Usually I like your deisgns, but this one just doesn't do much for me.

honest feedback is exactly what I'm lookin' for!

What happened to the "skittles to a gunfight" shirt? Couldnt find it on your site awhile back when I went looking for one.

Drama.... Long & short, the money made off the shirt would not compensate for the money I would lose if I ended up printing them..

Well Juggs it does kinda make the statement “Shalom Y’all” while both supporting and offending many groups at the same time.

I didn’t think I’d ever see a "Stars and Bars" that a Southerner might not want stuck to this car’s bumper sticker but this one might get your ass kicked on the way to the Cross Burning and after you got there. haha.gif

• Like 2

honestly i understand your message and agree with the whole rebel jew thing, but here in the north west the confederate flag has a different meaning. We see the confederate flag a symbol of racist hillbillies, around here people who have confederate flags are typically white supremacists.

so in short i like your design, i think its clever. I would just never wear it.

• Like 1

I fly the "Bonnie Blue" Flag instead of the "stars and bars" so as not to be associated with the racist hillbillies stereotypes. Not that I agree with the stereotypes, but I don't associate myself with them whenever possible. I think that is the right way to handle an unfavorable stereotype instead of embracing symbols (or whatever) then screaming how the stereotypes are false and they don't define a certain group.

• Like 2

I fly the "Bonnie Blue" Flag instead of the "stars and bars" so as not to be associated with the racist hillbillies stereotypes.

I like your solution, i had to google "bonnie blue" (its a nice looking flag) +1

to clarify, i don't think of you guys as racists, i hope i didn't sound like i was saying that.

@Jugs i checked out your shirts, you have some great designs and i might get a few in the near future. :)

• Like 1

I fly the "Bonnie Blue" Flag instead of the "stars and bars" so as not to be associated with the racist hillbillies stereotypes.

Just for historical accuracy, Juggernaut's flag is not based on the "Stars and Bars", it is based on the "Army of Northern Virginia" Battle Flag designed by Gen. P. G. T Beauregard, just one of the Battle Flags used by the South.

this is the "Stars and Bars"

starsandbars.jpg

As for the original question, I probably wouldn't wear it out of respect for my family members who fought and died for the south.

Edited by Banshee
  • Like 2

honestly i understand your message and agree with the whole rebel jew thing, but here in the north west the confederate flag has a different meaning. We see the confederate flag a symbol of racist hillbillies, around here people who have confederate flags are typically white supremacists.

so in short i like your design, i think its clever. I would just never wear it.

NW montana here, we don't see the confederate flag as racist. We see it as a historical flag that should be respected like the American flag. I don't make generalizations based on what the liberal media feeds us. I judge the man based on what he has done in his life. If you see a rebel flag around here, they probably moved north from down south. That's about all I read into it.

• Like 3