I just ordered a Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 in the USA ! ! !

the guy!

Well, that was helpful.

I just asked you a simple question so I could find the thread you were talking about. No need to get pissy with me.

Edited by ARMOR
  • Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It just seems a bit ridiculous that he can't make a note on his website or on the forum that he'll be away for a week and not answering emails/calls, especially since he's collected at least $63,000 o

I just got an email update the other day and things are definitely progressing. Impatient sarcastic smartasses will be eating their words before too much longer apparently. Aside from waiting on th

I just ordered a Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 ! ! ! In the USA ! ! !   I thought I would share some GREAT news! I just placed my order for my very own Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 from Brian at RedDragunWeapons a

Posted Images

the guy!

Well, that was helpful.

I just asked you a simple question so I could find the thread you were talking about. No need to get pissy with me.

hey I was joking, now whos getting pissy...to find the thread I am talking about you would look through MY started threads. It is about Russian authentic slings, which 'the guy' came in after some debate, acted like he was going to clear it all up, since he is an importer and deals with izhmash and all, then never returns.

the guy!

Well, that was helpful.

hey I was joking, now whos getting pissy...to find the thread I am talking about you would look through MY started threads. It is about Russian authentic slings, which 'the guy' came in after some debate, acted like he was going to clear it all up, since he is an importer and deals with izhmash and all, then never returns.

I didn't realize you were joking with me. I apologize.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just received an email this morning. Just of it said he was out of commission for a bit but is now going full force to finish the deal up with the Russians. boxing.gif

And donkeys will fly out of his nose too?

Really? Wtf.

MrT_Shut+Up+Fool+large.jpg

Edited by AZG

agreed, but a reasonable facsimile there is another model that looks closer but without the lower rail piece on the gas block

Ok, after looking again, I saw this one:

001.jpg

which is pretty much an 030......... mutilated by atf law anyhow. but whatever gets it into the country.

I only saw this one at first:

002.jpg

But still I dont understand how they can import it with the top rail. I thought that was a "no no" too?

So yes you're right. Very close indeed.

Edited by AZG

I just got an email update the other day and things are definitely progressing. Impatient sarcastic smartasses will be eating their words before too much longer apparently.

rolleyes.gif

Aside from waiting on the Russians to complete the deal, "the guy" actually has a LIFE and has had more important things to take care of besides keeping up with the huge effort he's been making to personally contact each individual person who has an order in for the real thing. I will never ever understand why some people can't seem to grasp the fact that dealers and vendors are not just storefronts wired into a computer. We are real human beings with all the trials of daily life to deal with. The time we spend doing our best to cater to the needs of the public, is time we have to work very hard to make available sometimes with our other responsibilities always there. Please think about that when you are sitting there trying to come up with smartass things to say to put us down for trying so hard, but sometimes not having time to hold hands with everyone.

• Like 4

I read 3-4 pages of it and Ive looked at the pic, obviously still dont understand exactly whats so special or different from the others. But Im pretty new to this. Thanks for taking the time help though....Lol

I actually was trying to help. If my memory is correct you are not the only one in this thread to ask that question. The differences are summed up pretty well here. I'll try, rear sight leaf, Russian magwell, hinged railed dustcover, different gas system, under GB rail, etc. Then factor in that it is believed that these are the only ones coming in. Read the thread and you will know. Edited by King of the Hill
  • 4 weeks later...

about the magazines do they have to be fitted? and do the vepr mags work? since i don't own a siaga 12 yet, i thought i would ask. thanks

from rusmilitary which sells what you speak of: Manufactured by Molot polymer 8-round magwell magazine for Vepr-12 shotgun, it also fits prefectly (100% compatible) Saiga-12 shotgun fitted with magwell. I have two saiga magwell mags and two vepr, both I plan on using in ma saiga 12.

Edited by AZG