What a $600 magazine looks like- pic

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made yet another decision to make them extra bad ass.

Kevin

extra bad ass - can't go wrong there! :smoke: Are those going to be more expensive than the regular bad ass ones? If not, put me down for 4 of the EBA ones! Could I get those in a nice mauve satin? I'm all excited & I don't even own a S-12!!! :wacko:

Thanks!

:lolol:

Sorry Kevin...consider it a free bump!

Since I have not posted here in a while.

Update:

We tested our prototypes in Mississippi over the holiday season. They worked flawlessly, no jams, no spring issues, no mag wall clearance problems, and no feeding issues. We shot over 300 rounds of different manufacturers using the mags. Needless to say.... many fire ant mounds were destroyed.

Admittedly my shoulder was black and blue as I use a German wire folding stock on my Saiga-12.

We are currently working on production. We have several made already, but not enough to go around. This is a side project and thus I do not spend all day working on the mags; if I did they would be for sale already.

I will soon be posting pics of my magazines in use. I will try and post of video but I will first need to obtain a camcorder to record it. The website will be going through a transformation in the next few weeks as we configure it accept orders.

Sorry for the tease...but hey atleast you know they are in the works.

I have no updated information on price or when they will be available other than:

Price - Competitive

Delivery - Sooner than later.

http://www.saigasolutions.com/

support@saigasolutions.com

newmag.gif

Sincerely

Ian

support@saigasolutions.com

Edited by badz2801
man, that is just plain beautiful! seriously, the polished flowing lines, the graceful curves and turns, it's a goddamn modern art masterpiece!

I THINK thats just the dye to stamp out the magazines. :smoke:

ETA....nevermind....I dont what it is....a fully assembled magazine?...half of one?...a dye?

Edited by Lonestar
Are there pictures of any of these mags feeding areas?

Bodies we have photos of.

How about the springs, folowers, floor plates?

Sorry bout the reality check. :smoke:

Ditto DTI. Some other views and pix would be nice to see, if possible. B)

Isn't that pic 2 1/2 months old?

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=8537&hl=

Come on man!!! Give us some pics!!!

:smoke:

Screw the pics! Give us mags! Pics are nice to jerk off to, but there is no substitution for the real thing.

I suspect they'll give us mags when you start selling guns... :lolol:

Just jerking your chain...don't cancel my order ;)

good one diznag the door was left wide open on that one :)

Sorry for the delayed response, I have been very busy.

I will post some updated pics soon. I need to bring the prototypes home to photograph them.

The picture posted is a magazine without the feed lips. They have to be added, as the mag body is smaller than the mag well of the gun. If you look at the feed lips on a typical AK mag you will see how ours are done. Additionally, both spines on the mag are reinforced with a strip of sheet metal spot welded in place. They are very strong and appear to take punishment well.

I will post new pics soon, I am sorry for the delay however my plate is full at the moment.

Thanks for your patience.

Ian

Edited by badz2801
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hopefully i will be able to get ahold of a s-12 again and some of these mags before i head out to iraq in feburary. need to show some of my fellow marines what a good shotty can REALLY do.

stuffed animals, beer cans, and old bowling pins BEWARE.

I have to agree... no chance this is coming out before they bring back I Love Lucy. just one of the teases we see on here from time to time. I'm sure the guys mean well, but one of them will have a family emergency or lose their job or something that keeps us from getting our mags.... it's just the way it goes... not that i wish any ill will on these guys.

best of luck and keep us updated, hope you prove me wrong.

hopefully i will be able to get ahold of a s-12 again and some of these mags before i head out to iraq in feburary. need to show some of my fellow marines what a good shotty can REALLY do.

stuffed animals, beer cans, and old bowling pins BEWARE.

Bring your buddies out to Eagle Creek Pistol Range and I will let you shoot your old one that has been recently converted by Tony ;)

Get down on it:

SAIGA 12 10 RD MAGS!!!

Looks good, but forgive a bit of skepticism...

Are there any pictures of the actual magazine? Right now I'm seeing an animation that was available on this forum months ago.

No business address?

I really want it to be true, but at the same time this could be a great opportunity for someone to walk with 55x1000=$55,000 with nothing more than a bit of time invested in web-design.

Somebody please prove me wrong!!!