Japanese power plant continually releasing 300 TONS of irradiated water into Pacific ocean on a daily basis. They have nowhere to store it, so, into the ocean it goes!

So many of our people on the SS Reagan are dying and extremely sick from the radiation that they received from the mission of helping the Japanese people after the melt down.

Yeah many didnt know they are still having issues with it. Hell last year the seaweed here had a record amount of radiation, just think of the seafood we are catching from Alaska down to Cali. Yummy.

...and the radiation count on the California coast is up drastically too. DO NOT eat ocean fish from Asia right now!

If the US was dumping radiation into the sea, we'd be getting reamed a new asshole by the rest of the world. Since it's not us, I guess it's no big deal to them.

• Like 2

And when I was trying to tell people about this becoming a fucking HUGE oceanic ecological disaster...  I was crazy.

Very little of this is being told to the American public by the mass media, and only a little more to the rest of the world.

This is being squashed...  Hard!

• Like 5

And when I was trying to tell people about this becoming a fucking HUGE oceanic ecological disaster...  I was crazy.

Very little of this is being told to the American public by the mass media, and only a little more to the rest of the world.

Well to be fair.............you WERE crazy before that.........big_smile.gif

• Like 2

Well to be fair.............you WERE crazy before that.........big_smile.gif

Tru'dat.  bad_egg.gif

Between Fukushima, the island of garbage the size of Texas, the giant jellyfish plumes, and the spread of humbold squids, the Pacific has some serious problems. I'm waiting for some Godzilla mutants to come crawling out of there.

• Like 2

But just think about when we have Tuna the size of freight trains, how many people we can feed from one "fish", and whales the size of an air craft carrier, OH GOD, the oil we'll have to light our lamps. OH, wait a minute, we won't need any lamps, we'll all be glowing ourselves............

• Like 3

But just think about when we have Tuna the size of freight trains, how many people we can feed from one "fish", and whales the size of an air craft carrier, OH GOD, the oil we'll have to light our lamps. OH, wait a minute, we won't need any lamps, we'll all be glowing ourselves............

OH the HUMANITY cry.gif

Meh.... 500 tons per day of radiated water dumped in the pacific is like dropping a set of dead tritium sights in lake Superior-not going to make a lot of difference. Unless you eat fish caught from almost at the end of the discharge pipe, you will get more radiation from a chest X-ray than a lifetime of swimming off the US west coast. Those of us who are my age were exposed to the radiation of over 50 above ground nuclear explosions, and have a far greater cancer risk than those born after the test ban treaty.

That said... Japan gets away with crap that no other country ever could, from their weak assed response to cleaning this mess up, to their denial of the atrocities they commited in WWII.

Japan Has NO Honor.

• Like 2

USS Ronald Reagan Crew Members Sick With Cancer Three Years After Fukushima Contamination

http://www.ibtimes.com/uss-ronald-reagan-crew-members-sick-cancer-three-years-after-fukushima-contamination-photos-1519170

The Japanese and US governments are cooperating to keep this all as quiet as possible.

Kind of like BP is saying everything is just fine in the Gulf.

You almost get the impression that some human beings are TRYING to destroy the planet.

• Like 1

Spartacus, you are more right than you know.

Revelation 11:18

The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.”

• Like 2

Being right is no fuckin fun any more is it.

Got geiger counter?

Who has an interest in making the nuclear industry look bad?  The oil and gas industry.

There are places that have natural background radiation that is higher than the ambient radiation in much of the Fukushima exclusion zone.

What radiation numbers actually mean isn't taught in schools (aside from specialized courses in colleges), and most of us don't know what the hell a sievert or a rad really is. Name a number and make it sound scary, people freak out from ignorance.

I own a Geiger counter. I live in Nebraska. I eat plenty of fish coming from the West coast. None of it, thus far, has registered above background radiation.

Spartacus, you are more right than you know.

Revelation 11:18

The nations raged, but your wrath came, and the time for the dead to be judged, and for rewarding your servants, the prophets and saints, and those who fear your name, both small and great, and for destroying the destroyers of the earth.”

And now we have fresh earthquakes on a "new" fault line right under Los Angeles. Coincidence?  :unsure:

• Like 1

Would it be possible to nuke the ever loving shit out of that faulty plant and expend most of the energy in the radioactive material? Kinda like putting out an oil field fire?

Wishful thinking but, the short answer is, "No" but, you knew that. :)

Would it be possible to nuke the ever loving shit out of that faulty plant and expend most of the energy in the radioactive material? Kinda like putting out an oil field fire?

Wishful thinking but, the short answer is, "No" but, you knew that. :)