Its just those religion of peace Muslims again.

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-china-knifing-attack-leaves-27-dead-state-media-reports-20140301,0,4517308.story#axzz2uk4Nghnm

SHANGHAI -- At least 27 people died and more than 100 were injured Saturday when a group of knife-wielding assailants attacked a railway station in southern China, state-run media reported.

Gruesome photos of the scene in Kunming from a local TV news broadcast showed several people, their clothing soaked in blood, lying on a tile floor inside the station, and more people on the ground outside. State-run CCTV news said authorities had killed the attackers.

There was no immediate word on the identity of the assailants or their motives. Although stabbings by individuals are not uncommon in China,  this type of deadly and apparently coordinated attack involving multiple assailants is extremely rare in China.

But at the bottom of the article the truth is revealed.

Last week, ahead of the two meetings in Beijing, authorities announced they were stepping up security in the far Western region of Xinjiang and four other northwestern areas: Gansu, Shaanxi and Qinghai provinces and the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region. Police in those areas are also to receive anti-terrorism training, state-run media outlets reported.

However, those areas are not near Yunnan, which borders Vietnam, Laos and Burma.

In July 2009, riots in the Xinjiang city of Urumqi left nearly 200 people dead. Xinjiang has a large population of Uighurs, a Muslim minority group.

In October 2013, a jeep crashed in Tiananmen Square, killing its three occupants and two pedestrians, and injuring 40 people. The government said the incident was a terrorist attack carried out by members of the East Turkestan Islamic Movement, a Muslim separatist group founded by Uighurs.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2

When will Piers Morgan do a TV show on knife control?

Where theres a will to kill, theres a way to kill.

He wont. That would mean he would have to cover violent crime in England.

Don't laugh... do a Search for "Knife ban UK".

http://independencedeclaration.wordpress.com/2012/12/29/knife-violence-out-of-control-in-uk-the-uk-pushes-to-ban-knives/

• Like 1

During the First Sacred War in Greece, in about 590 BC, Athens and the Amphictionic League poisoned the water supply of the besieged town of Kirrha (near Delphi) with the toxic plant hellebore.

And yes you have to be 18 or 21 to buy cutlery in the UK

Dad?  What? Huh?

• Like 1

No, he won't cause he's been CANCELED! super_man.gif

Now if we can only get the View canceled, we'll be off to a good start.cool.png

• Like 2

This is what they need, libtard leftest scum in the UK think this is a good idea, it must work!

post-35031-0-54389700-1393714344.jpg

Just ask someone like Piers Morgan and he can tell you how the number of people killed in the UK by guns is low, nevermind the fact that so many people are getting butchered by knifes they actually have these bins.  Of course it couldn't be the individual to blame for murder it has to be the gun or the knife.  Soon those morons will probably think they need a rock turn in bin.

• Like 2

No, he won't cause he's been CANCELED! super_man.gif

Now if we can only get the View canceled, we'll be off to a good start.cool.png

I'm not implying that there is good place for a mass stabbing or anything, but if there had to be one, and the stabber just happened to be on the set of The View out of pure coincidence..... and he didn't have anything else better to do at the time..........Well, I'm just sayin'....it wouldn't make any sense to go rushing out somewhere else to find somebody else to stab when you've got these cows..er...people right there.....I mean, come on...

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 2

Its just those religion of peace Muslims again.

http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-china-knifing-attack-leaves-27-dead-state-media-reports-20140301,0,4517308.story#axzz2uk4Nghnm

SHANGHAI -- At least 27 people died and more than 100 were injured Saturday when a group of knife-wielding assailants attacked a railway station in southern China, state-run media reported.

Gruesome photos of the scene in Kunming from a local TV news broadcast showed several people, their clothing soaked in blood, lying on a tile floor inside the station, and more people on the ground outside. State-run CCTV news said authorities had killed the attackers.

There was no immediate word on the identity of the assailants or their motives. Although stabbings by individuals are not uncommon in China,  this type of deadly and apparently coordinated attack involving multiple assailants is extremely rare in China.

But at the bottom of the article the truth is revealed.

Last week, ahead of the two meetings in Beijing, authorities announced they were stepping up security in the far Western region of Xinjiang and four other northwestern areas: Gansu, Shaanxi and Qinghai provinces and the Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region. Police in those areas are also to receive anti-terrorism training, state-run media outlets reported.

However, those areas are not near Yunnan, which borders Vietnam, Laos and Burma.

In July 2009, riots in the Xinjiang city of Urumqi left nearly 200 people dead. Xinjiang has a large population of Uighurs, a Muslim minority group.

In October 2013, a jeep crashed in Tiananmen Square, killing its three occupants and two pedestrians, and injuring 40 people. The government said the incident was a terrorist attack carried out by members of the East Turkestan Islamic Movement, a Muslim separatist group founded by Uighurs.

Man... What a weird day for me to hear this... As soon as I get married I will have a BLIND WHITE MUSLIM WOMAN (wears a burqa and everything) as a 2nd cousin once removed.. I met her today...

VERY weird..

Well if she is blind I'd suggest protecting your home by leaving empty pie tins all over to serve as an early warning system.

The pie tins will ring when she hits them with her walking stick.

I'll offer my help. Send me a couple hundred bakery pies and I'll send you the empty tins as I can.. 

• Like 7

This is what they need, libtard leftest scum in the UK think this is a good idea, it must work!

attachicon.gifUKBinThatKnife.jpg

Just ask someone like Piers Morgan and he can tell you how the number of people killed in the UK by guns is low, nevermind the fact that so many people are getting butchered by knifes they actually have these bins.  Of course it couldn't be the individual to blame for murder it has to be the gun or the knife.  Soon those morons will probably think they need a rock turn in bin.

OMG!!! I had no f'ing clue that kind of shit was going on. Knife surrender bins? Did the ragheads not see those when they hacked that off duty British solider to death on the street as onlookers watched and did nothing?

Western man has been so horrifically emasculated by political correctness that it's ok for those who hate our guts to murder us at will, but  it's criminally racist if we wish to defend ourselves.

Churchill must be rolling in his grave over the farce Britain has become....

• Like 3

OMG!!! I had no f'ing clue that kind of shit was going on. Knife surrender bins? Did the ragheads not see those when they hacked that off duty British solider to death on the street as onlookers watched and did nothing?

Western man has been so horrifically emasculated by political correctness that it's ok for those who hate our guts to murder us at will, but  it's criminally racist if we wish to defend ourselves.

Churchill must be rolling in his grave over the farce Britain has become....

I couldn't have said it better myself... i'd just like to add that if given the option of being stabbed to death or shot to death, i would definitely and unabashedly ask for a bullet between the eyes. I think most sane people would come to the same conclusion.

• Like 1

I wish we had these here! Looks like a great place to try a magnet on a string..

• Like 1