From what I have seen of Chaos parts, I'm not very "wowed" by the products. If that "muzzle brake" was renamed a "ported muzzle extension" it might be more accurate a description. Also, I don't know if it would be better if it were made of steel or not, but it seems that it should be since it is located on an exposed location like that. Is there a review on muzzle rise/recoil reduction? I am pretty curious of the results.

I have seen drawings of the Chaos Rail, and I can't wait for pics of that! Anybody have any or is it not out yet?

Edited by headshot
  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the secretary (Cameron's wife) is a hottie.

I'd say this is it in a nutshell. You keep saying you know something someone told you in confidence. If someone told you something in confidence, you have betrayed that confidence just by mentioning

ah, good times.....     glad to hear you like Mr Cam's stuff and business ethics, skilch....I have been nothing but impressed with CHAOS, myself.

Posted Images

I have the tri rail and forearm grip and am extremely pleased with both! Also got an unsolicited credit on the tri rail as I waited for the delivery. Price dropped (I didn't know that it did) and difference was credited back to me.

Don't know what happened to prompt this thread but don't care...Very pleased with my dealing with Chaos.

Holy Shit! I had no idea that shit went on before I was a member here. Seems like Cameron Hadley has pretty well erased any doubts about him since this all happened. I'm one of his happy customers and I'm glad I missed the shitstorm.

Edited by DogMan

Holy Shit! I had no idea that shit went on before I was a member here. Seems like Cameron Hadley has pretty well erased any doubts about him since this all happened. I'm one of his happy customers and I'm glad I missed the shitstorm.

dude, you dont even know the half of it. LOL BE GLAD....BE VERY GLAD....

these guys tried to hang him from the light pole when he finally showed up.....

I guess ignorance can be bliss, glad I didn't know anything about this shitstorm either and this thread really took me by surprise. I made up my own mind about WM by reading (and not posting/commenting), many threads that involved much information about them and then going to other sites to check the informaion. I had them pegged as pricks and ripoffs a long time ago.

As far as Cammron is concerned, my personal experience with him has been nothing but very good. I've not purchased any Chaos products nor much of any others, been busy buying guns, parts will come little by little as my wife gets over the shock :lol: My membership in the NRA is the result of a gift from Cammron and I promised him I would never let it lapse. In the short time I've been here with y'all I've read alot of posts by Cammron and have respect for his points of view and perceived patriotism, he seems to me to be genuinely caring, and definitely pasionate.

I have no vested intrest in his business other than what he may bring to the market for my guns, I'm glad he is now a business member and wish him well.

Just my .02

Dean

OMFG... :rolleyes:

In light of calling out people that OMFG'd on this, I really want to know, How has my friend, Mr Cam performed?

OMFG what?

its been a year and a half......

<snip>

Aww save it bvamp.... I wasn't OMFG-ing Cameron, it was you and your "I know things but I'm not telling you right now..." bullshit I was OMFG-ing. Go back and read all the others' same type of responses to your drivel, including Juggs' and Makc's, and stop "calling me out"...:rolleyes:

If you read the whole thread, or bothered to try and remember what was really going on back then,you would see that I knew exactly what the real deal was with Cameron, and I had no problem at all with Chaos coming onboard. The only problem I had was with you, and the way you were trying to control the whole thing, instead of just letting Cameron sell himself, and let his work speak for itself.

Please just save your "I told you so" crap for someone who cares....you just can't ever get enough drama can you?

Don't bother answering because I'm walking away from this dead thread...again....

I just love it when someone goes and plays necromancer, and kicks the sleeping bear again. Thanks dude.

ah, shut up, shannon.

yer right, I will save it.

BTW what ever happened to "the official product tester of saiga-12.com" in your signature line, btw? how come you didnt just change it to "I want free shit because I have a big mouth" ?

ah, shut up.

yer right, I will save it.

FYI, this was the SECOND thread. I took a walk down memory lane yesterday about this with Mr Cam, anyhow.

Sounds like you know things but aren't telling.

:haha:

will, will, will.

no secrets here...

....not any that Im about to reveal, that is!!! LOL

you brought it up dude, I aint rubbing anything in anyone's face. I was referring to the thread that happened before this one here that I started, so long ago, and how it went the way of the dodo because it turned into a goddamn mess. Hell, reading this whole thing over the other day when it came up brought back some fond memories for me!!!

hell, this one is bad enough! This was why I stopped posting socially, that, right up there.....well, then there was the little matter of the announcement of CGW being a distributor for RAAC, and my involvement therin to the public....yeh, that had a little to do with it too, I suppose.....

anyway, I am glad that Mr Cam has been successful here, and is continuing to come out with more products for the saiga market, the saiga shotguns in particular. Cam is a bang up dude, and makes some serious gear, and I know it will stay that way, so either way, Im happy.

A lot of testosterone at play in these posts. lol. I agree with AA re-cvrd in that I'm glad I missed the shitstorm. I have, however ordered and recieved some small items and have been happy with them. I also plan to order more in the future, as I have just recently put an S-12 on layaway at my local gun shop. I've also ordered some small stuff from Cobra76 and have been very happy. And plan on ordering more from him as well. It looks like I lucked out and joined the group after all (well, most) the weasels were weeded out. I just want to take a moment and thank all of the contributers here, and the upstanding vendors that do such a great job of keeping our sport going. Also, KUDO's to the unpaid moderators that do such a great job on keeping this forum on track. It would be a pretty boring place if everybody thought and acted the exact same. I like the diversity.

• 1 year later...