Nah. Let society deal with 'em. Release 'em. AT NIGHT. In Garland. Announce when they're going to do it, then turn their backs and IGNORE Garland for 24 hours and forget about it.

Nah. Let society deal with 'em. Release 'em. AT NIGHT. In Garland. Announce when they're going to do it, then turn their backs and IGNORE Garland for 24 hours and forget about it.

Was that the sound of a Saiga .308 I just heard???

Hey, hey, they just be "crying out" is all....I think if they had what's due 'em, like reparations an' shit, and if Hussein Obama was president and all like he should be, they be feeling a lot better and wouldn't have to axe rich white folks for money.

So, you see, it's all whitey's fault, after all......That what it be like.

Tongue disgustedly in cheek

guido2 in Houston

Yeah, I hate to imply that the Taliban et al had anything right, but every now and again the need arises for a good, ol' fashioned Biblical stoning...."Hmmm...do I make him suffer with many little rocks, or end it quick with a few big rocks......Hell, gimme three dozen small ones!"

guido2 in Houston

Death by paintball gun... I think we have reached a new level of PAIN... :up:

I say string em up... LOTS of adrenaline to keep them alive as long as possible... and let the paintball guns blaze retribution... :up:

:smoke:

I'm sure they would argue that these poor disenfranchised bastards were just in a bad situation and sadly only saw one way out. I think it comes down to culture. I'm not one to blame music, and I still don't, but "rap/gangster culture" is a contributing factor. Rap culture is really just a euphemism for what people really know to be the problem, a lack of morals that runs rampant in certain groups. It's largely caused by broken homes and bad parenting that results in a lack of morals and a hatred of police, laws and American society as a whole. Sadly, it is spreading and it is our duty to point out how ridiculous it is when we can. As for their punishment, no comment.

Unfortunately this is the world we all live in! I think it will only worse as time goes on. I pray swift justice will come.

KILL THEM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes shit like this makes me ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new type of zombie!

Only a matter of time before the "rich white folks" get angry and actually DO something to subhumans like these "Knowhatimsayinyo?"

I served for 10 yrs in the US army. 3 deployments. I got out and went to work for Fulton County, Atlanta GA. I used my weapon more times there than in 10 years of service. I left fulton county a year ago, and now work in north GA, and have not had a problem since. do the math on that one.

all the "rich white folks" are eventually going to tell the rest of the race-baiting, class envy, welfare FUCKS out there to kindly fuck off and die. Let them live in the shit they have created. they deserve nothing less.

Yeah, I hate to imply that the Taliban et al had anything right, but every now and again the need arises for a good, ol' fashioned Biblical stoning...."Hmmm...do I make him suffer with many little rocks, or end it quick with a few big rocks......Hell, gimme three dozen small ones!"

guido2 in Houston

+1,000 for the stoning idea!

"Cummings told the station that he and his cousin had traded an AK-47 as collateral for a pistol to use during what he thought would just be a robbery."

See, if we banned "Assault Rifles" they wouldn't have had collateral. :rolleyes:

IF AW'S are SOOOOOO Dangerous and are used in SOOOOOO many crimes, how come these two numbnuts traded in an all-powerful and DEADLY AK-47 for a measly pistol?

Humm, well this jail house interview that they granted was most likely done to avoid the death penalty. It will be hard to find anyone in Texas that does not have a perceived idea regarding this heinous case.

Just look at all the statements in this thread for proof.

A sad story for the victims, I just hope that justice can still be done.

"Cummings told the station that he and his cousin had traded an AK-47 as collateral for a pistol to use during what he thought would just be a robbery."

See, if we banned "Assault Rifles" they wouldn't have had collateral. :rolleyes:

IF AW'S are SOOOOOO Dangerous and are used in SOOOOOO many crimes, how come these two numbnuts traded in an all-powerful and DEADLY AK-47 for a measly pistol?

They took a bus to where they were going, it would have looked strange to see two black men on a bus with an AK47......... then again, maybe it wouldn't. Something has to be done to stop this shit :(

No, no you have it all wrong, it was the availability of firearms that made these guys do what they did. If they hadn't had a AK or a handgun none of this would have ever happened. This is a perfect example of why we need more gun control. It's time for a change!

I say firing squad... armed with unlimited #9 birdshot at 25 yards, wide open chokes....

Edited by Fob Magi

I told my wife about my idea about taking their families out in retribution and she said "what if our son did something like that, would you want someone coming here and killing us?"

My reply was that if he did what they did, and in response to the question what about the victims family he responded "fuck them", it would be obvious that we raised a monster, and maybe we deserved to die.

They took a bus to where they were going, it would have looked strange to see two black men on a bus with an AK47......... then again, maybe it wouldn't. Something has to be done to stop this shit :(

Ban busses in 2009! :ded:

Edited by taurussvt