The Guys at the Benelli Forums are Retards

I was searching Saiga 12 on yahoo when I came across and old post about the Benelli M4 vs Saiga 12. Well 100% of the people in the forum clearly didn't know what the hell they we're talking about. Just sounded like a bunch of Benelli fan boy shit. They seem to beleive the M4 is more reliable then the Saiga 12. I have to draw the line there, I've never had any FTF with my Saiga 12 nor any reliability problems. My Saiga 12 came out of the box twice the gun a Benelli M4 is. This is expected with Benelli fans though, more money then sense. I bet most of them own Novas, which leaves them no room to crap talk the Saiga 12. I'd say depending on the shooter the M4 might be more accurate, but i'd wager my stock Saiga 12 could kick a Benelli M4s ass to the curb.

I was searching Saiga 12 on yahoo when I came across and old post about the Benelli M4 vs Saiga 12. Well 100% of the people in the forum clearly didn't know what the hell they we're talking about. Just sounded like a bunch of Benelli fan boy shit. They seem to beleive the M4 is more reliable then the Saiga 12. I have to draw the line there, I've never had any FTF with my Saiga 12 nor any reliability problems. My Saiga 12 came out of the box twice the gun a Benelli M4 is. This is expected with Benelli fans though, more money then sense. I bet most of them own Novas, which leaves them no room to crap talk the Saiga 12. I'd say depending on the shooter the M4 might be more accurate, but i'd wager my stock Saiga 12 could kick a Benelli M4s ass to the curb.

I think all of this has been stated befor, but don't let me stop a good rant...

also, I love the user title... I'm fallout 3 addicted right now...

Last I checked a Benelli can't hold 20 rounds. But then again I just know what the gun is, I am unaware of accessories for it.

THIS. I was about to ask OP if his name was Bob. The end sequence to FO3 is sooo win. Liberty Prime is the best thing to come to the FO universe.

# "COMMUNISTS DETECTED ON AMERICAN SOIL. LETHAL FORCE ENGAGED."

# "COMMUNISM IS A TEMPORARY SETBACK ON THE ROAD TO FREEDOM."

Last I checked a Benelli can't hold 20 rounds. But then again I just know what the gun is, I am unaware of accessories for it.

THIS. I was about to ask OP if his name was Bob. The end sequence to FO3 is sooo win. Liberty Prime is the best thing to come to the FO universe.

# "COMMUNISTS DETECTED ON AMERICAN SOIL. LETHAL FORCE ENGAGED."

# "COMMUNISM IS A TEMPORARY SETBACK ON THE ROAD TO FREEDOM."

My personal favorite is "Democracy is non-negotiable."

There is no comparison.

In an actual emergent situation the benelli owners would be fumbling with shells, while we quickly replace mags.

They would be trying to replace heat dammaged O-rings if they were in a prolonged firefight where the firearm got hot & they would be swinging a sledgehammer like front weighted 4' pole if they had any capacity to speak of.

The "pink forum" had a bunch of Benelli fans calling the S-12 a range toy. But I contend, if a person was holding a position at a bottleneck with only a shottie to hold off a crowd, the Benelli would in fact be the "toy."

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11475

This vid is one reason that I like the idea of wood grips as opposed to plastic, which melt with heat. .

:blues:

I have, for years, said and lived that this weapon is NO TOY AT ALL.

I have done things to my personal s12, that would make any gun owner CRY. NO GUN WOULD FUNCTION after some of the things that I have put my personal weapon through.

I will run some more "tests" on the same damn gun, if these talkers dont start getting quiet.....

Maybe with a crowd, I will use nov 21st as the chance to "break it on film".

This is the best weapon on the planet. I stand by that statement since 2003, when I first came here.....

I have done shit to my saiga that would make your benelli CRY, and it just laughed, and kept shooting.....

I have had a gun in my hand since a very early age....

If anyone thinks that they have a superior shotgun to the Saiga 12, I invite them to attend the Florida shoot, or mail me thier product, and I WILL destructively test it against a Saiga 12.

Ill even test your product against my 10k+ round saiga, to give you a head start.

you WILL NOT like what I subject the weapons to, but I am putting my heavily abused and used saiga 12 up against ANYTHING they have to offer, and honestly, and on film.

Seriously, if anyone wants to put some product up, Im all for it. I am warning you, I will use them as shovels, if not worse, before I am done.....

as much as I have come to depend and love my saiga12, I will destroy it in a challenge such as this, because I KNOW it will win, hands down, even against any new gun, whatever you wanna do.

I aint been here for six years because I think this gun is a nice "toy", people......

The Benelli is an overpriced piece with too many internal parts. They are far more difficult to work on and far less reliable. They came into common usage in law enforcement because they work well with a short barrel. This got telescoped and they have been put into usage in roles for which they are ill suited.

Bvamp, I wish I had a Benelli to send you to go up against this, but I already agree with you and bought Saigas. I haven't had the heart to do anything crazy to my Saiga except spend too much money on it. Maybe you could do a test with a Saiga vs some other gun where you graphically demonstrate the time and money spent on each. I bet most people on this board have spent way more money tricking out their Saigas than most other shotgun owners can fathom.

Bvamp, I wish I had a Benelli to send you to go up against this, but I already agree with you and bought Saigas. I haven't had the heart to do anything crazy to my Saiga except spend too much money on it. Maybe you could do a test with a Saiga vs some other gun where you graphically demonstrate the time and money spent on each. I bet most people on this board have spent way more money tricking out their Saigas than most other shotgun owners can fathom.

Nope.

Not with $7,000 stocks out there for Trap O/Us. I talked with a guy who had a seriously nice looking piece of wood and he said he spent 7 grand on it.... fucking a.

Trap guys spend WAAAAY more money on their guns than I have on mine, and i've got everything except a SBS Tax stamp.

There is no comparison between a Saiga 12 and a Benelli. The Saiga wins hands down in every category and ties on accuracy.

I will sink nearly EVERY shotgun out there with my dirty rotten shell test.....except the saiga.....hell, Ill even freeze them first, like last time....

To be fair to the Benelli I have seen the super black eagle II out perform gas operated shotguns in extremely cold weather.....that said...... I wouldnt take one over my saiga. Hell back when I bought mine from CDNN,I could have bought almost five S-12's for what you pay for a Super black eagle II.

A good friend of mine who regularly goes to 3-gun matches has used a Benelli Super 90 for several years. He was on my squad at a match where the steel target plates were very heavy and abundant on all stages. My friend eventually runs low on shotshells and I have plenty to spare so he loads up for 25 round stage and in the course of firing I can see he is a little shaken. He asks later if I'm using magnum loads as he is in a little pain from running the stage with my shotshells. My reloads are max dram 1 1/4 #4 shot that I have been using all day and at least twice in stages with a MD 20 round drum. The Saiga-12 soaked up the majority of the recoil from the heavy loads while my friend's Benelli (with recoil operation) transferred it to the shooter. His Benelli is very quick and reliable, but it costs close to three times the amount of what I paid for my Saiga-12.

Edited by Ronswin

I am glad I ran across this thread! My girlfriend and I were looking into buying a shotgun, of course it was a Benelli, only because in the town we live in there are no, zero, 0, S12 Shotguns around. I think I will have one of the shops order me one and pay the fee! I rather have something that can be abuse like Bvamp said!

Edited by Cel

. . .100% of the people in the forum clearly didn't know what the hell they we're talking about. Just sounded like a bunch of Benelli fan boy shit. . . . .This is expected with Benelli fans though, more money then sense. . . .

Don't forget, we've got more than our fair share of fucktards and zealots roaming the forum.Saiga-12.com site as well.

That's all I'm saying.

I don't own, nor have I ever fired a Benelli.... but I'm relatively convinced based on the reading and research I've done in the past, that they make a very fine shotgun (regardless as to how overpriced as some of you may consider it.... the appreciation of a thing, is always in the eyes of the beholder).

:scorn:

Don't forget, we've got more than our fair share of fucktards and zealots roaming the forum.Saiga-12.com site as well.

That's all I'm saying.

I don't own, nor have I ever fired a Benelli.... but I'm relatively convinced based on the reading and research I've done in the past, that they make a very fine shotgun (regardless as to how overpriced as some of you may consider it.... the appreciation of a thing, is always in the eyes of the beholder).

Yup, we're a bunch of fanatical fools. Seriously there is no sarcasm in that since we do have our own fanboys here who I'm sure have championed the Saiga-12 over everything else ever made and have done all their research playing Call of Duty.

That's all I'm saying.

Shun the non believer!!!!!! LOL!!!!:beaten:

Shun_the_non_believer_____by_Funkykitsune.jpg