A good S12 case

Found this case at Cheaper than Dirt and, yes, I'm aware they price gouged during the "great ammo shortage."

It's the MOLLE-20x and is available in several colors though some appear to be sold out right now. It's a well built case, and the price is right. A big plus is that an MD-20 drum will fit in the (included) center pocket. It's sold as a 42" case, but the ID of mine is 40". Here's some pics....

DSCF0279.jpg

DSCF0281.jpg

DSCF0282.jpg

Saiga 12 with MOE completely retracted;

DSCF0286.jpg

with MOE completely extended;

DSCF0287.jpg

Outer pocket;

DSCF0284.jpg

all packed up for DRF 1.

DSCF0276.jpg

Edited by mammynun

is it just for one long gun or two? What I mean is does it have a sheet of material to seperate two? I know from just looking at it I could get my S12 and my Sig 522 in it. Even if I had to fold the stocks.

Edited by Fumes

is it just for one long gun or two? What I mean is does it have a sheet of material to seperate two? I know from just looking at it I could get my S12 and my Sig 522 in it. Even if I had to fold the stocks.

They have 2 versions, one for single and another for 2 rifles. I have the single.

I think it's a VooDoo Tactical also, they are comparably priced. Mine is a double, 46 inch, and bears a striking resemblance.

It bears a resemblance, but it ain't a Voodoo Tactical.

It could very likely be manufactured by the same factory though, just without the extras that make the VT a better bag.

E.g. Exposed stitching vs Covered, equals a more durable bag.

.................................................................................................................

Voodoo Tactical, 42", Double Rifle, $54.95 $59.95 EDIT: Guess the price went up... Bummer.

100_7511.jpg

100_7488.jpg

100_7496.jpg

100_7491.jpg

100_7492.jpg

100_7493.jpg

100_7514.jpg

Edited by ChileRelleno

I've got the same VT case as Chile. Love the thing.

Anyone looking to order it, get from Sportsman's Guide. Put WX2-130544 in the search bar, and it will bring you to the case and you can select what size you want. It's the double-version. Also, you can Google, and usually SG has a $5 off coupon floating around.

• Like 2

I got the 36" case, saw it at a military surplus store in Vegas and had to have it,,,,,,I think I paid about 60 bucks for it. This size worked perfect for my gun with the folder stock. Very well made bag. (brought it back on the plane as a carrier on bag, got asked 4 times "what's in the bag?",,,,I only had a couple camera tripods in it at the time)

5239970524_0b86448326.jpg

5239371235_de48c78945.jpg

5239970990_02f9157883.jpg

5239971436_69f83f33b6.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just got mine this week! It's an actual voodoo and this bad boy is badass. I love the harness cause I can take a full range days load of ammo and weapons to the range all in 1 damn bag on my back (which I still have yet to do). This thing is the shit :super: :super: :super:

DSCF0348.jpg

DSCF0351.jpg

DSCF0352.jpg

Notice how perfectly military S.A.W. pouches fit an MD-20 ;)

Edited by JJ the GUN MAN

Looks good, wheres the trigger guard on that FAL?

I got the G/F a digicam one for her .22's and two extra MOLLE pouches for the ends. Its a nice bag and setup, still waiting to get one for myself.

These are the extra pouches, they added few extra options for packing on range day...

144066_ts.JPG?cell=300,300&cvt=jpeg

Looks good, wheres the trigger guard on that FAL?

I got the G/F a digicam one for her .22's and two extra MOLLE pouches for the ends. Its a nice bag and setup, still waiting to get one for myself.

These are the extra pouches, they added few extra options for packing on range day...

144066_ts.JPG?cell=300,300&cvt=jpeg

Hell yeah!...and I lost the trigger guard when duracoating my FAL :bag:

I have my ar-15 in the 36" version.Its been the only thing i carry to the range since i started shooting, been about a year now.I haven't packed it as full as some of you guys, but its good to know it can holdt so much. It seems well built and keeps all my goodies from getting scratched. I don't really use the shoulder strap on it though, its just to short for me.

I think it's a VooDoo Tactical also, they are comparably priced. Mine is a double, 46 inch, and bears a striking resemblance.

It bears a resemblance, but it ain't a Voodoo Tactical.

It could very likely be manufactured by the same factory though, just without the extras that make the VT a better bag.

E.g. Exposed stitching vs Covered, equals a more durable bag.

................................................................................. ................................

Voodoo Tactical, 42", Double Rifle, $54.95 $59.95 EDIT: Guess the price went up... Bummer.

Where did you find that for $59.99? That thing is bad ass man I need one asap :smoke:

I've the voodoo too, the only problem with this case is that you have the tendancy to fill it with too much tthings, and then, it's fucking heavy !

once one of the backpack buckles poped open and the bag felt right in a puddle of mud.

nice FAL

• Like 1

I've the voodoo too, the only problem with this case is that you have the tendancy to fill it with too much tthings, and then, it's fucking heavy !

once one of the backpack buckles poped open and the bag felt right in a puddle of mud.

nice FAL

Why thank you on the FAL comment :up: I do agree though, it IS easy to fill this bitch with a LOT of stuff. I was in the infantry for 5 years and did a LOT of ruck marching with a ruck sack on my back with all of the gear and essentials we needed for a few days worth of supply. It would actually be hard I think to get over 40 lbs. in this thing, just in rifles and drums and ammo, which isn't a whole bunch of weight really. I also don't plan on rucking this thing on a man hunt with my S12 and sniper rifle very far anyway. Just from the safe to the car, then from the car to the range and back.