I just ordered a Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 in the USA ! ! !

"Unsure exactly when they will be coming as we are waiting on a few things to clear in Russia, but when they do they will come fairly quickly. It is definitely a waiting game."

A friend got that reponse from Brian on August 10th via e-mail...still holding my breath!:unsure: By they way...I've been watching Oleg like crazy for the 8 round magwell mags...if you order 5 again save me one!

.......Unless someone else here has one they want to sell???:D

-RCH-

Shoot me an offer. :angel:

Edit: The response that your friend received seems to be the same response that several other people have been receiving for months now.

You'd think he could be a little more personal and explicit.

Edited by ARMOR
  • Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It just seems a bit ridiculous that he can't make a note on his website or on the forum that he'll be away for a week and not answering emails/calls, especially since he's collected at least $63,000 o

I just got an email update the other day and things are definitely progressing. Impatient sarcastic smartasses will be eating their words before too much longer apparently. Aside from waiting on th

I just ordered a Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 ! ! ! In the USA ! ! !   I thought I would share some GREAT news! I just placed my order for my very own Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 from Brian at RedDragunWeapons a

Posted Images

Jus posted on the otherside:

Re: 030 News!!

by us_dragunov » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:09 am

"Try calling again (my VM was full and some inadvertently got deleted) or email me at"

I DELETED his email, sorry

So it looks like he's in the office if anyone needs to speak with him

Edited by AZG

Jus posted on the otherside:

Re: 030 News!!

by us_dragunov » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:09 am

Try calling again (my VM was full and some inadvertently got deleted) or email me at DELETED sorry

So it looks like he's in the office if anyone needs to speak with him

Are you saying his VM has been full and all his e-mail were deleted?

Edited by ARMOR

That's what he wrote. Being I'm 3g's into this deal myself, I'd like it to happen already too. Like 5 months ago wouldof been nice but what can you do. Last I heard they should be in hand by labor day. We'll see

That's what he wrote. Being I'm 3g's into this deal myself, I'd like it to happen already too. Like 5 months ago wouldof been nice but what can you do. Last I heard they should be in hand by labor day. We'll see

Lol!

Edited by ARMOR

An update would be great.

I think it would be best if you call or e-mail him. I talked to him yesterday and with some people in Russia reading these forums, I said I wouldn't post our conversation. I do think they are about finished though.

I have no reason to distrust Red Dragon, nor do I want to spread doubt. But a public statement/update is more credible than private conversations. I think it would be in their best interest to send email updates to invested customers every month or so. I'm still willing to wait this out. Though I would love to hear the details.

I have no reason to distrust Red Dragon, nor do I want to spread doubt. But a public statement/update is more credible than private conversations. I think it would be in their best interest to send email updates to invested customers every month or so. I'm still willing to wait this out. Though I would love to hear the details.

He has his reasons. Just call the man.

at least to the people that paid in full, no way I'd fwd that information to anyone else.

I've talked to Brian on the phone a few times and he isn't really a salesman IMO, he's an AK enthusiast who wants to get some cool sh*t over here. FWIW I trust him, I paid in full last October without thinking twice about it. Situations like these are just the nature of the game sometimes when dealing with rare and unusual Russian stuff. I've paid more and waited longer for other stuff on the grey market.

Z

He has his reasons. Just call the man.

Well I've paid 50% and I'm just curious as to what's going on. Not curious enough to call and pester the man. I also trust Brian will come through.

I sold my Ver21 today for $700

I figure if I really miss it I could just get a 54R Vepr as a replacement

I'm thinking I might need to give this Brian fella a call ...these 7hundo's would make a nice down payment on one of those 030's :angel:

Edited by ItsAllCreated

I'm paid in full, for the love of god do you have a link or more direction? I tried the AKF and AKf

I'm paid in full, for the love of god do you have a link or more direction? I tried the AKF and AKf

It's on AKF.

Apparently, there was no prior approval by the BATFE for the ver 030 to be imported. That is per a moderator over there.

I think we should just relax. Until someone actually talks to Brian we should assume nothing. This shit storm is big enough already.

I talked to Brian on the phone two weeks ago. He told me that everything was taken care and it's all approved for importation of these shotguns into the U.S..

I think we should just relax. Until someone actually talks to Brian we should assume nothing. This shit storm is big enough already.

I talked to Brian on the phone two weeks ago. He told me that everything was taken care and it's all approved for importation of these shotguns into the U.S..

I've spoken with him a few times, not recently, and he told me the atf is allowing this one batch.

I wouldn't sweat it. I was one of the first to purchase an sgworks sks bullpup stock. Everyone was excited at first. The projected delivery time was less than a year. After 6 months people started making fun of those that pre paid for one calling it vapor ware and what not. After a year people began to try and get their money back making police reports and calling the atf. You could no longer use paypal as people complained to them. Soon those that stuck with it got their bullpup stock and it was better than they could have imagined. Those that backed out had to wait in line again (waiting at least another year) and hope that they would let them attempt to reorder. I wouldn't sweat it. If you can't handle the heat of making an investment you shouldn't be investing... ie if you had to chose between paying rent and buying a specific gun, you probably should have just paid your rent. Like anything it'll work out. Who remembers the MSA hiatus? I spent $100 with nathan, 3 months later, no product and no communication. People started to freak assuming that he took the $5,000 (estimation) that he made that month, bought himself an island near tahiti with that money, and was living in the lap of luxury. People did the same as above hoping to ruin an already struggling man. Eventually everything worked out. Everybody got their gear those that didn't want it anymore got their money back. Yes it's frustrating, but when you make purchases with tons of variables that you can't control, hiccups happen. Whenever i see a projected date on something i put the words "best case scenario" before the date. If the lead time is a year, i double it that way i'm never disappointed. The doubting thomas's of the world hate it when things work out for you. Give the man some time. How long did it take the last time you ordered 200 guns from russia?

The man may be on vacation, his mother may have died, his house may be blown away in the hurricane. The thread is locked and it's purely conjecture as to why. If you notice, the md arms thread is also locked. Mike is well known and respected around here...ever try to contact him? It's difficult. The man is always moving a shaking things up in the saiga world with innovative products that he doesn't always answer posts immediately or as fast as the immediate gratification crowd would like. people for a time doubted that the drum would come ever come out, now its hard to find an s12 owner that doesn't have one.

If you notice in the general section there is a part where a couple months ago they started charging vendors a monthly fee to peddle their wares. I'm guessing brian missed the email.

Edited by vitamink

That's what I'm thinking, his forum is just locked down because he's not a vendor. BFD as far as that goes, maybe he just doesn't wanna be a vendor there.

I'll admit I've been nervous about this deal a couple times, but never to the point of panicking, or suggesting things I didn't know to be true to other people. Sure there might be a possibility that we don't get these, but to assume that if that's the case and we're out the money too is to assume that Brian goes from importer/gun enthusiast to a HUGE scam artist/felon. and that's a pretty big leap to make. None of us have reason to think that that leap will be made.

• Like 1

I always figured that the delays were due to not having enough deposit money to bring them in. He stated to me before that he had more contacts then money. Early on, I inquired about these, then several months later inquired again with no response back.. Figured if he couldnt get back to me with a response while asking for at least half the money, then I didnt want to do business with him. ( though, regretted it some )

Hope it works out for you guys.

Perhaps he will chime in and clear it all up.

Edited by red_cedar