well its been a good ride,thank youall for the gun help

Under this administration. If you are not on the list, you are the problem. Becomes obvious the mass shooters, bombers, and those who send poison through the mail have ALL been leftist or muslim. This gov. doesn't care to protect the public from enemies, just to protect itself. Heck, both McCain and Obama want to give arms to those who want to commit Jihad against West after they gain control in whatever country they are fighting in. 1st Lybia, Egypt, now Syria.

• Like 1

Under this administration. If you are not on the list, you are the problem. Becomes obvious the mass shooters, bombers, and those who send poison through the mail have ALL been leftist or muslim. This gov. doesn't care to protect the public from enemies, just to protect itself. Heck, both McCain and Obama want to give arms to those who want to commit Jihad against West after they gain control in whatever country they are fighting in. 1st Lybia, Egypt, now Syria.

McCain... what a sad little excuse of a man he has become. I admired him once, hell I voted for him for President, but the NVA must have really did a number on him when he was a POW. His political decisions have been about as wrong-headed and damaging to this country as Obamba's and his henchmen's have been.

On almost every issue of importance concerning freedom and liberty for "We The People" McCain usually sides with our oppressors, and his foreign policy views have become absolutely laughable. His support for anti-western anti - Christian jihadis has been one of the most puzzling things I have ever seen from a man of his pedigree....

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 1

The British are coming so let's break our printing presses and let them win. Let's all remember Paul Revere's famous words "THE BRITISH ARE COMING, so let's all hide"

I sure am glad I am part of a nation of pansy finks.

• Like 1

The British are coming so let's break our printing presses and let them win. Let's all remember Paul Revere's famous words "THE BRITISH ARE COMING, so let's all hide"

I sure am glad I am part of a nation of pansy finks.

I agree, there's no reason to change our behavior when it's the government's that needs changing.

• Like 1

I think all of us are. We are catalogued, cross referenced, and fully investigated for future reference and/or plans.

I just cannot believe so many have no reguard for their privacy. Disgusted with americans.

As the evil one (George Soros) once told Glen Beck on trying to stop this:

"The ship has already sailed"

Beck didnt like it, no one likes it, but it may have been the truth.

Perhaps we should see what is still left in the harbor not what we wish was there.

Step back look at it from a different angle because what we are doing does not seem to be working.

"We have lost the rule of law and the Constitution, we have not had a Constitutional budget for years and the Senate has promised we will not have one for many more, the enforcement of law is based on who you are connected to and not any objective standard. The courts are owned by the regime. Vote fraud is not only rampant it is over whelming. The so called opposition (Republicans) has formally agreed in court not to ever do anything about it. " S. Bahadur
Either the above is false and we are the problem OR it is true and this government is illegitimate.
Edited by Rhodes1968
  • Like 1

Watched "Saving Private Ryan This Am Before WIfes Surgery. That Generation Would Have Put An End To The BS That Our Politicians Are Heaping On Us, In A Skinny Minute!

TheY Were MEN,And It's High Time We Started Acting Like Them!

• Like 1

I loved my grandparents and great grandparents yet lets understand a simple point.

They were as responsible for the current mess as we.

Who allowed the progressive take over of the first two decades of the twentieth century?

Who elected and enshrined FDR and his destruction of the ideal of limited federal power?

Who gave up sovereignty to establish, fund, and support with the blood of our young the United Nations?

They made the same mistake every generation has made for a very long time, they trusted government.

Edited by Rhodes1968

The only way to clean up the mess we are in is to push every one of these crooked politicians out of office. If they aren't working for the people, arrest them for treason. That goes all the way to the top with Dear Leader. Voting is obviously just a joke on the people of this country.. The only problem is... Who will replace them? More crooked politicians? Anywhere there is a chance for power, there is a chance for corruption.

• Like 1

Allen West said it best, he said people who want to be president shouldn't be running for president, people should be "called" upom to run for president.

What does he know? He's a Conservative Black Man. Right?

Unfortunately, I am sure that be announcing the attempt to get off the grid, you/he's now fully a target.

He should have lied and said he's done with guns and getting out while the getting is good. Oh well, good luck, I hope it eorks out for you/him.

By the way I quit firearms, I am getting out while the getting is good! Ha!

I'll never stop using something out of fear of what may or may not happen. I'll accept the consequences and keep on enjoying the things in life I love. Fuck the feds. They overstep their mark enough as it is. We need to stand firm in our beliefs and not let their shitty tactics get the best of us. Just my two cents.

• Like 2