I just ordered a Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 in the USA ! ! !

what kind of camo is that and where can i buy it? I recently purchased some Russian military pants in flora that were too big (probably 36-38" waist). I have some danish flecktarn pants that just arrived today. I really dig that pattern. I'm kind of a camo collector.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It just seems a bit ridiculous that he can't make a note on his website or on the forum that he'll be away for a week and not answering emails/calls, especially since he's collected at least $63,000 o

I just got an email update the other day and things are definitely progressing. Impatient sarcastic smartasses will be eating their words before too much longer apparently. Aside from waiting on th

I just ordered a Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 ! ! ! In the USA ! ! !   I thought I would share some GREAT news! I just placed my order for my very own Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 from Brian at RedDragunWeapons a

Posted Images

The uniform is made by SPOSN and called Partizan, the pattern is called SS Summer but mostly people just call it partizan to describe the pattern. The SPOSN version is reversible to an autumn tannish color, has mesh so you can hear better with the hood up and comes with a face veil.

You can get a lot of Russian camo at Soviet Propaganda, can't provide a link because they aren't a sponser though.

RussianCamoFenceLABEL.JPG

Reverse sides of Partizan and Partizan-M

RussianCamoFenceReversedLABEL.JPG

SPOSN-PartizanSummerAutumnCaps.JPG

The Gorka is a mountain uniform, really tough material and super comfortable. Not the perfect choice for Southern Texas summer's but if you live in a cooler area they would be great all year round.

There's a huge number of Soviet and Russian pattern types out there btw, plenty to choose from.

Z

Edited by TX-Zen

Can Rusmilitary ship 8 rd mags to Amerika? I will contact them and sak particulars. Thank you.

It's kindof a fools earand. Yes they ship to the us, no they haven't been in stock for about a year now and even if they were in stock, they'd be gone before you actually got there to order them. So good luck on your quest for them

Can Rusmilitary ship 8 rd mags to Amerika? I will contact them and sak particulars. Thank you.

It's kindof a fools earand. Yes they ship to the us, no they haven't been in stock for about a year now and even if they were in stock, they'd be gone before you actually got there to order them. So good luck on your quest for them

I just got 8 round magwell mags from him last month. E-mail him to be put on the list.

• Like 1

I just got 8 round magwell mags from him last month. E-mail him to be put on the list.

Oh. Well there you go then. Never knew there was a list. Guess I'll have to get on it. Thanks ARMOR

And JIC anyone was curious how the polish underfolder reenforcement plate fits the MD grip, heres a few pics. Suppose you could shave off the excess material so it fits the plate if it bugged you that much.

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

Hey, just checkin in.....has ANYONE heard any updates on this from Brian? Got my Statement of Account from him yesterday, but no reponse to the past few emails I've sent over. I know he posted he should know some more by "the end of the week" last week but havent heard a thing. :unsure:

Edited by RedCedarHunter

Hey, just checkin in.....has ANYONE heard any updates on this from Brian? Got my Statement of Account from him yesterday, but no reponse to the past few emails I've sent over. I know he posted he should know some more by "the end of the week" last week but havent heard a thing. :unsure:

nothing on the other forum about any new updates, the last post was on the six of june

• 2 weeks later...

Have faith. I believe that this is legit. The process is prolly just a bich. I myself am in it twice as bad as most, but am sure it'll happen. Try to keep yourself occupied for a few more months. Should be inland by labor day.

Rusmilitary doesn't seem to list the 8 round mags on the same page anymore.. However, now they are listing S12 030 for sale.

Anyone heard anything??? :unsure: (that too good to be true thing is starting to sink in.....)

Brian is around, I got my invoice and sent him my deposit. I had contact with him through email a couple days ago. Edited by Juice

Got my original invoice dated 2/18/11 and my 50% paid invoice 5/15/11. I'm waiting patiently. Though I do wish we would get monthly updates on the process. I'm a little concerned that all 200 must be spoken for before we will get them.

I have not heard anything new regarding ETA, except they are expected before Labor Day... one can only hope.

As for others saying they are over priced, I just saw RusMilitary had them on sale (now sold out) for £1,399 British Pounds or ~$2,233 in good ol' American dollars... Now that is crazy expensive. But I would not be AT ALL surprised if they are selling for that much on GunBroker when they do come in.

anyone know the exact part/s to order for a poly side folding stock like the one pictured in lokmeup's avatar? I realize some work will be involved with making it fit.

I just ordered the folder kit from k-var and the front catch from rusmilitary, but I think Cobra sells a kit for the front catch.

• Like 1

Umm isnt that one desert tan?! Anybody have the EXACT link to the stock I need to get to dupe lokmeup's pic?

Thanks! (All I see on Kvar is the whole Side folder kit including front hand guards and pistol grip for $167?)

anyone know the exact part/s to order for a poly side folding stock like the one pictured in lokmeup's avatar? I realize some work will be involved with making it fit.

http://www.k-var.com...productid=17716

http://www.k-var.com/shop/mobile.php?cat=283&productid=17665

This comes with all the necessary hardware including the front catch

Umm isnt that one desert tan?! Anybody have the EXACT link to the stock I need to get to dupe lokmeup's pic?

Thanks! (All I see on Kvar is the whole Side folder kit including front hand guards and pistol grip for $167?)

http://www.k-var.com...productid=17716

http://www.k-var.com...productid=17665

This comes with all the necessary hardware including the front catch

The front latch that comes with that set will not work on a Saiga 12. You need to either find a factory S12 latch set or buy one from AK-Builder.com. The AK-Builder S12 latch is almost identical to the factory set and it's readily available for $55.00. I have a couple of extra AK-Builder latch sets sitting here for future projects. :up:

saiga_front_latch.jpg