GUYS,
GOT THIS FROM A BUD, 2100 MEGAPIXELS.
JESS1344
So you thought you might hide in the crowd.............
This picture was taken with a camera 70,000 x 30,000 pixels (2100 MegaPixels).
It can identify a face in a multitude. You kin run, but you can't hide.....
The cameras are not sold to the public and are being installed in strategic locations. (This one is inCanada)

Place the cursor in the multitude of people and left double click a couple times.
It will continue to show the people much closer, when you double left click again or click more if needed.
Amazing!! You can increase also by using 'scroll wheel' on your mouse....
There were thousands of persons and yet one can spot and recognize any face.

Imagine what this means... both police and Army have it. Will it be placed in other areas so Big Brother can watch you?

http://www.gigapixel.com/image/gigapan-canucks-g7.html

Looks like something is a little off to me. Check the action in the bottom right hand corner for the people on the lower side of the blue fence. Some are missing their heads, bodies don't line up and numerous other issues.

That's pretty cool, but if you read the description you'll find that it wasn't a single camera, and that the single photo had to be composed into a large-scale macro image from 216 individual shots.

That's why you see strange artifacts when zooming in.. You're at the edge of one image, blended into another that was taken at a different point in time.

BEFORE THE RIOT version 1 - The Vancouver Canucks Fan Zone along Georgia St. for Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup Final was captured at 5:46 pm on June 15, 2011. It is made up of 216 photos (12 across by 18 down) stitched together, taken over a 15-minute span, and is not supposed to represent a single moment in time. The final hi-res file is 69,394 X 30,420 pixels or 2,110 megapixels. Special thanks to Bonita Howard and CBC Real Estate.
Edited by mancat
  • Like 2

big whoop, cameras in public places. gee, I hope you don't think you have a expectation of privacy in public places. because if you think you do, you need to seek professional mental health, or have your medication adjusted

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

Bottom right by the blue fance. Follow the fance till you see the "Alcohol Free Zone". Just to the right of that there is a guy in a gray hoodie holding onto the fance. He looks like he's up to something. Could be nothing at all but the moment that pic was taken he looks suspicious as all hell!

big whoop, cameras in public places. gee, I hope you don't think you have a expectation of privacy in public places. because if you think you do, you need to seek professional mental health, or have your medication adjusted

Simple common sense would allow being aware of your surroundings. That doesn't have a whole lot to do with medications.

Looks like something is a little off to me. Check the action in the bottom right hand corner for the people on the lower side of the blue fence. Some are missing their heads, bodies don't line up and numerous other issues.

And yet people still insist that Zombies don't exist. :unsure:

:D

You can go online and search for "gigapixel images" and find lots of them posted. Most of them are done by a photography company in a single location, they are NOT full-time "surveillance."

those dudes are Sikhs, not muslims. FYI. some differences do matter. Sikhs are typically very pro-west and have zilch to do with Islamists.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 3

those dudes are Sikhs, not muslims. FYI. some differences do matter. Sikhs are typically very pro-west and have zilch to do with Islamists.

Where did you get "muslims" from in the pictures?

Nice catch... and agreed, on the left side by the time you get to the second traffic light faces are blurred out more, looks to be a wide angle lens,... pretty cool...

BIG JOHN,

PICS!

JESS1344;~))

They are in the crowd. All you have to do is look...

Fuck you BJ!

If you're trying to keep a bunch of assholes in suspense and poring over over that pic... You've succeeded. haha.gif

Nice catch... and agreed, on the left side by the time you get to the second traffic light faces are blurred out more, looks to be a wide angle lens,... pretty cool...

seriously, did any of you read my first post or the description above the image itself? it's made up of nearly 216 individual shots, not a single shot.

seriously, did any of you read my first post or the description above the image itself? it's made up of nearly 216 individual shots, not a single shot.

People... aren't the brightest.

Stitched images like this are cool. Images this huge aren't taken with a single sensor. That tech isn't really out there yet. It will be - but it isn't yet. Can you imagine storing video in that kind of resolution? Even a still every few seconds would take up an insane amount of storage. Not at all practical for surveillance. Yet.