Wife said she will buy me up to $1000 gun!

We've been trying and this is her way to get me to step it up a notch or two. I don't know what I want. I've got ARs, 2 saiga 12s, a Fal, 2 berettas, a XD, ruger 22 pistol and rifle, S&W .44

The only thing I thought of is to buy another silencer, or get a 9mm upper for the AR with a 10" barrel.

GIVE ME SOME IDEAS WHAT WOULD YOU GET?

Help me out, keep it to cals. of 9mm, .45, .44mag, .22, .223, 30-30, .308, 12 gauge.

Post picture to if you have em. Here's a pic of my wife (on left) and her sis.

post-5704-1247777590.jpg

I vote for the 9mm SBR. That's what I plan on doing to my upper when I move south to "freedom". My plan is to get a barrel size, so whatever muzzle device I pick, it just barely sticks out from FF rail I have on it.

(Side note......I think you need a bigger picture of the wife and her sis! :blush: Just sayin'.)

We've been trying and this is her way to get me to step it up a notch or two. I don't know what I want.

Ok, first......... I am having a hard time with this statement...........either you are getting to much sex already or you have found the perfect woman or both :beer::f0ckers:

I'd put another couple of hundred up and get a Daewoo K1A2 or K2A1, whatever it's called. I love those things.

ETA: need a bigger picture of the wife and the sister. I'm just saying....

Edited by elvis christ

Have you lost your fricking mind???? The wife is all but paying you to knock her up, are you sweet or something, if I was your age, I'd be tapping that thing breakfast, lunch, dinner and twice before bedtime, not to mention putting the morning piss hard to use, before the sun comes up. :):):):):):) To hell with the gun, if you really love her, you'll blow the balls off it, make a daughter and make her a happy momma. :):)

Question from my wife, she wants to know what comes first??? PUSSY or GUNS?

Make love, not war...... :wub::)

I like the way the question is phrased though.... we still get them both.

We may need one or the other or both on any given day.

Have you lost your fricking mind???? The wife is all but paying you to knock her up, are you sweet or something, if I was your age, I'd be tapping that thing breakfast, lunch, dinner and twice before bedtime, not to mention putting the morning piss hard to use, before the sun comes up. :):):):):):) To hell with the gun, if you really love her, you'll blow the balls off it, make a daughter and make her a happy momma. :):)

[/quote

Brag, Brag, Brag, lets ask his wife if he had that stamina when he was younger. I know I did ....... not...

Great wife sounds like a keeper.....

Edited by Lakedweller

Hrm, only 1k? shit...i'd get a SBR 9mm AR or a SBS or buy a used HK USC and convert to a UMP if NFA is no issue (this would cost a lot, so over a long period of time...)

Edited by Vultite

With $1k to spend, personally I'd go for an SGL-21, (7.62x39mm): the closest thing you can buy to a AK-103, but maybe that's just me.

On a sidenote, yes we need a larger pic of the wife and sis, (one can barely make out any details in the thumbnail you posted), but personally I've never had an issue with potency, (my "swimmers" are too good if anything), and were I paid $1k to impregnate women, I'd probably make $7k a week. :lol: Oh, that'd be one sweet job.

I don't know what to tell you to buy, but I'll help with the knocked up part if you need me to. :super_man:

+1.

Racer, bro, keep in mind you have a bunch of "pinch hitters" here, if need be :lol: . I'm young, dumb, and full of..........wait, what? :beaten:

......oh and, I'll repeat myself: BIGGER PIC!

I don't know what to tell you to buy, but I'll help with the knocked up part if you need me to. :super_man:

+1.

Racer, bro, keep in mind you have a bunch of "pinch hitters" here, if need be :lol: . I'm young, dumb, and full of..........wait, what? :beaten:

Road Trip there 22? I think I can fall into you're definition of "pinch hitter"

So let me get this straight. Your wife is basically paying you $1k to knock her up?

I'm not participating in this thread. Racer_27 is obviously a man-whore! Get your he-pussy out there and make some money! :lolol:

Seriously dude if you did have a grand to spend, get a Krugerrand. No it's not a gun but it might go a long way towards providing for your newborn.

We've been trying and this is her way to get me to step it up a notch or two. I don't know what I want.

Ok, first......... I am having a hard time with this statement...........either you are getting to much sex already or you have found the perfect woman or both :beer::f0ckers:

I can get it when ever I want it, its kind of scaring me. I just haven't been going at it wide open I'm just now getting back a taste of a life before a kid. My son (ex girlfriend) is 7 now and I still remember the diapers. But I've noticed when ever I see a little kid I'm getting a smile on my face so I figure since I'm going to have a kid anyways I might as well take her up on her offer.

Thanks for the offer of pinch hitting. :haha: But I don't share. Maybe a excha... ah the wife wouldn't go for that.

Sorry couldn't get the pic any bigger. Her sis is married sorry. My wife goes to me "Honey if I can't have kids my sis said she would have one for me, but you would have to have sex with her" :beer::f0ckers: don't know how I kept a straight face.

Question from my wife, she wants to know what comes first??? PUSSY or GUNS?

My wife comes before guns. I asked this question because for probably the first time in my life I don't have a gun on my mind that I just got to have. Also because how many wife's actually say something like this. I guess it helps that her dad used to own a gun store.

My wife goes to me "Honey if I can't have kids my sis said she would have one for me, but you would have to have sex with her" :beer::f0ckers: don't know how I kept a straight face.

:eek:

Dude you must have the coolest wife I ever heard of...

+1.

You guys can road trip it here anytime if you want but there will be no pinch hitting. :boxing:

+1.

You guys can road trip it here anytime if you want but there will be no pinch hitting. :boxing:

Yeah, my girl would probably have a problem with it too :beaten::lol: .