I know common sense isn't so common(especially with clowns like the dude that got beat up)HOWEVER,did that little black guy not take a second to realize how BIG that guy was!!?That white guy was a very large guy.What did you expect?He looked like he was every bit of 6ft3-6ft4 and 230-240lbs.If a guy that size hits you and it makes contact it is going to hurt.

Either way,the disturbing part is all the crap that the beat up guy was saying after he got beat up.People need to learn when they have been the one who made the mistake,take the ass whoopin' and shut up.

• Like 3

Wow. I guess the black guy was going to try harder or something the "next time", this is after the law suit and free amblance ride of course. What a fucking pussy, RRice is right, accept that you got your ass beat and stop threatening to kill someone over it.

• Like 1

I love how he is going to sue somone who kicked his ass because he

Threated to kill, ass whoop, put my foot in yo white ass, kick yo ass, whip yo ass white man, and swung at. Ya you got it all on tape....exactly morons. Im sure I missed a few.

haha im still laughing. I like how they are all taunting him and telling him to whip that white mans ass, then when the white dude swings they are all like " AH WTF MAN AH WTF" ya thats right you just got wtf knocked out.

Is that his "shit" they are talking about going threw at the end? its a bag and the "chick is like go threw his shit!" Couldnt figure if it was the white guys, or they are diggin threw the black dudes shit lmao, thats low.

Edited by chevyman097
  • Like 2

That was the definition of both a hate crime & strong arm robbery. :unsure: (even though the black dude got his ass handed to him)

You think the kid got charged?

The best part was the sign on the bench at the end though! :lolol:

& the fact that the female was calling the black dude "blood" :D

I wonder if he'll be telling his friends he got owned by, & curled up like a bitch because of a 67 year old white senior citizen!

That's one of the funniest vids I've seen in a while.

• Like 1

Ha, ha the old guy even has a fanny pack! Great clip!

RalphXL

He better be glad the old man didnt reach in the fanny pack. I have seen too many "fanny packs" advertised as holsters. The first thing I think of when I see somone with a fanny pack is...guess, ya exactly. I have heard people talk shit about how "gay" fanny packs are, ya ok, if gay means easy means of carry then yes, you are correct fool.

lol in other words, dont fuck with old men with fanny packs, they might not just whoop your ass.

Edited by chevyman097
  • Like 1