good riddance to bad  garbage

what would be poetic justice is that a enormous group of people protest and disrupt his funeral, with derogatory signs aimed at him and his family of inbreeds,  and post it on YOUTUBE. I bet that would hit over a million views in less then 24 hours

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 2

how can people be that nasty and evil, AND call it Gods work??

history is full of people like that and continues to this day.  anytime I hear or read the words, "in "god's" name/work", you can be sure of one thing;  it's a  sick, demented bottom feeding sleazy fuck spewing that little line.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 2

how can people be that nasty and evil, AND call it Gods work??

history is full of people like that and continues to this day.  anytime I hear or read the words, "in "god's" name/work", you can be sure of one thing;  it's a  sick, demented bottom feeding sleazy fuck spewing that little line.

I've seen and heard both good and bad acts attributed to one god or another.  Rarely is it a good person justifying a bad act or a bad person crediting a good act.  I think they're wrong either way, but it's a barometer of the person's character to be sure.

Pretty interesting how an evil motherfucker like that dying can bring all of us together in agreement. I would drink to us if I could safely get away with it  laugh.png

Barack unites us all the time! In fact, I bet he'd done more to unite our community than he has any other (blacks included!).

Diet Cokes are on me... :)

• Like 2

Pretty interesting how an evil motherfucker like that dying can bring all of us together in agreement. I would drink to us if I could safely get away with it :lol:

Barack unites us all the time! In fact, I bet he'd done more to unite our community than he has any other (blacks included!).

Diet Cokes are on me... :)

Most soft drinks like coke, Pepsi, Mountain Dew, etc make my throat swell. But I'll take some iced tea if your buying! Lol Edited by Ethan
  • Like 1

Time to break 'em open guys, it's official!  032.gif

http://news.yahoo.com/anti-gay-pastor-fred-phelps-sr-dies-84-162046972.html

An old friend our family, who never spoke ill of anyone, once said (in reference to a deceased city councilman whom no one cared for),

"I wonder what it's like to wake up and realize you're not where you thought you'd be?"  ;)

Edited by Ronin38
  • Like 1

I wouldn't picket the SOBs funeral this is not out of respect but just to prove how unimportant the asshole really was. Just send a note saying I'll drop by later and leave something on the grave that probably won't pass for flowers.

• Like 5

I read in another article where the family has asked that people not picket out of respect!! WTF? There needs to be a 3 day parade of picketers

Someone needs to lob a hand grenade in that crowd.

• Like 3