What is the greatest unfilled product need in the firearms industry?

Biggest Need  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What is the biggest unfilled need in the firearms industry?

• Affordable American-Made Ammunition
    • Affordable Surplus Imported Ammunition
    • American-Made "Assault-Style" Weapons
    • Imported Surplus Weapons
    • Gun Shows
    • Gunsmithing & Customization
    • Internet "White Pages" Directory for the Firearms Industry
    • High-Capacity Magazines
    • Republicans
    • Other (please list)

Our greatest need is a complete and uncompromising restoration of our 2nd amendments rights. This includes a complete reversal of the NFA (and it's '86 update), the GCA (and it's '89 update), and the myriad of state laws that now infringe on our 2nd amendment rights. After that, everthing else would just fall into place.

Our greatest need is a complete and uncompromising restoration of our 2nd amendments rights. This includes a complete reversal of the NFA (and it's '86 update), the GCA (and it's '89 update), and the myriad of state laws that now infringe on our 2nd amendment rights. After that, everthing else would just fall into place.

In retrospect....What he said! :D

1) Places to shoot!

2) Affordable, reliable CCW in 9mm+

Nearest range to has always been a minimum of an hour away. And then there's still restrictions on what I can shoot.

The Kel-tec p3-at is decent, but it's .380. I don't like the 9mm as much. The Kahr is decent, but has some reliability issues occasionally and is $600. Rohrbaugh is great, but $800.

the right to own it all, if we are true american citizens, as per the law??? without paying money to "obtain" what we already have a right to?

.....??? whats the question, exactly?

republicans. HONEST republicans.....

otherwise, aegis has it right. places to SHOOT.

didn't vote, since i'm eurotrash but my answer would've been double:

- decent firearms laws.

- better online info / shops. (hard to find any here since it is illegal to sell firearm stuff on the internet in belgium, so only a few have put info on the internet)

In retrospect....What he said! :D

+1

Seriously- I am 6'2" tall and weigh 350 pounds. If round is a shape then I am perfect.

However when it comes to holsters NOBODY makes them for the Big and Tall Set.

With American firearms, it's the price. I love my Saiga dearly and take pride

in saying that my little gun, reliable, tough and accurate, cost me less than

$300.00.

Which is about what a friend of mine paid for his Hi Standard Bullpup in the 70's.

And a simple 'Lee Loader' kit for loading slugs and Buck in 12 gauge[can't find any...]

Griz: Try Andrews Custom Leather. He will make anything you need. I think we need more ranges and gun clubs. And youth shooting programs. The excise tax (11 per cent) we pay on guns is supposed to be for conservation AND public ranges. As far as I know its only used for conservation.

I want to see less restriction on guns, surplus or otherwise, coming into this country. Lower prices would be nice, but aren't likely to happen. Lower priced ammo in general would be good. Women, as buyers, are the fastest growing segment of the firearms market at the moment, or so I've heard.

American made weapons are good. Unfortunately, they tend to be very expensive. Our labor is expensive. Our standards are high (for *completely* US made items). We're damned picky about what we buy too. I think there's a great place in the market for low-cost military styled semi-automatics. Every law abiding citizen (plus a few exeptions) should have the ability to obtain a "rack grade" military rifle at a fair price. Correct me if I'm wrong, but: "The Militia" traditionally supplied its own weapons.

I second that one.

I agree with TG on the need for affordable military styled US made firearms. It can be done, it just isn't. They could be made more simply and more rugged than the AKs. They just aren't, partly because the shooting public is too darned picky. They'll say how much they want something, then when it comes out there's a finnicky reason they won't buy it. It doesn't help when manufacturers throw those finnicky reasons in for unknown reasons, ie including competitive options only on the high grade models.

• 5 months later...
Not just Republicans, Ron Paul Republicans...

AAAMEN to that brother. VOTE RON PAUL OR DON'T VOTE AT ALL.

Hey I just made that up and I kinda like it.

And lets not forget a new fucking Congress.

What the hell ever happened to "for the PEOPLE"? Not for the Lobyists. And the damn KGB commie bastards that infiltrated our Gov. during the cold war and the fucking Nazi's that our illustrious Gov. brought over and installed during "OPERATION PAPERCLIP" at the end of WW2.

Edited by SCOUTSOUT2000_IN_AK