FEEDBACK THREAD: THE GOOD,BAD,& UGLY

I want to leave some great feedback here for a bunch of great guys who I would not hesitate to deal with again.

A long time ago I decided to order me some tactical S-12 handguards and folding vert grips and asked if I could help anyone else out by getting some for them while I was at it. I ended up with a pretty big shopping list. I fronted all the money and took the risk of loosing it all to the shipping dogs. When they finally came in I was a little nervous seeing all the HGs I could potentially be stuck with if guys started backing out for misc. reasons.

I'm happy to say that almost everyone on the list has come thru with their end of the bargain and I have shipped most of them their new stuff!

Some of them were even brave enough to try my homemade HOT pepper sauce. :devil:

There are still just a few HGs that I'm working on milling the cooling vents in and they will go out very soon.

First I want to thank Equinox for hooking me up with some nice tools to professionally mill the vents. Without my trade with him I would still be doing it the old pain in the ass way with the dremel, file, and sandpaper.

YOU ROCK MAN :super:

I want to thank all these guys for their patience and good faith and for not hangin me out to dry on this large order! Would do biz with any of them anytime in the future. I hope you enjoy your new stuff dudes!

Equinox

Tritium

Mac_Tek

DaGroaner

77hiboy

MrP

KySoldier

Chris410

yellowcarbon

data

AkAgent

rocketman320

Potshot

-C4-

setlab

Tiny

Ronswin

There are a couple more guys who I'm still waiting for $$ from but I'm sure I will soon be adding them to this list as well.

Who the hell thought up that word, "gun nuts" anyway? Most of the people I have dealt with on gun forums are great guys. :smoke:

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+1 for KC913. Shipped out some AK74 brakes fast and at a good price!! Thanks!

Posted Images

:super: Hey everyone,just wanted to post a big :super::super: to ronswin-we did a side ammo deal and he came through great! Meant to post this +++ feedback last week-so Ron ,if you get a topic reply-sorry I did not do it sooner bud. See you on the forum sometime and send me some pics of the 5.45 machine!

Major kudos to Cobra 76 two. My S-12 handguards are totally fuckin awesome and so is his hot sauce. I busted out a frozen tamale the second it arrived(before I even unwrapped my HGs), nuked it and doused it in the Red Hab sauce. It has a nice fruity sweetness to it and a great long-lasting bite that warms your tummy. You are da man, man! If you purchase from this guy and don't try the sauce you're missing out big time. If you ever consider starting a flavor of the month club I'm in.

• 2 weeks later...

:blues: This feedback is for the following: Mike Davidson, Polypill, and dinzag. All three are outstanding people of the highest degree. Everything is straight and to the point, no bs. Hope to do much more business with them in the future. Also the various tutorials by Cobra and IndyArms are great too.

Couldn't have done this without all of you in the forum, Thank you all :killer:

Pistonring8 you ROCK!!! :super::super:

Thanks again bro!

I worked out a sweet trade with him and got my carriers bead-blasted. I was a little nervous shipping my carriers all out at once, but they were taken really good care of on their journey and returned safe as can be. :smoke: He also hooked me up with an AMD wood grip! :up:

Sold a bunch of bullet guides over the last week. (14 in all) Everyone was great to deal with!

I have come to enjoy dealing with folks on this forum. :super:

Truely a good bunch of guys on here! :up:

dixon022

Ronswin

IndyArms

sigmoidfletcher

HuliganRS

cvasqu03

gaucho1

Thanks everyone!

:smoke:

pistonring8 & tritium, your stuff is on the way too!

edited to add another - thanks for quick payment Wamag!

Edited by dinzag

Just had some more venting done by Cobra 76 two on my S-308 HG and the work was perfect as usual but it was also an excellent excuse to score some more of his hot sauce. It just doesn't get any better than this. :super:

Sold a "any other" BHO to BODAME and he paid on the spot! Fast transaction!

Also sold a bullet guide kit to cvasqu03 & he paid right away as well.

edited to add:

Some more guides taken off my hands...

robbieosterman

limaguppy

scoutjoe

Everyone has paid like they said!

Thanks guys! :smoke:

Edited by dinzag
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to G-Rem - snagged a 410 choke off me & paid right away.

Also thanks to some local Michiganderers!!... :smoke:

Mike & Pyzik for letting me operate on their Saigas! Mike helped me finish funding the 308 & Pyzik hooked me up with a cherry Llama 1911! :super:

Falcon73 - I'll be shooting in from the U.P. this Sunday to snag the 308 & ammo. You don't have a handlebar mount for a motorcycle do ya? Thanks again for the sweet a$$ deal on the 308!

Good feed back for Dinzag!

GREAT GUY! GREAT WORK! GREAT TRADE!

No complaints.

(I traded him my Bersa Llama 1911 to convert my Saiga .223)

Edited by Pyzik
Outstanding Feed back for Strawman!!..A+++++++++...Rec'd the Kobra site..Wasjust like new..even better!!.

Thanks Kev!!!..You Da man!!!

Same here, was a pleasure to deal with Star. He kept in contact via e-mail and everything went super smooth. Great guy and would reccommend to anyone who might be thinking about doing a deal with him.

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta update the list...if I have missed anyone, PM me & I'll add you to the list. Been kinda hectic sorting through the PM's!!! I have a ton more to add here in the next week or so as well. :smoke:

Anyway, everyone has been great to deal with. I prefer selling stuff on here compared to other boards & auction sites. Hardly any a$$holes here and everyone I've dealt with I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again! :up:

Wamag snagged a bullet guide off me...

vjor traded me some stuff for stuff - thanks!

pmbiker bought my bulgy drag stock and I had the $$ the next day

warthog snagged a S-12 mag, 410 choke & brake & paid immediately!

Doc (tritium) shook me down for a couple more S-410 chokes & was great to deal with as usual! :super:

Edited by dinzag

All members done business with lately are great. Cobra76two (Tried all sauces he had, potent and good as promised). :devil::super: TonyRumore/Tromix (Flawless Saiga12 conversion and like his new folding stock). :killer::super: BattleRifleG3 (Great craftmanship on three piece wood set). :wub::super: All three are great at communication, deliver as promised. Plan to dop repeat business with all. :super:

:super: Hey I am running late on these but.......

Excellent Smithers(mr barnes voice) to BRG3 for my walnut rifle wood set for my 308 s-1-still deciding on best oil to use to finish it up. :eek:

Many Kuddos to Ronswin for a couple deals and help on a couple issues :super::super:

Finally-MANY thanks to all of you for the tips and input on my various probs and ??'s You are all great and I really wish I lived closer so I could join you guys sometime for a beer and such. I will be going to PA for a wedding next april so maybe can meet some of you guys then.

Excellent feedback as well for Thousandson, very polite and faithful with his order and discussions relating to it.

Ruffian72 likewise was an excellent person to deal with, very respectful and great with communication.

There are many more who I've had excellent experience with, only thing is that I've lost track of a few of their screennames. Rather than printing their initials here, I welcome any and all reminders from said people and I will gladly report on their excellence.

AKTexas73 rox! :super:

Made a nice trade with him a while back for a Romy Kit.

Thanx Bro!

Likewise,my S-12 looks even cooler than before.I got a Saiga railed handguard and folding grip.Deal was smooth and everything was delivered as promised.Now he needs to get that kit put together and post some pics!