FEEDBACK THREAD: THE GOOD,BAD,& UGLY

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+1 for KC913. Shipped out some AK74 brakes fast and at a good price!! Thanks!

Posted Images

Thumbs up for Acetomatoco. Ace sold me a S-12 threaded choke set for a reasonable price. Good communication throughout the transaction and quick shipping following payment. The chokes were wrapped with care and boxed nicely to prevent scratching or damage. I'd do business again with him anytime. Thanks Ace, you done good.

Wolverine

A+++ FeedBack For Roadkill45 ..The little Burro Muletrain run for USPS finally came thru out here where I am Iin the middle of the Boonies....Outstanding communication with RK...great guy ta deal with...would do busness with him on his word anytime..

Positive feedback for Roadkill45. He got some of my S-20 follower adapters and is reporting on their performance while shooting over mexico...lol

Fast payment, good buyer. Would do business with him again anytime. :super:

Thumbs up for MrP as buyer of my (his now) )converted S-.410 and 10 rd. counter mags. He provided good communication throughout the deal, the UPS shipping label, and quick payment. MrP is a business man who know what he wants, is quick to act and follows through on his commitment. Thanks for the sale MrP. Enjoy!!

Wolverine

:up::up: Two thumbs up for IndyArms as buyer of a S-20 FH and an AK retainer. Like always Indy made good on his word and came through with payment in full on our agreed terms. Thanks for the sale Indy. Enjoy that Flash Hider bud!!!

Positive feedback for raygun too!!! He purchased an Ace cheekrest from me and made a quick cash payment in $2 bills. Thanks raygun..........the twins liked the twos!!! :up:

Wolverine

Wolverine Rocks!! :super:

Sent me some chokes for my 410 - shipped 'em out before I could even pay. Everything was carefully wrapped and arrived in A1 condition, just as described.

Great guy to trade with! :up:

Now I gotta figure out what else I can get off him! :angel:

Thanks for hooking me up!

:smoke:

Edited by dinzag

Wolverine does INDEED KICK SAIGA ASS!!!!

Great stuff... and if you are WORTHY... he will ship before ya buy... not too many folks left like that... but its nice to see we got ourselves one here... One in a million!

He gets the OFFICIAL "Indy 9 thumbs up seal of approval" !!! ( there is *no* rating higher!)

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Positive feedback for dinzag as buyer of a two piece .410 threaded choke set. He came through with payment as agreed upon. I'll be doing more business with him soon. dinzag can be counted on to deliver. Enjoy the chokes and too bad for those badboy clays!!!

Wolverine

Positive feedback for noknees. He sold me two used S-12 mags and shipped them promptly following receipt of my payment. Enjoy the cash noknees because I'm going to enjoy the S-12 mags. :super:

Wolverine

Pistonring8!!

Time again to bragg a little on one of our very talented members! We did some trading and he custom airbrushed this sweet shirt for me with the dragon I requested carrying my my shottie on it!

:devil: The Saiga Dragon lives!! :devil: Bwahahahahaha!!

You rock pistonring8!! :super:

Thanks buddy! :up:

post-1293-1139330601_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1139330770_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1139330822_thumb.jpg

post-1293-1139330856_thumb.jpg

Positive feedback for URALS. Ordered Saiga/Izhmash catalog 1/20, he shipped 1/24, arrived international registered mail 2/6. Have purchased several items from Urals and has always delivered as promised. :up::up:IMG_0992resize.jpg

Edited by tritium

Another awesome deal from Wolverine! I got the paradox yesterday!

I appreciate your trust and thanks for shipping it out so fast - I wasn't

expecting it for awhile.

As always, Wolverine has some serious packaging skills - everything

was carefully wrapped and arrived in A1 pristine condition.

Thanks again!!! :up:

Edited by dinzag