New bolt-on Tromix charging handle (pics)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna wait til the 28th to put in an order but if you got em in stock I'll put one in tomorrow. Looking forward to trying it out.

The stock count is right for ordering.

Thanks,

Greg

With all the hype I must have one, I just ordered mine from CSS. Beside improved looks and better ergonomics, what is the real benefit of this part?
For me the ergonomics increases the ease and reliability of ambidextrous use.

I can now reach over with my left hand and use this charging handle, charging/clearing is much easier now.

With the OEM, I could barely get my pinky (weakest) finger on it, it bit into my finger and it was easy to fumble.

Until I can afford a left side modification, this greatly improves things for me.

Thanks Tromix :smoke:

With all the hype I must have one, I just ordered mine from CSS. Beside improved looks and better ergonomics, what is the real benefit of this part?
For me the ergonomics increases the ease and reliability of ambidextrous use.

I can now reach over with my left hand and use this charging handle, charging/clearing is much easier now.

With the OEM, I could barely get my pinky (weakest) finger on it, it bit into my finger and it was easy to fumble.

Until I can afford a left side modification, this greatly improves things for me.

Thanks Tromix :smoke:

Improved ergnomics alone is enough reason to buy on.

It's a killer part.

+1. I honestly thought that it was just hype until I installed it and chaged the bolt with my Kobra sight installed. It also looks like it can be used on all AK-47 bolt handles.

It also fits on 10/22 charging handles :haha:

Don't know if it's too heavy for the bolt to cycle though.

Their is likely many applications for that part. Definatly manditory for the saiga 12. I put it in the same class as the Gunfixer plug and KA puck. Some parts you just must have before you can even think about shooting the saiga. This is one of them.

Edited by Crusader
  • 1 year later...

Not to resurrect a year old thread but what material is this made out of? I can't find the answer anywhere. I am left side charging my S12 and want to use this piece as the CH I weld, but want to make sure it's the right kind of metal. Thanks and sorry for bumping such an old post.