• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There would have been a whole lot of dead bikers if that was me in that car!  I would have been flattening them against guardrails, ect.

So the obvious "answer" is a 7 day waiting period on motorcycles. They're too dangerous. They make people into killers.    Sound familiar?   Helmet boy needed a beatdown with his own helmet.

I hear the NYPD has some pretty hot deals on about 55 bikes at the next police auction.

Posted Images

Look at some of the other videos from the guy that posted this one.

Most of them involve a shitload of bikers and guys on quads blocking traffic and generally just being dicks and fucking with people.

Are quads even street-legal in NY? They don't appear to have any license plates in his videos.

Where are the police in any of these videos? Who the fuck knows - but tons of them can show up at the drop of a hat if you refuse to be stopped an frisked on a NY sidewalk, or if they can get an opportunity to shoot at a crazy guy in Times Square, hitting bypassers instead.

Seriously, what the fuck are these guys doing? Blocking off an entire gas station? Fucking around in traffic, riding the wrong way on the road and blocking cars and intersections?

Hey guys let's just block a ton of cars and idle at a stop sign.

It almost looks like they're looking to start fights.

The guy on the left on the bottom video looks like he is wearing his Iron Man jammies...

Years ago, there was a group(IIRC, the Pistoleros) tried that in Alabama on the I-65 with a loaded semi.  Ever see what the trailer tandems do to a human body at 65MPH?  The bikes directly behind him got sprayed, and still kept coming.  Before the state troopers arrived, several bikers were either deceased or injured.  Trucker was ruled justified for running their happy asses over as well.

• Like 2

This is what happens to good people when their politicians force gun control on them, I would never live like that. I had an "incident" this summer when I was trying to get on the highway, I was running out of room and they refused to open up, like they were trying to make me crash. Well fukem...and left turn Clyde, their breaks seemed to work just fine. I stared straight into the eyes of the one who came up beside me, left hand on the top of steering wheel, right hand on my .45, he slowed and got behind me. I turned into the HOV and never saw anymore of them. I DO NOT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT MY SIDEARM.

Too much Mad Max.

Dont recommend brandishing, pull it with every intent on using it a few milliseconds later. 

Picking a fight with a car on a bike is like showing up at a gunfight with a pixie stick. No just no.

Shit getting rough out there.

This is what happens to good people when their politicians force gun control on them, I would never live like that. I had an "incident" this summer when I was trying to get on the highway, I was running out of room and they refused to open up, like they were trying to make me crash. Well fukem...and left turn Clyde, their breaks seemed to work just fine. I stared straight into the eyes of the one who came up beside me, left hand on the top of steering wheel, right hand on my .45, he slowed and got behind me. I turned into the HOV and never saw anymore of them. I DO NOT LEAVE HOME WITHOUT MY SIDEARM.

I was thinking of every which way but loose too.  Glad it worked for you!

There are license plates visible in the video so arrests should be made.

Well the dumb shit left all of his videos up for nearly two days after the incident, so I imagine there are plenty of license plates collected at this point. Lots of phone calls being made.

Video is about 6:30 minutes long, and based on the story the driver was probably calling 911 around the time that the video began.

No police visible within that 6:30 minutes. They were on a freeway, so you would figure there is probably an available state patrol or NYPD available, who are either already on the freeway or near an onramp.

Again, we're talking about a city that likes to swarm protestors and other civil disobedience with multiple officers in patrol cars, so obvously there are units to go around.

How far can you travel in 6:30 on a freeway? Pretty damn far I would say. So, there are no officers close enough to respond within 6:30 minutes, even at open freeway speeds?

Just some things to ponder as NY continues to suggest that the police will always be there to save you.

Edited by mancat
  • Like 2

I ride daily and own 5 bikes. License endorsement since 1974. These so called riders are not the type I want to be around nor should your children try to emulate them. The sub culture call themselves "Stunters" or "Stunnahs" in the Negro dialect and have been around since the Mission Impossible bike scene glorified the lifestyle.  The Latino gangs have come on strong in this segment as well. Generally, they modify streetbikes with engine roll cages and large rear sprockets so as to loft the front wheel at highway speeds. Stoppies occur when the rider balances the bike on the front tire with the brake.  Most have no training outside of the hood. The level of ignorance for this type is astounding but this is the result of our government run society where anything goes in the name of Diversity. I don't see much difference between them and the dress like a gay pirate sons of anarchy cruiser crowd except for the stunts in traffic. Riding gear? Both groups are laughable.  

Yeah I'm one of those pirate dressing gay sons of anarchy wannabes I guess.

We happen to be some of the most patriotic, loyal, and generous people you'll ever meet.  Most of us are military vets.

But if you feel better about yourself by spreading the insults to as many people as possible, go ahead.

This reminds me of the time nine of my friends were headed to a carbine tactical rifle class in an excursion and some idiot who had cut us off got angry because he got honked at so he decided to follow us aggressively. Every single one of us either had an AK or an AR in our hands. He pulled up next to us so we politely lowered the windows. He left us alone after that.

Fuck that shit. This is why me and my girl both carry all day everyday. I don't give a fuck, my bronco already needs body work. I don't care about some dents. A 5000 pound truck isn't gonna flinch at a scumbag on a 600 pound bike. I'd turn as many of em into road pizza as I would have too..

I ride daily and own 5 bikes. License endorsement since 1974. These so called riders are not the type I want to be around nor should your children try to emulate them. The sub culture call themselves "Stunters" or "Stunnahs" in the Negro dialect and have been around since the Mission Impossible bike scene glorified the lifestyle.  The Latino gangs have come on strong in this segment as well. Generally, they modify streetbikes with engine roll cages and large rear sprockets so as to loft the front wheel at highway speeds. Stoppies occur when the rider balances the bike on the front tire with the brake.  Most have no training outside of the hood. The level of ignorance for this type is astounding but this is the result of our government run society where anything goes in the name of Diversity. I don't see much difference between them and the dress like a gay pirate sons of anarchy cruiser crowd except for the stunts in traffic. Riding gear? Both groups are laughable.  

Your statement illustrates you ignorance. Nice stereotype of the HOG. Without them, the industry wouldn't be what it is today. Riding gear is up to the individual who operates the vehicle. I started out in pads and an RM80 when I was a kid. When I was a teen, I had an r6,white one piece suit, gloves and helmet. After I got out of the Army in once piece, I ditched the helmet on the chopper and wore some chaps to keep the heat off my legs from the motor and pipes. My head gear at that point was sun glasses. After my kids leave the house I will get a KTM or BMW and drive around without any plans. By then, my helmet, jacket and pants will probably be air conditioned and have all sorts of kick ass electronics to make traveling for hours on end more comfortable.

I'm going to suggest you keep your mouth shut about "gay pirate sons of anarchy cruiser crowds" while in public. You can pop off about it on a computer but, in the real world you would have a hard time getting back on your bike if you called someone a fag for wearing what they like on their bike.

Good luck with your elitist attitude. I'm sure you will find lots of good friends on the road with your head stuck up your ass.

Support your local Outlaws!

New truck gun. Fits discreetly in a laptop bag with eight 33 round mags.

attachicon.gifkel-tec_sub-2000.jpg

Love that little rifle, mine is in 40 cal and dependable as hell.

Fits nicely in a bugout bag also.

Put a laser on it though, that cheek weld is a bit tight. 

I just purchased the compact Forend for it, and will be scouting around for a green laser. The gun is extremely hard to find at the moment, and it is on the evil hit list of the left. I have seen it sell for upwards of $600.00 but managed to get lucky and secure one for $385.00 I also own a PLR-22.

Be safe,

Charges have been filed.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/10/01/228075261/nyc-police-studying-shocking-video-of-bikers-attacking-driver?ft=1&f=&utm_content=socialflow&utm_campaign=nprfacebook&utm_source=npr&utm_medium=facebook

Update at 10:25 a.m. ET. One Person Arrested:

"Cops arrested one biker and were hunting for two more for beating and slashing a man in front of his wife and 2-year-old child after a wild chase through upper Manhattan," New York's Daily News reports. Christopher Cruz, 28, of Passaic, N.J., is due to be arraigned Tuesday.

Edit: Didn't notice the post above was about the arrest.

Edited by Pyzik

The family of the guy in the video who started it all by brake-checking the Rover are now asking for donations for their son who they claim was "attacked" by the driver.

He is in a coma, and doctors say he won't be walking again even if he comes out.

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2013/10/alexian-lien-victim-jeremiah-mieses-coma-will-never-walk/

The family of the guy in the video who started it all by brake-checking the Rover are now asking for donations for their son who they claim was "attacked" by the driver.

He is in a coma, and doctors say he won't be walking again even if he comes out.

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2013/10/alexian-lien-victim-jeremiah-mieses-coma-will-never-walk/

The bull and the horn bad_egg.gif

• Like 2

Here is a site where you can donate money to one of the thugs, I am thinking about making a small donation, because you can also leave a comment 011.gif

It might be worth $1 to get a message to his family that he got what he deserved or to just express how happy you are that he won't walk again.

http://www.gofundme.com/4l8kzo

They used his "rap" name on the site.

Edited by HOG76