Giffords' / Kelly Bulldog kills baby....

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/nature/post/gabrielle-giffords-husband-at-center-of-bizarre-scene-involving-bulldog-and-sea-lion-pup/

seal. Baby seal.

Wow - what hypocrites!

But, if he had the AR that just got denied in AZ, there might have been a different outcome.

Nothing like responsible dog ownership.!!!!

I like how since it's the Giffords', it's an American Bulldog. With anyone else, it would have been a "Infamous Pit Bull".

My only question is where the hell was he at for the first minute or so of that video?? If you watch it, it's their daughter or whoever trying to pull it off and not accomplishing anything... Then Kelly jumps in and gets it off in a couple of tugs. I mean shit, what was the wait for?? Afraid to get his shoes dirty??

My only question is where the hell was he at for the first minute or so of that video?? If you watch it, it's their daughter or whoever trying to pull it off and not accomplishing anything... Then Kelly jumps in and gets it off in a couple of tugs. I mean shit, what was the wait for?? Afraid to get his shoes dirty??

He's an actor now. It was for dramatic effect. :-(

I like how since it's the Giffords', it's an American Bulldog. With anyone else, it would have been a "Infamous Pit Bull".

I completely agree! "That horrible Pit Bull viciously attacked that poor, innocent, young seal pup!!"

Where's the panic in the streets? The villagers with the torches and pitchforks? Why isn't PETA all over this?! 009.gif

Aren't "pit bulls" illegal to own in many cities in CA? They are illegal in my town. (Not saying that's good or fair, btw.)

They no doubt lied about the dog attack. I have owned dogs since I was 4 years old and I have never had a dog break a leash as they claim happened. What probably did happen is the dog was off the leash, which is against the law, when it attacked the seal. But because they are now the political elite they can lie about anything and everything with impunity.

He is a liar and is doing so for personal gain. Funny how a person can go from a honorable person who served in the military to a POS virtually over night. I can think of a couple of space shuttles I wish he would have been on.

Dolomite

• Like 1

I completely agree! "That horrible Pit Bull viciously attacked that poor, innocent, young seal pup!!"

Where's the panic in the streets? The villagers with the torches and pitchforks? Why isn't PETA all over this?! :cryss:

Aren't "pit bulls" illegal to own in many cities in CA? They are illegal in my town. (Not saying that's good or fair, btw.)

Ban assault dogs! If it only saves one life it will be worth it. Baby seals deserve your vote. 90% of Americans are in favor of common sense dog laws.

• Like 2
The only thing wrong with any Pit is their owner and that their Farts really stink.

Dogs need masters end of story

Pits are like any other breed, they have to be PROPERLY RAISED! My cousin raised them for decades...his kids when little, used to ride them like horses, pull on them and love on them. NEVER an incident! But the dogs were trained, and knew who their masters were. Dogs are simple, but they do take work. It pisses me off to no end when they punish the dogs for their owners shortcomings!!

• Like 1
http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/nature/post/gabrielle-giffords-husband-at-center-of-bizarre-scene-involving-bulldog-and-sea-lion-pup/

seal. Baby seal.

Wow - what hypocrites!

But, if he had the AR that just got denied in AZ, there might have been a different outcome.

Pit bull terrier's and American bulldog's are different breeds, so i'm not sure it would be classified as a pit bull either way.

Edited by sean8642
  • Like 2

seal. Baby seal.

Wow - what hypocrites!

Pit bull terrier's and American bulldog's are different breeds, so i'm not sure it would be classified as a pit bull either way.

That's the point.

The media can differentiate between and an American Bulldog and a Pit,

But - an AK, AR, Glock, Revolver, Muzzleloading arm, and a pointy stick, etc, etc... are all an AK (or "Bushmaster like the one used in Sandy Hook").... and dangerous, and in need of "common sense" regulattion... and not suitable for ownership by civilians,,, and Not "NEEDED" by civilians...

Show me where the bill of rights protects the right of ownership of dangerous animals....

The Gifford-Kelly's can kiss my AMERICAN ass!

Macbeau sends....

Macbeau....

• Like 1

Where's the panic in the streets? The villagers with the torches and pitchforks? Why isn't PETA all over this?! 009.gif

Ban assault dogs! If it only saves one life it will be worth it. Baby seals deserve your vote. 90% of American SEALS are in favor of common sense dog laws.

FIXED IT FOR YA

• Like 2

The dog owner should have been charged with poaching and some form of reckless endangerment. If you're going to own a large breed dog, like an American Bulldog, by the time it's that size the Alpha should have control over it, especially in public areas. That shows the lack of leadership in that family. Their bleeding hearts are probably offended by training collars.

That sucks those things are cute looking.

Has anyone asked him who needs a dog that big with so many pointy teeth? What if that was a playground full of children?