Wierd to me how much bulk people are willing to put up with on these multi-tube fed shotguns. It seems like two eight shot box magazines would still be nicer.

I think it would look worse with the sight on the right way around though.

The "cool look" these days is a severely "tall" gun.....kinda like shouldering up a two-by-twelve. Insert FN's FS2000 here. You would have even more coolness if FN added a grenade launcher. Then you could carry around a 2x16. Maybe have a trap door to hold a Subway foot-long-for-five-dollars underneath.

Then you stumble on an a completely un-cool AC556 and realize yestertech was actually a better idea.

Tony

• Like 8

i mean of course i'm a proud Saiga owner, and the first time i held the F2000 or whatever that thing is called i literally started laughing, however i also see the advantage of the platforms. they are pretty light weight if i remember correctly.

over all though i think mag feed is the superior design for the reload factor

Edited by ZombieJefferson

This one is too over the top for even me. If it actually causes competition for the KSG, then that'll be fine, but they're coming in pretty steep at $1200. Walked into a "local" gun shop and they had stuff like the MKA (was very hard to walk out of there without it), M1 Super 90, 930, etc...and I'd much rather have any of those for a lot less money.

this topic is the best thing i read all week, thanks to Tony!!!

I can picture him getting up, throwing his spent beer can, and saying OH, FUCK THAT.

Im with you, man, fuck that piece of shit!

totally aside from previous post, but I have a question???

...WHAT IS THE POINT FOR A AR SIGHTED HIGH CAPACITY PUMP SHOTGUN? YOU CANT SHOOT THE FUCKIN THING FASTER THAN YOU CAN LOAD THE SHELLS IN IT

the ONLY plus i can see to the gun, and its not exactly revolutionary, nor would I suspect smith and wesson hiring anybody to build a gun for them, for that matter, is the damn barrel being in line with the buttstock. kinda 1960's tech.

wow, you can load lethal and non-lethal and switch between them....OHHHH yeh, wow that a plus....

I can cause that thing to jam under nomal conditions in about two seconds, I bet.....

Saiga12 is king.

• Like 1

Wow! That flimsy dust cover screams high speed! Another P.O.S. from Turkey. I'm sure they will have lots of spare parts and accessorioes available right off the bat. Hell, they might even get the rail dimensions right this time! Kinda bummed out that there aren't any plastic jewels on the slector or front sight post!

After converting my S-12 and polishing the hammer,bolt, and carrier, putting in one of Gregs hammer springs, I wouldn't trade it for three of these shottys! I have a 12 that is as reliable as the day is long, the smoothest trigger i could want, and will put a grin on your face like you've been doing something very wrong and enjoying it!!

I am excited about the KSG, however, I can definatly wait for them to come down to below retail, $700s range. This would be competition for the KSG, I guess. I like the way the shells load on this one better than the KSG, and there is no tube selector from what I've seen so you couldn't switch between tubes if say you had buckshot in one and slugs in the other, but if your carrying all the same ammo you wouldn't have to flip the switch once a tube was empty either. I like bull pups but a SBS S12 does beat them both out.

How about a bullpupped SBS 12? If I had cash to burn, a pupped 12 seems like a fun way to burn it, and useful for the bedside.

especially since Wa state doesn't allow SBS.

I think somebody in Turkey misunderstood. They think a shotgun has to be 18" tall...

The best thing about this thing is how great it makes the KSG look by comparison.

Tony: At least they had the rear sight in the rear and the front sight up front. Points for that at least.

• Like 1

Well, I would still like to try it. And the KSG and ....

It looks clumsy to load, but I still think it may be an improvement on a lot of the shotguns that are basically 1890s design out there. I just don't get the obsession with pump on tactical guns. They should focus on making reliable autoloaders, not just insist that pumps are more reliable than old autoloaders.

• Like 1