State Rep.: 'Maybe Police Are Responsible For Unsolved Murders Of Black Youth In Chicago'

2013_7_19_davis.jpg
Illinois State Rep. Monique Davis (D—Chicago)
Illinois State Rep. Monique Davis (D—Chicago) had an “I don’t want to spread rumors, but…” moment during an appearance Tuesday on a Detroit radio station when she said people have told her they believe Chicago Police are responsible for some of the unsolved murders of black youth in Chicago.

Davis was on WCHB-AM to discuss crime in Chicago when she said:

“I’m going to tell you what some suspicions have been, and people have whispered to me: they’re not sure that black people are shooting all of these children,” Davis said.

“There’s some suspicion - and I don’t want to spread this, but I’m just going to tell you what I’ve been hearing - they suspect maybe the police are killing some of these kids.”

Maybe Davis thought “not spreading this” meant bringing it up on a Detroit radio station, but modern media has a memory like an elephant and when WBBM-AM questioned Davis about the comment and if she believed police were responsible, she didn’t exactly backtrack and said, “I don’t know. I don’t know that they are, and I don’t know that they aren’t, since no one’s been arrested. We don’t know who’s doing it.”

Davis’ (non-)accusation drew a swift rebuke from Chicago Police Department spokesman Adam Collins, who called the rumors “baseless and outrageous.” A January report from DNAInfo Chicago showed that police were able to identify a suspect in Chicago shootings but were unable to file charges in 94 percent of those cases. Police Supt. Garry McCarthy said the "no-snitch" culture in Chicago's most violent neighborhoods was a leading factor.

Last week, Davis called on Gov. Pat Quinn to bring in the National Guard to help police in their efforts to curb the violence on Chicago’s streets and said Quinn, Mayor Rahm Emanuel and a “blue-ribbon panel” of law enforcement officials and religious leaders could monitor and determine where the Guard could be located,

BTW... Now that I think about it, it's probably a great idea. No fucking around with repeat offenders laughing in your face every time you arrest them. Fucking shoot em, then who would even think of questioning it...

Illinois State Rep. Monique Davis (D—Chicago) had an “I don’t want to spread rumors, but…” moment during an appearance Tuesday on a Detroit radio station when she said people have told her they believe Chicago Police are responsible for some of the unsolved murders of black youth in Chicago.

let me translate that to ghetto-speak;

it be dem white devils dat be wrongin' da murders of us African-American foks.

• Like 1

it be dem white devils dat be wrongin' da murders of us nigga's.

FI4U. If yer gonna speak ghetto, get it right. They surely wouldn't call themselves AA's you creepy ass cracker.

it be dem white devils dat be wrongin' da murders of us nigga's.

FI4U. If yer gonna speak ghetto, get it right. They surely wouldn't call themselves AA's you creepy ass cracker.

This sorry excuse for a human being is not honest enough to admit that her own race members are murdering each other and has to invent an excuse. I wonder how many rappers and black radio stations will propagate her lies or fabricate worse stories.

• Like 1

Hands down this racist whore wins the award for the most retarded statement I have heard in a long time, just a head of obamas "if I had a son" statement. Worthless mother fuckers. Miserable bitch.

If we said that the young blacks were killing our cops, we would be racists because we are white. But since racism doesnt apply to them, she says that cops are killing the young blacks and its completely acceptable. This should seem reasonable to us cracker ass honkeys, though only the latter is rooted in fact.

Hands down this racist whore wins the award for the most retarded statement I have heard in a long time, just a head of obamas "if I had a son" statement. Worthless mother fuckers. Miserable bitch.

If we said that the young blacks were killing our cops, we would be racists because we are white. But since racism doesnt apply to them, she says that cops are killing the young blacks and its completely acceptable. This should seem reasonable to us creepy ass crackers, though only the latter is rooted in fact.

So build big walls around these high crime areas to keep the police out, then I'm sure everything will be just fine after that.

what.gif

Air drop weapons daily until they are all gone. Rebuild. The template for an improved america.

Fuken whore reminds me of George Jefferson's house keeper chef.gif

Hey, The Jeffersons were cool. I wish tv would go back to simple minded sitcom's. I grew up with the likes of Beaver, Fonzie, Lucy, Herman & Lilly, the Cartwrights, etc... Now we have that queer Beiber and the like. Pitiful...

Liberia is calling.... send 'em back.....

My automatic spell check keeps on trying to change that to Labia. laugh.png

Labia/Liberal, pretty close in a strange way, eh? wink.png

GADDIS,

YEAH, BOTH OF EM REAL CLOSE TO BEIN' ASSHOLES.

JESS1344;~))

Heh, totally missed that connection. ;)