New Saturday night poll:

How many Saiga S-12 shotguns do you have? Nothing else counts, not 20 gauge, not .410, not rifles, not other brands of shotguns, just the Saiga S-12.

How many would you realistically like to have?

New Saturday night poll:

How many Saiga S-12 shotguns do you have? Nothing else counts, not 20 gauge, not .410, not rifles, not other brands of shotguns, just the Saiga S-12.

How many would you realistically like to have?

I have one stock one but really love to get my dealer here in Manila, The Philippines import a fully dressed up Tromix for me. If that is not possible I'd like to get at least one more from my dealer.

• Like 1
Oh yeah...what guns? I don't have any guns. I'm a pathological liar when I hit the interweb forums...lol.

I also don't have a LRBHO or a Bullpup S-12 :ph34r:

And that isn't Sandi's laugh heard on youtube either :haha:

I'd like to have at least the one of each from the big 3, TROMIX, RED JACKET and CADIZ. So I guess that takes my total to about 9! Or I could live with 1 SBS from each...oh my pocket book hurts already just thinking about it.

#1 - (1) 8" - In possession of a S17 :wub:

#2 - (1) 10-14" - In the works and final details pending. :ph34r:

#3 - (1) 18" - In possession of a home converted 12, but would like to have professionally reworked to smooth out some small wrinkles/blemishes. :Johnboy:

The 18" may become a donor for the 10-14" I'm wanting but that would leave me without a full length shotty. I think the 10-14" will do everything an 18" would anyways with ease.

Oh yeah...what guns? I don't have any guns. I'm a pathological liar when I hit the interweb forums...lol.

I also don't have a LRBHO or a Bullpup S-12 :ph34r:

And that isn't Sandi's laugh heard on youtube either :haha:

Nope. That wasn't me. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I get to shoot all the builds and repairs, so I am ok right now.

I wanted 3, but will settle on two.

I only have the one but it is for sale right now.

I want to build another SBS, and have a standard length.

Want in one hand and shit in the other, See which fills up faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone I have known for a very long time has brought at least four into my house. However, whether or not those items are still here, I simply have no idea. I'm over fifty and my memory is not what it used to be. :rolleyes::)

I alledgedly spoke with Tom at CGW a few days ago and, if in fact that conversation even occured, then my fourth S12 may or may not be on the way shortly along with a matching 7.62. Tom threw in the tweaking for AK mag compatibility on the 7.62 for no extra charge. Ya gotta love that!