Last-ditch choices for Zombie weapons

Hmm, if the S12 goes down/out of ammo, I'd go with(in order of apperance) my S&W .357, Taurus PT-145, Llama .380, my Danish Axe, Budk "Falchion" machete with a mini-GI shovel in "axe/sword" berserkr style, what ever I can get my hands on.

I'd love to have been in the tank on "Walking Dead" in the 2nd episode. Load the barrel with shapnel and fire blanks. Kids used to load stuff(golfballs mostly) in the 105mm howitzer we used to fire at sunup/set on Ft. Polk. Had to turn so as not to pepper the main gate,lol.

Edited by BpS12

Backup gun would be my Sig 226 in 357SIG

Backup non-firearm would be my new maul from Gransfors-Bruks. That thing is sharper than the axes I have encountered.

GB450.jpg

I love this thing. Can't wait to use it this weekend.

zombie survival sheet? really?

LOL, yeah! Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance! So fill out the sheet, and don't forget your battle anthem dammit! :super::lolol:

and get yourself one of these!

FourBarrelShotgun.jpg

4bbl5.jpg

That looks like something from the original "DOOM" game. That thing is SICK.

zombie survival sheet? really?

LOL, yeah! Prior Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance! So fill out the sheet, and don't forget your battle anthem dammit! :super::lolol:

and get yourself one of these!

FourBarrelShotgun.jpg

4bbl5.jpg

That looks like something from the original "DOOM" game. That thing is SICK.

...must acquire!!!

The first thing that I can pick up that does the job, until I can find something better, Wash, rinse, repeat.

Edit: This whole discussion reminds me to look into building that PVC DIY Flame thrower....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-wvZn0ggTw

Edited by mav
  • Like 1

Flamethrowers, great for open(damp?) ground and holes you don't want to go into. Not so good for areas where fire can spread too fast. Ie - DON'T set a cat on fire in a barn full of old, dry hay(not me, the neighbor kids). What was someone's topic...."The quickest way to meet ALL your local emergncy personel?"