Eric Underwood? Are you out there?

This FUCKIN PRICK scammed me out of money TWICE on GB. I ordered a 7.62x25 drum for a little R&D..... I sent a check, he said he doesn't accept checks. I told him to send it back, in the interest of getting the drum sent within a year or six I sent cash (it was $40.00, I didn't think he'd be cheap enough to try and scam me). After not receiving the drum or check or cash back in a month I called, he didn't call back, I E-mailed, he didn't E-mail back. I reported him to GB, they cut him off.....So you know what the prick did? Put my check in the bank, luckily the bank let me cancel payment but I still got screwed out of $40.00 cash....Anyone who has this Pricks current address or phone# please PM

This kind of shit burns me up.

• Like 2

This FUCKIN PRICK scammed me out of money TWICE on GB. I ordered a 7.62x25 drum for a little R&D..... I sent a check, he said he doesn't accept checks. I told him to send it back, in the interest of getting the drum sent within a year or six I sent cash (it was $40.00, I didn't think he'd be cheap enough to try and scam me). After not receiving the drum or check or cash back in a month I called, he didn't call back, I E-mailed, he didn't E-mail back. I reported him to GB, they cut him off.....So you know what the prick did? Put my check in the bank, luckily the bank let me cancel payment but I still got screwed out of $40.00 cash....Anyone who has this Pricks current address or phone# please PM

Obviously I was too kind when I called him a fucktard.

So, to make sure I understand, ERIC UNDERWOOD is a POS in your book, Yarp?

Note: The more we mention ERIC UNDERWOOD the more it will move up on search engines.

• Like 3

I'm not sure why this board chose to delete the other thread. They could have edited and locked it. Why not let the search engines find/see every bit of this asshole's antics?

If by other thread you mean Underwood's bogus 'apology' thread, the mods didn't delete or lock it, they just moved it to fight club.

That kind of shit pisses me off to.

Klassy Kalashnikov found his address. :angel: You could mail him a legal document.

Edited by Racer 27

Okay I know it may be far fetched but look what i found: Eric Underwood Incarceration

I just thought there was a chance this was him because he was jailed for fraud LOL. Anyone think this is him lol?

The guy you found on this report was booked in North Carolina and the D-bag here lives in Idaho but its possible he moved since 1990. Good find Luke. Either way, he has scammed people on a Neo Geo video game board, Gun Broker and on OUR site... He needs to be stopped. I think he apologized because he got caught red handed and doesn't want to get into legal trouble. Mike has been really busy and seems to have let it go but can we (Tony, or any others) do anything like press charges against this A-hole in Idaho? He can apologize to a judge or jury in my opinion.

If you are assaulted and decide not to press charges on a guy, then he assaults another, aren't you somewhat responsible for letting him off the hook to assault the next person? If he isn't stopped, he is free to continue scamming people and that isn't fair to the hard working people getting robbed by this guy. I recommend going after this guy legally and not physically. He isn't worth breaking any laws over.

• Like 2

Mike has been really busy and seems to have let it go but can we (Tony, or any others) do anything like press charges against this A-hole in Idaho? He can apologize to a judge or jury in my opinion.

If you are assaulted and decide not to press charges on a guy, then he assaults another, aren't you somewhat responsible for letting him off the hook to assault the next person? If he isn't stopped, he is free to continue scamming people and that isn't fair to the hard working people getting robbed by this guy. I recommend going after this guy legally and not physically. He isn't worth breaking any laws over.

Unfortunately the legal penalties for the kind of low dollar scamming Underwood's done don't amount to much. Even if anyone he's scammed did press charges and it went to trial and he was convicted, I doubt he would get more than a fine and some community service, and that's assuming the DA would even be willing to go through the time and effort of a criminal trial. In all likelihood the case would instead get kicked down to small claims court, where at most all he would have to do is pay some restitution.

Edited by Frogfoot

Mike has been really busy and seems to have let it go but can we (Tony, or any others) do anything like press charges against this A-hole in Idaho? He can apologize to a judge or jury in my opinion.

Unfortunately the legal penalties for the kind of low dollar scamming Underwood's done don't amount to much. Even if anyone he's scammed did press charges and it went to trial and he was convicted, I doubt he would get more than a fine and some community service, and that's assuming the DA would even be willing to go through the time and effort of a criminal trial. In all likelihood the case would instead get kicked down to small claims court, where at most all he would have to do is pay some restitution.

I've worked a couple of joint state/federal investigations involving the US Postal Police (Postal Inspectors). While I'm no expert at federal laws, my belief is that if the US postal service was used in any capacity to advance the fraud, he can be charged with a component of mail fraud (federally). That's why some of the better scammers insist on payment or products being delivered via Fed Ex or UPS.

Since it seems that this individual requested replacement products via US mail in some cases, and payment for gunbroker auctions in other cases, any of the "victims" could contact their local Postal Inspectors to see if they have a potential criminal case.

YMMV, and it is a bit of work for otherwise nominal losses.