Ok, my brother and I had a debate today, he says beer and pretzels is best, while I say beer and chips. I decided (after a few drinks), that I should ask you folks what you prefer, that should put this little debate to bed!

edited cause i acnt frickin type!

Edited by SaigaShooter

Muff and beer.......makes for an easy date (even if it's the wife these days). Hey, sometimes you have to think out side (or inside) the box. Sorry, sometimes Italian hormones get the best of me. O.K. -most of the time. Other than that, beer and hot wings. :haha:

:super: Beer,chips,sassy chicks,steak,muff-IT ALL WORKS FOR ME!!! Sorry-39yrs old and still out trying to 'sow the oats'- honestly,a woman once said 'beer ,steak,or me? WELL-I ate the steak,drank the beer And STILL grrabbed her!!!!!!!!!!! :lolol::super:

BTW-WHOA,just read it-beer and pickles?-oh nononononono- I cannot even picture what that combo would do to me,but hey! whatever works man! hahaah!

Edited by ThousandSon
Is that anything like a depth charge (beer with a shot glass full of whiskey dropped into it)? :unsure:

Very similar.

A pint of Guiness with a shot glass full of Bailey's dropped in then chugalug!

Then there's Jaagerbombs... mmmhhh :ph34r:

Muff and beer.......makes for an easy date (even if it's the wife these days). Hey, sometimes you have to think out side (or inside) the box. Sorry, sometimes Italian hormones get the best of me. O.K. -most of the time. Other than that, beer and hot wings. :haha:

Hmmmm, I feel ya on that one!

But second to muff, I'm gonna hafta go with pretzels. Funny this should come up. I'm thoroughly soused on Coors light and screwdrivers and munching on some pretzels right now!

Chips make too much of a crumb mess, they get caught in my teeth and feel like a lesser substance compared to pretzels.

post-1374-1151035168_thumb.jpg

Damn, what a bunch of alkys you all are. :lolol:

Sounds like I either dropped into the middle of a military unit reunion or an AA meeting. :unsure:

Oh, and BTW, any good, hoppy beer (Mickey's stingers, for example) matched with with those miniature La Choy frozen egg rolls (maybe it's the ketchup/ hot chinese mustard powder mixture you mix up :unsure:) is usually a pretty good deal. :super:

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(G O B @ Jun 23 2006, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Beer and---beer nuts!

G O B

And more beer enjoying a Yuengling lager as we speak.

:super: Sippin on a Yuengling Black & Tan myself :super:

i vote beer and pretzles. why? because you get a gut drinking beer, and the pretzles dont add to it, where the chips do..

and then of course, beer and fat oil tend to not mix in the gizzard too good, if you ask me. nevermind that a 2 dollar bag of chips and a two dollar bag of pretzles are two TOTALLY different things....

yeh, ill take pretzles...

Now *THAT*....

Think (if he were to show up) Bvamp will fall asleep in a chair somewhere again?

Would be TOO FUNNY!!!! That would even be FUNNT!!!!!

Although... if *YOU* were Bvamp drinking the the likes of the folks HERE.... would YOU dare get drunk enough to pass out?!?!?!? ROFL!!! :lol::up:

:smoke:

Heh, we could all dress up like homiCIDAL (notice I didn't say SEXUAL here :rolleyes: ) snowmen and discuss how to go about flucking up his day as he is taped or tied to the chair (hey, wait a second, that's even starting to set off my GHEYdar there :eek: ) and is coming down off his alcoholic inspired bender. :super:

Just have to make sure that any Saiga's undergoing renovation (or loose ammo) is put away for safekeeping first. :ded:

Get wasted and tape Bvamp to the wall!

I will bring the BIG cooler full of Yuengling.

And- - - for the ladies my newest drink, orange sherbert, mountain dew, and

cruzan rum-LOTS of cruzan rum!

G O B

you all would be fairly well advised to not get me drinking white label, is my advice. just forewarning you. you will HAVE to tape me to a chair if I start sucking that stuff down.

FYI - I own firearms. I dont and have never drank, done any drug, and I am completely mentallyhealthy and stable, AND I have the paper to prove it, although I spent 500 bucks to get it for the court, and they basically fucked me over anyway.

otherwise, Im down.

got any trees you wouldnt mind shot down cobra?