Check this out...

Here are the images, so that everyone here can see them and they don't disappear, did some snooping and found a third.

Can a mod close the other three threads flg8r accidentally created?

post-7166-1248035382_thumb.jpg

post-7166-1248035291_thumb.jpg

post-7166-1248035299_thumb.jpg

Edited by vbrtrmn

I wonder why they wouldn't post that here?

He has posted thing here before but I think brianenos.com/forum is his stomping ground. Also folks that make things in small numbers my not have the cash to be a business member.

Very interesting!

I think I'm going to have to follow this thing, and see where it goes.

I see we have a "gentlemanjim" as a member here. I wonder if it's the same guy.

Anyone know how it attaches to the receiver? Bolt-on?

Was four of this thread enough?!?!? LOL :lol:

I deleted the other three... so some people may find their replies are gone... cause they were in the OTHER threads... sorry folks...

:smoke:

That looks like stuff R and R Racing and or Jack Travers is producing. I still don't understand the relationship between the two or if is a sub-contract deal. I've never seen the all in one unit before. Always interesting to see new stuff.

I deleted the other three... so some people may find their replies are gone... cause they were in the OTHER threads... sorry folks...

Good Job!

Yeah, It did not look as casual as you might have hoped...

your mod-foo is weak, grasshoppah - next time, split topic with selected posts from inside each dupe thread you want to keep posts out of and move (like in this case), dupe original thread, in the forum list the topics are in, (if duped across several forums, you have to move them into a common forum first) merge said new split thread(s) with posts you want moved into single original thread. :)

Jack Travers had nothing to do with that build. Gentleman Jim did all the work himself....including the designing and the HG. I was talking to him about all that on the phone before he finished it. He hasn't been around in awhile. He didn't care for some of the shit that goes on here.

Jack Travers had nothing to do with that build. Gentleman Jim did all the work himself....including the designing and the HG. I was talking to him about all that on the phone before he finished it. He hasn't been around in awhile. He didn't care for some of the shit that goes on here.

WHAT?! Who doesn't appreciate being bombarded by a paranoid shitstorm of fear and criticism for introducing a new product? What a WUSS!!

So what else am I thinking I'm seeing here? Is that a DSA FAL Para folder? Do I see an AR pg? Is that a cut down AMD 65 hg?

hmmmmmm

That's an Ace stock (ARFX-E). It's an AR stock attached to his S12, by what looks to be a home made adapter.

Yes, that's an AR PG.

I have no idea about the handguard.

He milled the HG from billet.Last I talked to him, he was offering to let me carry his custom parts in my business section here. If there is any interest in any of these parts then let me know and I'll get in touch with him.

From the looks of the magwell, I think it rocks-and-locks...

I don't thinks look at the last pic. Looks like it is filled in with JB weld or something.

Also that guy tried posting here a while back and got shit on, which is shame. This forum has a reputation for being like clay aiken's ass, full of dicks. Which is a shame because there is good stuff here that is nowhere else.

I wonder if an MD-20 would fit. The fact that it works with unmodified mags is great.

No it would not. look at you drum the magwell would have to look like a pair of bell bottoms to work with that drum.

The magwell looks to be extremely flared open in that 3rd picture up top.

What's to stop an MD drum from being used with this maqwell?

<---doesn't have an MD drum, so maybe I'm missing something obvious. But that magwell looks to be pretty damn wide.

22_Shooter, the feed tower on an MD-20 is very short. This works very well in an unmodified Saiga because it keeps the drum close in to the receiver for prone shooting, and you don't have a big long feed tower to be deformed or broken by recoil or just banging into stuff carrying the weapon around. Unfortunately, that makes it incompatible with most replacement magazine wells.

Hi guys

Yes the design is mine...along with the ambi AR15 syle safetys and the ambi AR15 style mag release, comps handguards ect.

I havnt been on the forum much ...Im quite buisy and I dont have a dealer forum space here

However my parts will be available thru Cobra in the near future....if he wishes to carry them

And yes I am not too fond of some of the totally rude stuff that appears here from time to time

I tend to treat folks with some respect...and expect the same

That aside Im able to deal with whatever some feel they have to dish out...no drama

The trigger guard grip mag release and mag well are all in one part

It requires two holes to be drilled and one tapped to attach to the receiver

The well is just that ...a guide to make mag changes as fast as possible, after much testing to get direct insertion with dual mag catches..

I found the rock in method to work as well as the other approach ...so its rock in with no mag mods

The mag release was also redesigned to work like an AR...as well as the safetys

These changes were required to make the platform competitive and easy to use

In the near future I will buy a 223 and 308 Saiga and adapt the technology to them as well

The release of pics of my 3rd gen prototypes was a little premature as the parts just went into production

Patents on the designs were just recently applied for, so its pat pending for the time being

I am sure most folks here have no idea who I am...But I am the Owner of Firebird Precision Firearms..We build (manufacture) High end AR15 rifles

We (our team) travel a bit and shoot 3 gun competition around the country as well as USPSA pistol competitions

As well as custom AR15s ..we are now building Saigas for competition use, so we had to develope technology to make them as reliable and user friendly as possible...

I hope you like the ideas

Jim

Well Jim, your magwell looks totally kick-ass! I'm not interested in owning one for my S12, but seriously dude you did an excellent job! Maybe if I get a 223 or 308 in the future and you do one up for one of those we can do business.

Per flaming, the mods have been doing a good job banning the worthless trolls who were camping here.