Here we go. One more reason for the leftists to institute a ban on these fine firearms. Its too bad these guys just cant shoot themselves and save everyone the trouble. Why shoot an innocent LEO? Probably going to end in a firefight when they corner him, hope he dies a slow and painful death without taking any more innocent people with him.

http://www.google.co...=1t:429,r:4,s:0

Edited by derweibhai
  • Like 1

At least he is not one of ours, that thing is screaming for a conversion.

Also, the comment about guns being recently legalized in parks is underhanded, disgusting and slimy. The deranged white flour iraq manufactured nutjob did not decide to make a fugitive style run for his pathetic life into the woods because they let people carry guns there.

• Like 2

Near the end of the article it says that congress lifted a ban on guns in National Parks. Like the guy would have not entered the park if only the ban were still in place. rolleyes.gif

The gun has a flash hider and a large capacity magazine. I doubt it is a legal assembly under USC title18 part I chapter 44 section 922®. He probably did n't care, just as he didn't care about shooting some friends, a ranger, or evading cops.

saiga12allegedgunman.jpg

Edited by saigadd

People like this need

Also, the comment about guns being recently legalized in parks is underhanded, disgusting and slimy. The deranged white flour iraq manufactured nutjob did not decide to make a fugitive style run for his pathetic life into the woods because they let people carry guns there.

Like you said, at least hes not one of ours on this forum... and legalizing guns anywhere usually takes a lot of supervision so punks like this don't do what just happened...

Used to go shooting up in that area right before the gates, and up the logging roads. I think those who have taken advantage of the new law, and were packing a gun felt a little better. When I camped up there I carried regardless of the law due to tweaker's and weirdos that I would run into up there occasionally. Alwase with a CCP and out of sight of course. Up until the late 80's it was a great place to take the family. Now that I have a family I see things a little different.

The weapons displayed by this guy ( MPA10 and Saiga12) are the weapons that get the attention of the media, and are used to display a political agenda. I hope the attention is focused on the young man, and his victim, and not this photo of him displaying some junk. His mental stability was compromised. After the fact, give your thoughts and prayers to the park ranger, and her family caught up in his torment.

I am afraid with more troops returning than ever since Vietnam we will be seeing more of this. It is not as easy as turning off a switch for many of these troops returning battle hardened.

A little "self control" goes a long way. This guy apparently had none. A lot of us have been through some shit, but it does not legitimize killing people for no valid reason.

What about the guy's family? They have to live with the fact that their relative was a cold blooded murderer piece of shit. Thanks a lot....

• Like 1

A little "self control" goes a long way. This guy apparently had none. A lot of us have been through some shit, but it does not legitimize killing people for no valid reason.

What about the guy's family? They have to live with the fact that their relative was a cold blooded murderer piece of shit. Thanks a lot....

+1

Senseless tragedy. The shooter was found in a T shirt, missing a shoe, partly submerged and dead of exposure in 20 degree weather. Who discharged this troubled young man instead of getting him mental help? I do not blame the shooter he was definetly not sane. I blame the person or persons who sent him out in the civilian world instead of getting him help, There is a LOT of blame to go around. Enough to share with his recruters, and every one who he was assigned to. Broken equipment gets repaired , broken men get thrown at society.

• Like 3

I don't think you can assign blame for the killing to anyone other than the man himself. Having said that, he didn't do it in a vacuum. There is more than enough evidence to suggest that he came back from Iraq as damaged goods. The military has an obligation to be all over this issue and I'm not at all convinced that they are. Yeah, we know lots of soldiers come back and intigrate nicely, or at least appear to. But some don't. And many are falling through the cracks. If I had to bet, I would bet there is no way this guy becomes a killer if he gets the psycological help he needed. But since he is the one that pulled the trigger we can just blame him and ignore the big elephant in the room.

• Like 1

You cannot blame his Recruiter at all. Maybe some of his Chain of Command if and ONLY IF he was fucked up and they turned a blind eye to his behavior before discharge. There are thousands of discharged Combat Veterans who haven't gone out on shooting sprees just because they miss shooting people. This guy may have never been in combat and was just a fucked up product of today's society.

• Like 1

Is it me or does that picture look photo shopped? Shadow around him and none around fan table and chairs. He looks "suck" in front of a photo of a living room poster. Look at the shadow of the saiga, its flat like he is in front of a wall, no depth.

Edited by cetmedog

Is it me or does that picture look photo shopped? Shadow around him and none around fan table and chairs. He looks "suck" in front of a photo of a living room poster. Look at the shadow of the saiga, its flat like he is in front of a wall, no depth.

It does look odd now that you mention it.

Yeah, it does look funny strange. His shadow looks like it is really close to a wall, but the background looks far away. And there is no change in shadow at the transition from wall to ceiling or at the fan blade.

Makes you wonder if he's actually holding flowers in his left hand and pointing to a shop where he got them from and that was photo shopped out, also.

At least his fingers are off the triggers, so that's kind of 'safe'...except that the safety is off on the S12.

It does look odd now that you mention it.

Theres also no shadow on the arm holding the Mac and there should be because the other arm is between him and the light source. Sniff...something smells fishy

Forced perspective, and flash angles... Since he is closer to the point of flash, he casts a larger shadow because of his distance to the wall. Since the other objects are further from the flash, and closer to the wall, they cast much smaller shadows. So had he been closer to the background (i.e. a poster) his shadow would have been minimized, as it would have had less distance to expand away from his body to the background.

You can see that this is a 3d background, by the way the third (from the top, count clockwise) fan blade interrupts the shadow from the barrel of the shotgun. Being closer than the gun than the ceiling behind it, and at that angle it catches a little of the shadow before it expands further.

No conspiracy here.

Forced perspective, and flash angles... Since he is closer to the point of flash, he casts a larger shadow because of his distance to the wall. Since the other objects are further from the flash, and closer to the wall, they cast much smaller shadows. So had he been closer to the background (i.e. a poster) his shadow would have been minimized, as it would have had less distance to expand away from his body to the background.

You can see that this is a 3d background, by the way the third (from the top, count clockwise) fan blade interrupts the shadow from the barrel of the shotgun. Being closer than the gun than the ceiling behind it, and at that angle it catches a little of the shadow before it expands further.

No conspiracy here.

Oh, guess I didn't look closely enough. Oops.

Eric

I was just out at Rainier in September backpacking a portion of the Wonderland Trail. I did not meet Margaret, but did deal with several of her co-workers and they were all bright, helpful, sincere people. It's a terrible shame to lose someone like her to the delusions or misjudgments of a scumbag like this. He got what he deserved.

Sure his family and friends are going to claim he suffers from PTSD. Unless he was being treated by the VA and it is verified, it is a piss poor excuse. Even if he was being treated, still, a piss poor excuse. I know guys afflicted with PTSD under VA treatment and I don't think they'd resort to this. As far as whether PTSD is real or not, I don't know. I don't have it, but I know somebody who was with me in Iraq who is being counseled and treated for it. On a side note. Some of you might remember a forum member who posted in regards to this affecting him. I'm not posting any names and I would expect the same from those of you who know what I am talking about. Thanks.

I was just out at Rainier in September backpacking a portion of the Wonderland Trail. I did not meet Margaret, but did deal with several of her co-workers and they were all bright, helpful, sincere people. It's a terrible shame to lose someone like her to the delusions or misjudgments of a scumbag like this. He got what he deserved.

No he didn't. He deserved worse. He took away someone's Mother and Wife. Freezing to death wasn't enough IMO.

• Like 1

Once again... The rampaging murderer with a gun appears to be a fucking nutjob.

Not a law abiding and sane citizen.

Yet, they'll will try to take it out on our Rights/Liberties.

Edited by ChileRelleno

No he didn't. He deserved worse. He took away someone's Mother and Wife. Freezing to death wasn't enough IMO.

Meh. Burning in hell is the same no matter how you get there. Sure, he could have suffered more here, but at least we aren't paying to try him, house him in prison for 20 years and then execute him.

• Like 1