How many Saiga 12's are in USA

A domestic S12 could be very interesting, particularly if they did it right.

The real issue would be market share.

How big is the potential market of an S12 type shotgun?

I have seen more and more over the years as awareness and interest grows in this shotgun.

I also believe that the after market support provided by many of the vendors here has increased the interest in and desirability of these guns.

It would be interesting to know the volume of S12 sales.

Sooo minimal would be 15,000 already in USA???? What is the Max???

fine, fine, not long ago, a few of us all had a discussion and there were some additions to the numbers that we came up with along the way. it is somewhere between 60 and 80,000 of them. the only way of knowing, is to have the factory to a full audit and see how many of every model was shipped into the US since the Saiga line was born....

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I emailed RAAC a similar question a few months ago and got a decent response. Although they do not publish import numbers he would tell me that their contract is for > 25000 S12s per year. That is a lot of shotguns.

jrmock

jrmock - clyde has scaled up import numbers over the past couple of years....how do I know? because I discussed how many he could sell each year. so regardless of what the numbers are this year, they werent the same last year.

• Like 1

Wow! that makes me feel dizzy. that would mean maybe alot more than 60-80 thousand already here.

I emailed RAAC a similar question a few months ago and got a decent response. Although they do not publish import numbers he would tell me that their contract is for > 25000 S12s per year. That is a lot of shotguns.

jrmock

These are the good old days!

Not enough, at least not 'til street-price in the ridiculously-inflated Puget Sound gun-market gets down to $400-500... LOL

Negative Ghost Rider...

post-1914-1260630804477_thumb.jpg

That's the good old days

That's when and WHERE I got mine!

• 2 weeks later...

A domestic USA made S12 could be very interesting. It would resolve the current price tag of an S12 back to the original $300-$400 price range.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/public/style_emoticons/default/000.gif B)

These are the good old days!

Not enough, at least not 'til street-price in the ridiculously-inflated Puget Sound gun-market gets down to $400-500... LOL

Negative Ghost Rider...

post-1914-1260630804477_thumb.jpg

That's the good old days