While my current pet is not a dog, due to recently having to put down my husky/wolf mix due to old age, and finding a more suitable home for a rescued golden , here is my cat. Note the resemblance hair wise. She is a cornish rex that had a little hair, (think she lost it all due to stress of being in a breeding facility). We've had her about 2 months and her hair is growing back.

post-4721-1186350283_thumb.jpg

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While my current pet is not a dog, due to recently having to put down my husky/wolf mix due to old age, and finding a more suitable home for a rescued golden , here is my cat. Note the resemblance hair wise. She is a cornish rex that had a little hair, (think she lost it all due to stress of being in a breeding facility). We've had her about 2 months and her hair is growing back.

look... it's circumsized

Holy shit, I bet that feels weird to pet :huh: .

Is that the same kinda cat Dr. Evil has in the Austin Powers movies?

i believe you are right

i heard those "things" are very affectionate... lol

they need the extra body heat

You are correct on both counts, if you take them in sunlight your supposed to put lotion on them and stuff. She is very affectionate, almost to the point of being annoying sometimes. She seriously wants to ride around on my shoulder like that all the time, still scares the crap out of me when I turn a corner and suddenly she is leaping toward my face trying to get up there. She does kind of resemble a bat and a rat too. It's weird but they have individual fingers instead of normal paws and they stand around like pointer dogs with one paw up in the air all the time.

post-4721-1186452016_thumb.jpg

post-4721-1186452036_thumb.jpg

Looks like a design prototype for one of the gargoyles on the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris (France -- not Texas!). Or, as Pointer remarked, like a bat thing -- just no wings.

Anything that weird ('evil'?) looking is something ya just gotta love, though.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
post-3915-1208033488_thumb.jpg

You all saw Samson as a puppy. He is getting a little bigger now at 11 months. A very sweet but spoiled and obstinate fellow.

He's a good looking dog. Too bad my dog is fixed, they would make some interesting puppies. See my post belowl

WJ

Here's my Lab/Rott mix.. Great dog.. Has the height and personality of the lab (great with kids), with some of the markings of a Rott.. Thats his spot on the steps.. He sits there and looks out the window.. When people come to the door, he usually doesn't bark or wag his tail.. Just stares at them through the window in the door... I've had friends get back in the car saying that made them more nervous that he didnt bark... He's fat now.. around 135lbs...