Introducing The Chaos WOC-12!

Chaos is now an FFL weapon manufacture!  We have been busy with this since late last year after the announcement of banning saiga's and Vepr's 12 I wanted to design something that is easily customizable and that we could realistically manufacture from the get go. The Chaos WOC-12 takes both saiga 12 and Vepr12 mags depending on which trigger group you order. Vepr trigger housing will have LRBHO. This design allows for a multitude of after market parts and configs. Quick swap out barrel's, rifled, choked, smooth, and even SBS with tax stamp. The receiver on the WOC-12 is made from 7075 Aluminum, the gas system is pretty AK in design, we are working on this being able to be used as a convoy weapon with the weapon being able to be fired with a folded stock installed and in the folded position. The price point on this weapon will hit between $1400-$1600. With a small mod this could easily be setup with a left hand charging handle. I want to leave those type of features up to the buyer to hold down cost and give others a chance to manufacture after market parts. Our start up goal is 100 weapons a month, once we have our production lines worked out we will start cranking out 100 per week! When we get closer to manufacturing we will start taking pre-orders. Our current location is not large enough to produce this weapon in any serious numbers, so we have purchased our first plant for manufacturing, crazy and exciting times for Chaos Inc.  I would like to take the time to thank all of our loyal customers over the years for your patronage and support of the Chaos family and products. 

post-11513-0-86640200-1424972954_thumb.png

post-11513-0-04701500-1424973002_thumb.png

• Like 19
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chaos is now an FFL weapon manufacture!  We have been busy with this since late last year after the announcement of banning saiga's and Vepr's 12 I wanted to design something that is easily customizab

We are full steam ahead on this project. With big vision comes a lot of work. Out current location was to small to produce the WOC-12 so we had to buy a plant, get tenants out, remodel, clean, paint,

I have to build a $35,000.00 piece of tooling just to form a one off AK style gas tube! This is one crazy wild ride............  

Posted Images

Very cool.

Do you have any plans for an extended magwell, like on a factory V12?

Is it just me, or is the line of sight, really low?

The barrel is above the gas system rather than below it.. Much like an M14 and similar.

Well yeah I see that. I mean like low to the point of almost not being able to get down far enough to use them. It looks really low.

Very cool.

The barrel is above the gas system rather than below it.. Much like an M14 and similar.

Well yeah I see that. I mean like low to the point of almost not being able to get down far enough to use them. It looks really low.

Looks like just a flat top rail with flip up BUIS in the rendering.

Flat top ready for whatever optic or rail mount sight the end user wants.

Does it have an AR-style safety/selector and trigger?

Yes

Very cool.

yes there is a molded mag well for the vepr version.

Very cool.

Our sights is the only ones I have a drawing of at the moment. They sit way to low to use with this setup! 

• Like 2

So the receiver and forend is machined from a single extrusion? I am glad that you got it slimmer than your S12 quads. 

Do you offer a package that has the magwell and also the rock and lock baseplate? I think I would want both for the drums, etc. I would like to buy one of these evenually, and if I have to chose, it would be the magwell version.

So the receiver and forend is machined from a single extrusion? I am glad that you got it slimmer than your S12 quads. 

Do you offer a package that has the magwell and also the rock and lock baseplate? I think I would want both for the drums, etc. I would like to buy one of these evenually, and if I have to chose, it would be the magwell version.

The receiver and forward rail are not one piece, they are in fact two separate parts. The receiver is made out of 7075 aluminum, the rail is out 6061. Rock and lock, and Vepr style with magwell.  These will take all the same mags saiga12 and Vepr take.

• Like 2

Have been a lurker for a long time.  Own and shoot a converted S-12.

Very glad to see your announcement. I can only imagine the hard work that you have put into this project.

Best of luck to you, and God bless America!

Bongo2, ex-Army Libertarian shooter.

• Like 1

What I was asking is how much it would cost to have both the parts that allows you to switch between magwell r&L and how quickly that swap can be done. i.e. is it a pinned in piece or a whole lower that would require an FCG swap....

• 2 weeks later...

A little WOC-12 update. Everyone is trying to guess how this thing is config-ed, and I'd love to expose more and I will at a later date. As it is I doing something few ever would by showing this much in the prototype stage but I thought people would really dig seeing a weapon being built from scratch. 

post-11513-0-15391700-1426439847_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

What I was asking is how much it would cost to have both the parts that allows you to switch between magwell r&L and how quickly that swap can be done. i.e. is it a pinned in piece or a whole lower that would require an FCG swap....

To swap from Saiga to Vepr config you switch out the Saiga trigger housing and remove the removable front mag locking tab. Then install the Vepr Trigger housing with magwell, that's it!

projected cost and release date?! im stoked really would like to see this succeed, got major distributors lined up?

pics of gas system? obviously looks to be adjsutable...use any off the  shelf shotgun bolts etc for parts commonality /easy/ cheap spares

Price $1400-$1600. Release date Late 2015 early 2016. Distributors are wanting on broad, we haven't decided this yet. The gas system is adjustable and of AK design, many after market parts will go on this weapon as that was the design focus from day one! 

• Like 5

this is gonna be e p i c!!!  im sure everyone would love to lend a hand if ya need it to get er done.... lotta folks have tried and faild building someting along these lines, so heres to seein this one out to the end!

you talkin to MD about getting his freakin double stacks out around the release of this?

I'm excited to see this coming out. A 922r free semi mag fed made by an excellent company with a good rep. Awesome. I have a couple of s12s ill sell in the next ban to pay for a couple of these. ( obviously, provided they work well and cam had proven himself more than a few times that he knows his stuff)

Point being, I like my saiga 12s. But this has sparked my interest.