Sounds like your bored. Change up what you are doing, throw on that little french maid outfit for the little lady.

I hope he doesn't have to wear a French maids outfit.

If it gets him laid, it's all good.

• Like 2
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only if your word/vows mean nothing to you.

I'm not reading one giant fucking paragraph like that. Dyslexia aggravating fuck.

I'll have to just agree to disagree. I've always been a mechanic and yup the work is hard, my wife stayed home with my girls for the first 17yrs but you know what.....I have ample toys and cash (and I

Posted Images

Sounds like your bored. Change up what you are doing, throw on that little french maid outfit for the little lady.

I hope he doesn't have to wear a French maids outfit.

If it gets him laid, it's all good.

male_butler_costume.jpg

Warning, you may have to work out a little bit to pull it off...............

Edited by Dad2142Dad
  • Like 1

Just my 2 cents, which ain't worth that, but if you feel it's necessary to come on this forum to ask that question, your relationship is already in far greater trouble than you even realize.

• Like 5

Just my 2 cents, which ain't worth that, but if you feel it's necessary to come on this forum to ask that question, your relationship is already in far greater trouble than you even realize.

Not everyone has ANYONE in their life they'd trust with this question.  Anonymity of an online gun forum may be all he's got.  Since he's gone AWOL she may have already found out and killed him.horror.gif

• Like 2

Thanks guys. And big John is right on the money. I asked cause I know this is a place full of older guys with more experience than I or my friends my age have. And it's a young college girl working in the state for the summer throwing her self at me. Im obviously having marriage issues going on or wouldn't have put it out here. I think I'm going to just get a baby sitter for the night one day soon and take my wife to a surprise get a hotel ride the train in atk and food a good place to eat. And if I thought she would be into the maid outfit and it would get me what I want I'd ware it.

• Like 6

It's s good thing I thought about it. I got to checking out her Facebook and she's the oldest of three sisters and I look kind of like her dad. Keep thinking she could be my daughter in 17 years.

• Like 2

And it's three kids I've got.

I did better than most here would have.smoking%20dude.gif

Let's not all play the righteous role. I think I'll try to find a x39 to convert to keep me occupied.

That's what I've been thinking all along.  Despite the best intentions and efforts, not all marriages work out.  I do think that sometimes there is a way to stay around for the kids.  Kinda like having a roommate.  Not an ideal situation, but neither is two household parenting.

Do your best to keep it together Monty.  This too will pass.  There will be times when you can't stand the sight of her and same for her toward you.  My wife hasn't made it through 25 years (silver anniversary this July) with me without wanting to hurt me bad at times.

Feel free to shoot me a pm if ya ever need to talk.

• Like 1

Best advice I ever got about marriage is that as time passes the things you love about your wife you will love more and the things you hate you will hate even more....the question you have to ask yourself is can you let go of the things you hate.....

Or you can do what I do....I used to keep a pic of my wife in my wallet and every time temptation came around I would just pull it out and look at it....that worked for about the first 3 to 5 years....now after 10 plus years I took a pic of my house ripped in half and I now keep it in my wallet....LOL

I have a few friends that have went down that road.....It destroyed their life and now all they do is work to pay child support and they see their kids maybe every other weekend...it just ain't worth it....If you can swing it I would suggest a weekend away with no kids....you dont have to go far but it will work wonders.

I'm not sure where to start, and there certainly isn't enough time to explain what I've been through. Just know it is advice came out of a lot of pain, anguish, suffering, and then searching and studying. You can read 100,000 relationship books have a different way of fixing it. Anytime the problem is that complex IMO there's a simple fix. Here's your answer I can guarantee it works. If it doesn't I'll give you my personal address you come punch me in the face then the balls. Time! Nobody tells guys this and it's total bullshit. But women require 16 hours of your undivided attention. The gay word is "carefree timelessness". Now a lot of us would not of gotten into a relationship had we known that we were signing up for, a job that you can never quit. But if several years into the marriage/relationship she said well "I decided we are no longer going to have sex ever again" how would you feel at that point? Yeah. So unknowingly you agreed to give her 16 hours EVERY week. In generations past women would allow it to be paid monthly and before that yearly, but in our society its weekly payment. Now with knowing nothing, we still have some baselines. Almost everybody on here agrees it's worth it. You are in a consensual relationship meaning that both people chose this at some point, assuming it was not an arranged marriage. So we have two people that knew and loved enough about each other to decide to be together forever, at some point in time. You knew what to do in the beginning and show did she. You would call her for? Hours. And you would talk to her about? Nothing. You would plan everything in your life around the time you could spend with her. She did things too automatically.. She sat closer, felt softer, bragged you up in front of others, and was sexually responsive. I know these things because they're it's human nature. You didn't grow apart. You just quit watering the flower, and it weathered, and a shriveled, and to common bystanders it appears dead! You're the man. We have always been in charge and we will always be in charge. And this is your JOB! No there's no formulas but from my own personal experience 2-4 hr you may not want to kill each other. 4-6hr you will remember you actuall kind a like this person. 6-8hrs she will begin to admire you again. 8-10hrs shit will start getting good. Reality says that's a lot of fucking time in one week, and it is! It's a bitch. But whenever she's in a mood or she's upset or somethings going on and you like goddam she's such a bitch, Figure out how many hours you got in that week and you'll be less than four, promise. Let me be real with you. This time but I'm talking about is going to feel like you are pissing away your schedule, productivity, and ambitions. Because you are! That will make her first. Ewe ik. This my friend is the unwritten rule of relationships. You signed up for 16 hours. And you didn't even know. Good news is, you don't have to quit being you, you don't have to read relationship books, she Already fell in love with you when you burped and farted and act like a dick and told shitty jokes and she laughed. If you spend any amount of this time with her you can't help but get to know her, what she's dealing with, and thinking about.if you want to know why women are vicious and mean and hate your hobbies and hate your friends and hate all these things that you love so much??????? It's only because they threaten HER 16 hours, and she will viciously defend those hours like a mother grizzly. BUT if you give her her 16 hours I promise you you can do whatever the fuck you want to and she will not care you can buy brand-new Corvette and get fucking 400,000 guns she won't give a shit! Cuzshe got hers. She will be resilient, forgiving, sexually responsive, and brag to her friends about you. Try it out men. I would like to put to the test on this one.

• Like 1

It's s good thing I thought about it. I got to checking out her Facebook and she's the oldest of three sisters and I look kind of like her dad. Keep thinking she could be my daughter in 17 years.

C'mon Monty.  Take some pics for us.... Or better yet, have her take them and send them to you, so you can post them for us.  Or Ill give you my alternate email and you can send them to me, and I can post them up, for us.  I promise my wife will never tell your wife.

I'm not sure where to start, and there certainly isn't enough time to explain what I've been through. Just know it is advice came out of a lot of pain, anguish, suffering, and then searching and studying. You can read 100,000 relationship books have a different way of fixing it. Anytime the problem is that complex IMO there's a simple fix. Here's your answer I can guarantee it works. If it doesn't I'll give you my personal address you come punch me in the face then the balls. Time! Nobody tells guys this and it's total bullshit. But women require 16 hours of your undivided attention. The gay word is "carefree timelessness". Now a lot of us would not of gotten into a relationship had we known that we were signing up for, a job that you can never quit. But if several years into the marriage/relationship she said well "I decided we are no longer going to have sex ever again" how would you feel at that point? Yeah. So unknowingly you agreed to give her 16 hours EVERY week. In generations past women would allow it to be paid monthly and before that yearly, but in our society its weekly payment. Now with knowing nothing, we still have some baselines. Almost everybody on here agrees it's worth it. You are in a consensual relationship meaning that both people chose this at some point, assuming it was not an arranged marriage. So we have two people that knew and loved enough about each other to decide to be together forever, at some point in time. You knew what to do in the beginning and show did she. You would call her for? Hours. And you would talk to her about? Nothing. You would plan everything in your life around the time you could spend with her. She did things too automatically.. She sat closer, felt softer, bragged you up in front of others, and was sexually responsive. I know these things because they're it's human nature. You didn't grow apart. You just quit watering the flower, and it weathered, and a shriveled, and to common bystanders it appears dead! You're the man. We have always been in charge and we will always be in charge. And this is your JOB! No there's no formulas but from my own personal experience 2-4 hr you may not want to kill each other. 4-6hr you will remember you actuall kind a like this person. 6-8hrs she will begin to admire you again. 8-10hrs shit will start getting good. Reality says that's a lot of fucking time in one week, and it is! It's a bitch. But whenever she's in a mood or she's upset or somethings going on and you like goddam she's such a bitch, Figure out how many hours you got in that week and you'll be less than four, promise. Let me be real with you. This time but I'm talking about is going to feel like you are pissing away your schedule, productivity, and ambitions. Because you are! That will make her first. Ewe ik. This my friend is the unwritten rule of relationships. You signed up for 16 hours. And you didn't even know. Good news is, you don't have to quit being you, you don't have to read relationship books, she Already fell in love with you when you burped and farted and act like a dick and told shitty jokes and she laughed. If you spend any amount of this time with her you can't help but get to know her, what she's dealing with, and thinking about.if you want to know why women are vicious and mean and hate your hobbies and hate your friends and hate all these things that you love so much??????? It's only because they threaten HER 16 hours, and she will viciously defend those hours like a mother grizzly. BUT if you give her her 16 hours I promise you you can do whatever the fuck you want to and she will not care you can buy brand-new Corvette and get fucking 400,000 guns she won't give a shit! Cuzshe got hers. She will be resilient, forgiving, sexually responsive, and brag to her friends about you. Try it out men. I would like to put to the test on this one.

I'm not reading one giant fucking paragraph like that. Dyslexia aggravating fuck.

• Like 7

I taught my wife to shoot.. Now the thought of cheating gives me a mental picture of holding my guts in, after being shot point blank with a .308..

Hard to get over that.

Its called "incentive"

• Like 5

Go on vacation with your old lady. It's not where you get your appetite, it's where you eat your dinner.

Pick a nice tropical place with hot babes on the beach, go back to the hotel room and take that frustration out on the old lady. She will thank you.

It's not strange to want to or think about fucking another chick. Just don't go there. Use your imagination and keep the wife happy. The key, I think, is to get the hell away from everybody and everything. Spend time alone together. You will remember that sexy piece of ass you once knew.

Edited by Stryker0946
  • Like 3

I'm not married. I'm not good with girls, I don't chase them. Managed to lose 80 pounds this past year, so maybe, if I keep

going, I'll get ripped and have some confidence. That being said, from the outside I can see miserable marriages of

friends and co-workers and see how they treat each other.

However, sometimes pride is all you got. I may be single forever, but at least I am not a home-wrecker or a freeloader.

If a marriage isn't working, then you shouldn't have to suffer, but there's ways to do that, and there's ways to not do it.

If you got married to a beautiful woman, and she had kids then turned into a refrigerator, it's on her to fix that, not on you

to suffer. If you married a saint, and she turned into a bitch, same thing. The worst thing in a relationship is contempt.

If it's not working, that's one thing, but if she doesn't think you're worth some effort on her part to make it work, then there's

nothing that can be done, and you need to get out, not get laid.

So, make an effort to fix it. See if she puts in the same effort. If so, then fix it, and remember Patton's words on the keeping

the love of a lady. If not, then there's ways to divorce, and cheating is not one of them. Now, if you get separated, then

go chase tail, different people think different things about that, and I'm not qualified to say on that.

Thanks guys and the 16 hour thing is very true. And big john I appreciate you paying attention I feel like I know you guys. I'll post a picture later face only. She's cute and what makes feel worse than if it was just some slut bunny is I could actually date this younger chick, she's smart, a polymer engineering student. So that makes me feel worse and I've had time to think about it. It's not like she just threw it on me which is good cause I don't know how good I'd do in that situation. I'm 9 years older shes 21. Anyway I think I'm going to surprise the wife with a baseball game and hotel room at the ritz. She likes baseball and the braves. Any suggestion on places or things to do in downtown Atlanta?

What's hard is finding a babysitter that will take care of three kids with two in diapers.

IMG_167927970510732_zpsodil3j3f.jpeg

Yea young and naive. She's very smart though. That's the part that makes me feel so bad is I like her and would date her if I was single in a heart beat. She's a catch.

My friends and I were talking and it's one of two things. She's from Pennsylvania and is in Georgia for the summer working and wants to have fun. Or and this is what all the guys I work with and that know her think. She's a virgin and wants to be deflowered before she's too old. Either way it's trouble. And probably a lot of trouble if the guys at work are right.

Yea young and naive. She's very smart though. That's the part that makes me feel so bad is I like her and would date her if I was single in a heart beat. She's a catch.

My friends and I were talking and it's one of two things. She's from Pennsylvania and is in Georgia for the summer working and wants to have fun. Or and this is what all the guys I work with and that know her think. She's a virgin and wants to be deflowered before she's too old. Either way it's trouble. And probably a lot of trouble if the guys at work are right.

Haha...  The 21 YO virgin that wants to be deflowered is getting hard for me to resistf0ckers.gif

Age differences require something special to survive.  Lets say it does simply because you're a sexual dynamo.  Will this chick be ok with changing your kids diapers every other weekend and treat them with the love they need?  Will this chick be ok with supporting you when 80% of your paycheck goes to the ex?  Does she swallow? 

Monty, she's 21 and outta state.  For some, a married man is some sort of fucked up conquest.  But, her being a virgin kinda fucks up that theory.  

Your family life makes it extremely difficult to believe that this would be anything but sex.  If yer ok with that then do what you gotta do.  Just know that there will be at the minimum some bull shit floating in yer head for quite some time.  If she finds out, yer fucked.  This just seems like more work than it's worth.  Will it be epic while it lasts?  I can't lie... Probably.

You're still not telling us what's going on at home to make you feel the need to go this route???

No shit.  I started and it fried my brain a couple of sentences into it.