Thats great. I have that stock too just not Bumpified. Being in NY I just need pre ban high cap mags and a few those mag dumps would melt the feed lips off the old ram line mags. I wasted a shit load of them when I was a kid with just my quick little finger. Being in NY I wish I had half of the Ramline mags I burned through back in the late 80s. Nice vid. That is a fun stock too for the 10/22.Wife and kids LOVE it.

Edited by rnemhrd

That's the stock I have on my 10-22, looks like a pretty simple task..maybe attatch the PG to the stock with a good spring in the tube? Would love to see an instructional video!!

Don't put a spring in the tube or you run the risk of making a machine gun by definition of the BATFE. These devices work by applying forward pressure provided by your non-firing hand... essentially pushing the trigger into your trigger finger. When the action recoils, it will reset the trigger and the forward pressure will make it fire again.

• Like 2

Of all the silly bump firing anythings I've seen, this is the only one, I'd actually want to do.

+1, this one seems very controllable and at the same time fun, where most just seem like fun til the ammo runs out with no control. I think a how-to is a must on this

It's coming!!!!

That's the stock I have on my 10-22, looks like a pretty simple task..maybe attatch the PG to the stock with a good spring in the tube? Would love to see an instructional video!!

No spring. The stock slides freely on the tube. The pistol grip is attached to the stock. You push the gun forward into your finger, ie "bump." recoil resets the trigger. If you get your technique down properly then you can rapid fire just like I did in that video. It's bump firing just like the slide fire or bumpski stocks.

For the ruger 10/22 you need a tapco t6 stock and about 10$ in hardware from the store.

I have a couple more 'bumpinator' vids planned then i'll do a how to. But likes and views is what will motivate me to do it!

I agree the 10/22 is the only real good one. These rest were done simply because I could. This one is fun as heck! And it shoots in tight groups.

share this vid! Lets get some likes and views!

Edited by mattv2099
  • Like 2

Agreed, this is the only bump fire anything I would like to own. After seeing the pelet minigun, im positive it would be pretty damaging device. Id actually consider paying the crazy price for this, assuming its priced like other bump fire stocks.

Such a stock that worked on a 10/22 Takedown, id buy immediately.

think he made them from a tapco stock super simple looks like

• Like 1

Agreed, this is the only bump fire anything I would like to own. After seeing the pelet minigun, im positive it would be pretty damaging device. Id actually consider paying the crazy price for this, assuming its priced like other bump fire stocks.

Such a stock that worked on a 10/22 Takedown, id buy immediately.

think he made them from a tapco stock super simple looks like

The cost is the price of the tapco t6 stock. Plus about 10-15$ in nuts and bolts plus steel tube.

You need a drill and a dremel as well as common hand tools.

Takes about 3 hours to make one.

I want 1,000 likes on this vid! Surely there exist 1,000 people who are into this! Help me share this vid. I will do the how it!

• Like 2

But likes and views is what will motivate me to do it!

I agree the 10/22 is the only real good one. These rest were done simply because I could. This one is fun as heck! And it shoots in tight groups.

share this vid! Lets get some likes and views!

well at the time of this post you were well past 2k. Someone could make a killing selling these for ~$80 each. They can't cost any more to manufacture than a standard butler creek folder does or the t6 for that matter. They would sell like crazy.

Edited by GunFun
  • Like 3

The cost is the price of the tapco t6 stock. Plus about 10-15$ in nuts and bolts plus steel tube.

You need a drill and a dremel as well as common hand tools.

Takes about 3 hours to make one.

Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhh. I dont 'manufacture' ANYTHING that increases the rate of fire of a firearm, period. If someone else wants to make one, market, and sell it, im buying. After BATF says its all good.

Id like to see that bump 12 with some low recoil ammo. Or maybe on a 20 gauge, something more controllable.

Edited by mostholycerebus
  • Like 1

Where is the DIY instructions lol.

This seems like a much better deal then the $350 slide fire I was about to get lol.

I'm holding out on the 'how to' until I get more interest! need more views biggrin.png In the mean time I plan on bring a few more bumpinator vids. This weekend I will shoot the 10/22 accuracy edition.

I would make and sell these but it's already patented! This is a direct rip off of the patent owned by either that akins guy or slide fire.

Edited by mattv2099

Nice but is there a way to lock it when you don't want bump fire? The state range officer would kick me out for life if I used one at the range. I would need a private property range for this.

This beats all the ____nators that Doofenschmirtz comes out with on the Phineas and Ferb show. I can just see Perry the Platypus using one of them.

Edited by uzitiger

..It seems pretty logical that dremeling between two of the postion locking holes in the t-6 to create a slot in which the stock can repriprocate in combination with a very light trigger and the mounted pistol grip would create this effect. I don't have a tapco stock to set up this way.. but i'm sure somebody here does.