Video - Me shooting an MD Arms Full Auto 12.

I remember him asking about SOT class II manufacturing n stuff. Looks like he went for it :super: He needs to bring that thing to Knob Creek. Isn't he in Ohio or Indiana or something?

Out in Ohio....that crazy flatlander :super:

If that thing goes to the creek that would be the swift kick in the ass for me to get on down there

Let's see how long it takes for the smile on your face to go away :D

Great post, thanks for sharing.

There are some things that make you grin so hard your face hurts. Leaning a Superbike over to where the ends of the bars almost kiss the pavement and you grind the corners off the pads on your center stand is one.

This is another. :D

Funny, it looked like the MD20 drum was keeping up with FA just fine ...

Funny also how both shooters managed to handle it just fine with a drum inserted (see that Clint?). Weird, huh? :lol:

For a little guy, Mike handled an FA 12ga like a man! Just goes to show how stance and leaning into it can dictate how you control a weapon, regardless of your size. Good stuff.

I want to know how Mike one handed it with such ease and COOLNESS! It was kinda of cool watching the empty rounds hit the ground. They almost looked like dandelions popping up! I bet he's still grinning!

After a hundred thousand rounds...its old hat :super: Hes had a bionic plate installed in his shoulder :devil:

I want to know how Mike one handed it with such ease and COOLNESS! It was kinda of cool watching the empty rounds hit the ground. They almost looked like dandelions popping up! I bet he's still grinning!

After a hundred thousand rounds...its old hat :super: Hes had a bionic plate installed in his shoulder :devil:

So that's why the drums cost so much.. :rolleyes: we're paying for the 6 million dollar man :lolol:

• 2 weeks later...

wish some one would host an Ohio shoot..

and get some of the surrounding sponsors there...

would love just to see that thing live..

plenty o pumpkins in the ground now...

Edited by DrWho