Do you Like?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Cool or Not?

Saw this today at the local fun store:

http://www.stoegerindustries.com/firearms/stoeger_defense.php

Anyone seen one? It definitely has a cool factor to it. :smoke:

All double barrel breach loading shotguns just seem to have a cool factor to me. Beyond the picatinny rail though, I don't see anything groundbreaking about this particular shotgun. I'll lay you odds I can get off 12 rounds, on target with an S12 before you can fire both barrels of the Stoeger, reload and fire again.

Now a double barreled S12 ejecting shells from both directions?... That would be cool!

Hmmm......

That's like redneck tacticool...I love the dbl brl tactical set-up..they have some kooler looking pumps as well.

No redneck would be ignorant enough to put tack rails, scopes, and flashlights on a double barrel shotty, sorry. Thats just worthless, srsly its a double barrel. sigh Im just going to leave this one.

• Like 1

why the fuck would you tactical a side by side? not exactly a tactical weapon.. What's next.. rails on a musket?

Hey fuck it! lets do it, we can be business partners. Tactical flint locks and we can blame the rednecks for the idea, yankees never do dumb shit.

• Like 1

When I go back to college, I'm gonna study the probabilities of the same subject coming up within weeks on the same forum, but never appearing on any other forums . .

Stoeger 12ga.......really? - Saiga-12.com

Hell, skip college, you're already making a damn good career at it... :lolol:

Edited by Jpanzer

I don't know if I missed other posts, or blocked them from my memory due to the obvious fact that this shotgun is so horribly ugly (maybe an opinion) and unnecessary (not an opinion) . . .

Edited by Raoul_Duke

After looking at it again, my conscience compelled to change my vote from "not cool" to "lame". "Gay", "Very Gay", and "Extremely Gay" should be options as well.

Lower on the web page is the Stoeger "Cougar" .40 cal. I asked my wife if she needed one, and she almost hit me! Then she said it was a pretty funny name for a gun....

WS

post-19191-12653453091255_thumb.jpg

Now this is tacticool! We need a left handed Saiga!!!

Oh, HELL YEAH! I know the guy who built it over on THR, seems to be a pretty cool dude. (I'm planning a 1740 build, tacticalized to be "combat useful" between the "Abomination" and "Atrox" S12s.)

After looking at it again, my conscience compelled to change my vote from "not cool" to "lame". "Gay", "Very Gay", and "Extremely Gay" should be options as well.

Lower on the web page is the Stoeger "Cougar" .40 cal. I asked my wife if she needed one, and she almost hit me! Then she said it was a pretty funny name for a gun....

Did you explain to her that Beretta (Stoeger's parent) names all their mouseguns after cats?

BTW, you forgot *channeling Gunny Hartmann*"Holy Jesus! What the FUCK is THAT?!" for the options-list.

i like it cause it's a 12ga 20" sxs. i could do without the rails though and double triggers are a must.

i got a bunch of basspro gift cards for Christmas, threw in my rewards points and a few bucks and i picked up a coachgun supreme. this thing is a blast!

005-1.jpg

Did you explain to her that Beretta (Stoeger's parent) names all their mouseguns after cats?

BTW, you forgot *channeling Gunny Hartmann*"Holy Jesus! What the FUCK is THAT?!" for the options-list.

Yes.. I should have. Hmmm... Anyway after looking at the gun again, it seemed to me that it was without question super gay - but somehow... incomplete. And, then I had the "Aha!" moment.. I present the

post-18546-12653554377829_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hell yeah, 2 Saiga 12s mounted side by side, ejecting on opposite sides, with the ability to some how us 2 MD 20 drums. Can you imagine the awesomeness of 40 rds of 12 gauge slugs or .00s shooting as fast as you can pull the trigger. It would be heavy as hell loaded and beat the crap out of your shoulder, but I would want one! Someone make it! :super:

Hell yeah, 2 Saiga 12s mounted side by side, ejecting on opposite sides, with the ability to some how us 2 MD 20 drums. Can you imagine the awesomeness of 40 rds of 12 gauge slugs or .00s shooting as fast as you can pull the trigger. It would be heavy as hell loaded and beat the crap out of your shoulder, but I would want one! Someone make it! :super:

Who says it would be shouldered? :D By the sound of it, this thing will be on a fuckin tripod.

Double Defense vs. Saiga-12

A topic with this title could only be derived by a man with no Saiga-12.

Not trying to rip on ya' bro, but nothing adds inches to your dick like the S-12....

Nothing in the price class at least.

Try one of these! They'll put the lead back in your pencil! Top one: Baikal 12 shortened to 18.5" barrels, and pistolgripped, with lengthened throats. Bottom one: 1917A1 watercooled 30 cal. Both are F U N ! and never cease to draw a crowd at the range!

th_Baikal.jpg

th_1917incomplete.jpg

double barrels are handy and I've considered getting one to keep as a truck gun but then I realized I've got a 870 and a S-12 so what do I need a side by side for?

Usefullness > coollness

just saying......

Edited by Rusty truck