New Models from Legion USA - 030 and 040 type

Dear Saiga fans, the team of Legion USA is very excited to inform you that after months of hard and dedicated work we are launching the sales of the much awaited models of Saiga 12. These include the 030 and 040 pattern shotguns. They are available in both, the basic factory configuration and US-made conversion.

You can find them directly on our website via links posted at the bottom of this post. However, the best way to get it locally would be by contacting one of the following distributors or dealers who work with those distributors. Even if they don't carry it yet you should still call and ask, because higher number of inquiries means quicker adoption of these models to the product line carried by your local distributors and dealers.

BANGERS

AL (800) 636-8871

CENTERFIRE SYSTEMS

PHONE (800) 950-1231

102 Fieldview Drive

Versailles, KY 40383

RSR GROUP

Texas (800) 752-4867

LEW HORTON

PHONE (508) 366-7400

15 Walkup Drive

Westborough, MA 01581

ATLANTIC FIREARMS

10337 Bunting Road

Bishopville, MD 21813

PHONE (410) 352-5183

ARMS OF AMERICA

6889 Ocatillo View

Pueblo, CO 81006

PHONE (888) 729-7815

FAX (623) 298-5062

Direct Links:

1. 030-design:

http://legionusainc....w&product_id=35

and

http://legionusainc....w&product_id=44

2. 040-design:

http://legionusainc....w&product_id=45

and

http://legionusainc....w&product_id=32

We are very thankful to all of you for such great interest in our product.

With Best Regards,

Legion USA Team

• Like 2
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear Saiga fans, the team of Legion USA is very excited to inform you that after months of hard and dedicated work we are launching the sales of the much awaited models of Saiga 12. These include the

How long has it been since the first people ordered? 2010 IIRC. Sucks. Looks like everyone grossly overpaid for them as well. You guys didn't have another option back then and I can understand why you

Installing factory aftermarket parts on a gun is not the same as buying an OEM gun. Furthermore, a 1 OF 200 gun will be worth WAY more than a 1 of 50,000 gun with aftermaket parts installed. IJS.

Posted Images

so the 030 model does not have a puck and gas regulator

There is no regulator but there is still a puck proabaly like the vepr.

post-21226-0-72200200-1326358287_thumb.jpg

post-21226-0-08701200-1326358305_thumb.jpg

Also Legion congrates on getting these in first. Income tax will be here in less that a month I cant wait.Also join here as a business member it has its benefits. I feel bad for the guys who have pre-ordered the 030 from another guy

• Like 1

Makes me hope that we could be closer to getting our 030's from Red Dragunz.

How long has it been since the first people ordered? 2010 IIRC. Sucks. Looks like everyone grossly overpaid for them as well. You guys didn't have another option back then and I can understand why you jumped on it. Hope it works out and doesn't turn into another pre-order gone bad.

• Like 2

How long has it been since the first people ordered? 2010 IIRC. Sucks. Looks like everyone grossly overpaid for them as well. You guys didn't have another option back then and I can understand why you jumped on it. Hope it works out and doesn't turn into another pre-order gone bad.

I don't think we grossly over paid... $1,500.00 is close to what Legion is getting. Besides, Legion's version won't have the factory installed rail on the bottom of the gas block. Now that doesn't mean much to the average Joe Shootemup. But for someone who is making the purchase as more of an investment, it's a big deal. We are supposedly getting one of the only 200 that will be imported into the states.

Edited by Bridis

I don't think we grossly over paid... $1,500.00 is close to what Legion is getting. Besides, Legion's version won't have the factory installed rail on the bottom of the gas block. Now that doesn't mean much to the average Joe Shootemup. But for someone who is making the purchase as more of an investment, it's a big deal. We are supposedly getting one of the only 200 that will be imported into the states.

Damn.... my memory sucks. Need.... more.... coffee. I remember them being about $2500 015.gif

Looks like everyone grossly overpaid for them

The model from red dragon has some features and furniture not offered by legion. Not comparing apples to apples.

No I didnt order one, just pointing out facts.

I didn't realize that. Sounds like the RD model might be the better deal now that I am aware of the selling price of those.... if anyone actually gets one in hand. Hopefully RD will deliver.

If someone wanted the rail on the gas block that bad they can buy it at KVAR for $130 and still spend less then red dragun 030. The railed gas block has been in the state's for a year now and I see why KVAR stocked these .

If someone wanted the rail on the gas block that bad they can buy it at KVAR for $130 and still spend less then red dragun 030. The railed gas block has been in the state's for a year now and I see why KVAR stocked these .

Installing factory aftermarket parts on a gun is not the same as buying an OEM gun. Furthermore, a 1 OF 200 gun will be worth WAY more than a 1 of 50,000 gun with aftermaket parts installed. IJS.

• Like 2

Then changing that stock, fcg, triggergaurd on your red dragon 030 with factory aftermarket parts is not oem. What ever make's you feel better.

• Like 1

The point of buying a 1 of 200 gun isn't usually to modify it and shoot. Especially when you can by a similar gun that isn't worth more than what you paid for it and modify that. You do understand my point, right?

I spend $1,500.00 on a limited 030 with specific serial numbers. Then I put it away for several years without firing. The longer I keep it, the more valuable it becomes. I'd bet that once the last of the 200 030s are sold the value will at least double.

• Like 1

The point of buying a 1 of 200 gun isn't usually to modify it and shoot. Especially when you can by a similar gun that isn't worth more than what you paid for it and modify that. You do understand my point, right?

I spend $1,500.00 on a limited 030 with specific serial numbers. Then I put it away for several years without firing. The longer I keep it, the more valuable it becomes. I'd bet that once the last of the 200 030s are sold the value will at least double.

If you want your's sitting in your safe untouched for years in hope that it might increase in value, Whatever make's you happy. The fact is, is a $130 part missing that you can already buy will not increase the value of these red dragon "sporterized" 030's. Just like now, the only 030's that will increase in value is the real 030's that came in years ago that say LAW ENFORCEMENT on it. Not sporter 030's.

Edited by havok
  • Like 2

I don't think there is any question I'll be picking up one of these but I'm in no hurry to ride the first wave in. I'd like to see some of these in the hands of some others here first, especially the converted models. The questions I have are....what sight configuration between the models is going to prove to be more advantageous, if any? Are there any other differences between the 412 and the 433? How is the quality of the conversion vs doing it yourself or having it done elsewhere?

As for the Reddragun 030s, I spoke with the guy way back when and he sent me an invoice and reserved me a place in line. What I decided to do, though, was wait a little while before sending in any money to see if it looked like things were developing. And I waited, and waited for something, anything tangible while also noticing that these didn't appear that they were going to sell out any time soon. So I held off and now I'm glad I did. I would kind of like to have one of those too, but it's no longer the only game in town. That little rail and what, if any, more "collector" value those will hold over the others don't mean much to me.

• Like 1

If you want your's sitting in your safe untouched for years in hope that it might increase in value, Whatever make's you happy. The fact is, is a $130 part missing that you can already buy will not increase the value of these red dragon "sporterized" 030's. Just like now, the only 030's that will increase in value is the real 030's that came in years ago that say LAW ENFORCEMENT on it. Not sporter 030's.

The front rail on the Red Dragun 030 is OEM. You can't compare aftermarket parts to OEM. It just doesn't work that way. I'm sure you know that and are just arguing for the sake of arguing... Furthermore, you’d have to be ignorant or foolishly arguing to think that a 1 of 200 gun wouldn’t increase in value once the inventory was depleted. Either way I’m through with this nowhere conversation.

Edited by Bridis

I wonder if the current mags on the market will work with the LRBHO. That may persuade my decision to buy now or wait.

8 rd russian magwell mags which are well over 100.00 when you can find them

5 rd russian LRBHO mags that came with legion LBHO saiga 12's can maybe modified?

Edited by RamLake