Good Stuff, right there.

I know how much you work with your hands so figured you'd appreciate some of these incredible bargains.

hey man say what you want, that nail unbender looks like it has some useful partslaugh.png harbor freight. what crap. my sister bought a 18v drill from them- it couldn't even finish one 3" drywall screw before dying. funny stuff though

I think Hazard Fraught is going to blow Harbor Freight out of the water! Just think, even lower quality (if that's possible) but look at all the unique tools that their competitor doesn't carry.

I ordered a case of the laser guided paintbrushes. I figure by using precision tools like that I can eliminate using masking tape and save several pennies.

• Like 1

Dang. I laughed so hard I had a coughing fit. My dad owns each one of those. The two identical knives with different purposes was the best. Seen that so many times.

BTW from personal experience, you don't want to be any near a walrus carcass. They don't smell good when they are alive. Dead, they set my lifetime benchmark for nasty.

There is a harbor freight store in town. I am very tempted to print this out and ask the employees to help me find a few of the things.

• Like 1

There is a harbor freight store in town. I am very tempted to print this out and ask the employees to help me find a few of the things.

Best be careful. You might find what you're looking for.

• Like 1

Hope I don't get in trouble for linking to a non business vendor but just had to share these deals with fellow forum members. It should be ok anyway since they aren't firearm related.

http://www.flutterby...f_tool_sale.pdf

Now thats funny shit right there!

• Like 1

We were going over UCC buyers' remedies this week. Under commercial code for sales that just about every state follows, roughly if you buy something that isn't what was promised, they owe you the difference between its promised value (not usual value for a similar item) and its actual value.

So if they claim something does the job of a $500 tool and it arrives broken and maybe worth $2. The damages would theoretically be $488. It doesn't matter if they sold it to you for $50. If they promised you $500 value and you got $2 value, they owe you $488+ your costs in acquiring a substitute.

I can't imagine HF would stay in business long if its customer base knew their rights.

• 3 weeks later...

The manual chain saw would be pretty handy after a hurricane. And you could use it at night with the hands free moron light.

You should check out the pocket chainsaw. It has earned a home in my b.o.b!

Super durable too. Makes quick work out of 3-4" limbs. WAY lighter and quicker than a hatchet

500x_pocketchainsaw.jpg

The manual chain saw would be pretty handy after a hurricane. And you could use it at night with the hands free moron light.

You should check out the pocket chainsaw. It has earned a home in my b.o.b!

Super durable too. Makes quick work out of 3-4" limbs. WAY lighter and quicker than a hatchet

500x_pocketchainsaw.jpg

The only problem is that you're suggesting something that actually works. I don't think anything in the "Tool Sale" does.