Check it out.

On the right, beneath the tallest flame.

It occurred during a significant family reunion.

3 brothers who hadn't been together in 22 years.

It was nice to be together again.

Mystical or coincidence, it's more fun to live in my world.

My wife only took one picture of the fire.

post-38865-0-00968000-1400926300_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sim_Player

Definitely a cool pic.  

A friends grandfather took pics right at the impact zone of the 727 crash the many of you know fucked my world up.  In the window of a burning house was a flame figure of the devil.  It was a crazy pic.  I recently messaged my friend through FB to see if he still had his deceased grandfathers pics and have yet to get a reply.  Hopefully I can get my hands on these as he knows they are way more important to me than himself.

I see a cross, a shadowy creature that appears to be wearing bibs with an outreached hand, stretching for it. I see a flame monster coming out above it and then I see a little flame puppy dog all the way to the left.

You're screwed dude!

Edited by Mullet Man

Back in '84 or '85 I was at a bonfire party at a friend's house and somebody was taking pictures around the fire.

One pic was a buddy of mine standing in front of the fire, he was the only one in the pic and you could only see

him in silhouette with the light of the fire behind him. The odd part is that there was a very large, very clearly

defined hand reaching out of the fire and almost grabbing his shoulder.

The guy died in a car wreck about 2 weeks later. Absolutely true story. I feel blessed that I was not in the car

wreck with him, we were often out bar hopping on weekends.

I showed my Mom the pic after he died and she said she wanted to hold onto it to ask our minister about it or

something like that. I think she just wanted to get it away from me so she could destroy it (it was evil in her mind

I'm sure).

What do you see

rorschach_test_desktop_3904x1919_hd-wall

A tiger wearing some kind of costume hat and silly fake mustache. Maybe a gay circus tiger.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Actually, my first thought was female sex organs covered by a feathery g-string, so I'll go with that.

The night we had this fire, I hadn't seen my littlest brother in 10 years.

He is newly married to a wonderful girl with a good heart.

It was also the same night that he revealed to me his conversion to being a devout Christian, after meeting his soon-to-be wife. She is very good for him.

He's been angry all his life but, now he seems settled and very happy and wants to mend fences.

The picture of the fire IS significant to me, and the timing, makes it even more interesting.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

Can someone please outline the figure you see.

This is fun.

"We suspend our disbelief and we are entertained.." -RUSH, Mystic Rhythms

Edit: Okay, I can see a figure holding a staff, and the other hand, the cross.

(I hope nobody starts posting pics of clouds.)

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

The night we had this fire, I hadn't seen my littlest brother in 10 years.

He is newly married to a wonderful girl with a good heart.

It was also the same night that he revealed to me his conversion to being a devout Christian, after meeting his soon-to-be wife. She is very good for him.

He's been angry all his life but, now he seems settled and very happy and wants to mend fences.

The picture of the fire IS significant to me, and the timing, makes it even more interesting.

Have fun with this thread Sim, but hold on to whatever significance this pic holds for you.  The story added to this pic of a very prominent cross would hold some meaning for me even though I'm not a religious man.

I see wood and fire a few coals. I'm sorry if im training on the parade but I see a random but if fire captured in photo. I don't want to undermine the significance it symbolizes to your though SIM_player