Muslims are not taught tolerance. they are taught to procreate and to upsurp other religions.

So there are many religions in the US. Catholics, protestants, hasidic jews, hindus all of therm teach the same thing procreate and convert other religions to theirs.

Bullshit! You are spewing ignorant bullshit! Hasidic Jews don't want converts, never have never will and if you wanted to join up you would have to prove to them that you were really a Hasidic Jew born in the wrong body and then be a better Jew than any natural born Jew ever was and they would still call you a convert and wonder if you didn't have ulterior motives until you were an old man.

You will never see a Hasidic Jew ask you to join their religion unless they want to marry you. You will never have Hasidic Jews going door to door claiming their way is the only way to get to heaven. You will never hear a Hasidic Jew who wants to turn your country into Jewish theocracy. You will never see a Hasidic Jew do any of these things and for that matter you won't see many Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Taoists, Animists do it either.

Now that I look back, I have never had a jewish friend ask me to go to temple. My christian and catholic friends always want me go to their church. And the jehovah witnesses are always at my door. need another guinness now.

Edited by grendelz
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know a lot of the "we are the world" and "we are all just alike" BS posted here reminds me of those ignorant "COEXIST" bumper stickers that you see on the rear of white middle class American's car

like i was saying...and i got negatived up the yin yang for...   take your religeon....take it home where it belongs, and shove it up your ass.   ....so far as I can tell, we all pray to the same

some of the most dishonest motherfuckers I have ever known tout christ as their SAVIOR.   now, im not gonna go religeous here, but I will say this -     you fucking people with your fucking god

some of the most dishonest motherfuckers I have ever known tout christ as their SAVIOR.

now, im not gonna go religeous here, but I will say this -

you fucking people with your fucking god - you need to shut the fuck up.

take a look at the night sky. you mean to tell me in all thats out there, mankind is the ultimate beings' blessed child and that maker only cares for us and we look just like it?

give me a fucking break. at least that idiot mohblahmed prayed to a meteorite. hows that for an animal?

read your books, go make some wars, go lie to yourself every sunday and cheat the rest of the week. I really couldnt care what one calls god, or how they treat others or me for that matter. what matters to me is that i dont lie cheat or steal, and that I try to do the best i can by those I come across. that is my god and my church.

organized religeon and even society is the bane of human health since we came to be.

...maybe what it REALLY is, is we are just ANIMALS at the heart of it all, and take any excuse to abuse and kill each other because THAT IS JUST HOW WE ARE.

• Like 3

I knew when I added that reply it would probably come back and bite me. Bvamp actually has the response I was looking for. Yes that's right I am NRP :wacko: .

SOPMOD you are correct, should have removed Hasidic Jews before I hit the post button (I have edited the original). Hindu stay as I have been approached by one about supporting his cause.

I guess everyone just skipped the last couple for lines there which was the main point anyway. People keep focusing on the religion, don't let anyone build a mosque and other things that would cancel out the freedom of religion and are OK with doing that. Yet scream at others for someone infringing on their rights to bear arms.

Besides it is not the religion itself that does the killing, just like guns someone has to be behind it pulling the trigger.

Hello

I said this a few posts ago.....

"Religion my ass..This is a fuckin' war declared on US!". You can argue the religious, moral, ethical, constitutional B.S. all you want, but these jihadist thugs don't give a shit what "Holy Book" you are carrying.

They don't care if you are carrying a Koran (or Corona, as Homer Simpson calls it) if you're not actively involved in their jihadist thuggery you're an infidel.

While Americans engage in such banter, their basic Constitutional foundation is being threatened by this Liberal PC bullshit "appeasement" campaign, and good peoples' lives are being lost.

Recent hearings suggest that "hate crime" legislation may be on the horizon for muslims, to "protect" these jihadist homo pedophiles, since they may require "special protection". Poor bastards can't even assemble bomb belts in peace anymore, without some nosy sumbitch interrupting them. Probably Jehova's Witnesses.

I guess if Hitler had a Holy Book directing him to fire up the furnaces and gas chambers, we would blame it all on religion?

Respectfully posted,

-guido

• Like 7

I had the NRP on my dog tags in the service.. the guy said "why?? no religion??"..

I said I don't won't some guy giving me last rights to get shot reading me ALL that stuff..

I believe in God but don't preach it to me..

I'm a Saint-en.. :devil: (per my co-workers)..

• Like 1

You can't blame the guy at the bottom for crap work done by a contractor. QC is done at the top.

I just had my house painted, as in the guys left here at 8pm last night. They spent 4 days caulking every crack and nail hole, replacing soft wood, cleaning, then MORE cleaning...

They then spent 5 days painting when they estimated 3. Why? Because after they got done the first coat on the siding, THEY realized it needed a second coat to be done right. No extra labor charge- I just had to pay for the extra paint. Honestly, I couldn't see what was wrong after the first coat, but once the second coat was dry I understood what they meant. It was not their fault at all. It was just a matter of the color we chose needing two good coats to really pop.

They did all of the detail work without using painter's tape. It was unbelievable how easily they painted perfect, straight lines.

Every one of these guys is from Mexico, and every one of them took pride in their work. They are the subcontractor used by one of Raleigh's top general contractors, which is how I found out about them.

We had a metal roof put on two years ago. The "face man" was a white American, but he didn't do crap. The REAL owner was a guy from El Salvador who did not speak any English, and he and two other guys put on a roof that is sealed like the lid of a tin can. They did real deal metal work, not just click-to-fit crap I saw on house after house when choosing a contractor. The guys were all craftsmen, and my roof is a work of art with perfect seams in spite of some complicated roof lines.

We went through 3 housekeepers in 14 months- two were white American, and one was African American. All started out great, but then slacked off really, really quickly. Our 4th housekeeper is Peruvian, and she cleans this place like it was a hospital. She has been with us for 6 years now.

Anyway, crappy work comes from crappy supervisors. People of all races and cultural backgrounds are equally capable of doing a great job or doing a horrible job based upon the expectations of the ones paying them when the work is done. If a contractor is trying to cut corners to make more money, you can't blame the guys doing what he's telling them to do.

You know a lot of the "we are the world" and "we are all just alike" BS posted here reminds me of those ignorant "COEXIST" bumper stickers that you see on the rear of white middle class American's cars. Particularly those raised Christan, but are now without any strong religious beliefs.

Coexist-Bumper-Sticker-(7167).jpg

This bumper sticker makes a much sense to a Muslim as one of Jesus and Satan shaking hands would to a true Christian!

I will tell you where you will never see one of these stickers, you will never see it on the trunks of Jews or Seiks, as they have already dealt with the Muslims first hand and have the scars to prove it.

You will also never see it on the trunk of a Muslim's car. Because they are, and have always been, a religion of the sword and will not rest until the rest of the world is converted or slain. As their numbers grow expect them to be more violent, not less. You can not give them enough to make them happy.

The people I can least understand are the "tolerators" and other collaborators who have children! How can you through the pure cowardice of your inaction condemn your kid and grandkids to a life under one of the most oppressive religions in the history of man? Please spare me your examples of historic Christian intolerance, we have evolved. No religion where people have been taught from birth that all knowledge comes from one book will ever do that.

I will not sell out my family and people to anyone! I do not care what label the damed spin merchants put o me.

Edited by Azrial
  • Like 10

You can't blame the guy at the bottom for crap work done by a contractor. QC is done at the top.

I just had my house painted, as in the guys left here at 8pm last night.

Every one of these guys is from Mexico, and every one of them took pride in their work. They are the subcontractor used by one of Raleigh's top general contractors, which is how I found out about them.

We had a metal roof put on two years ago. The "face man" was a white American, but he didn't do crap. The REAL owner was a guy from El Salvador who did not speak any English

We went through 3 housekeepers in 14 months- two were white American, and one was African American. All started out great, but then slacked off really, really quickly. Our 4th housekeeper is Peruvian, and she cleans this place like it was a hospital. She has been with us for 6 years now.

Anyway, crappy work comes from crappy supervisors. People of all races and cultural backgrounds are equally capable of doing a great job or doing a horrible job based upon the expectations of the ones paying them when the work is done. If a contractor is trying to cut corners to make more money, you can't blame the guys doing what he's telling them to do.

They're all legal, right? :angel:

• Like 1

I hate all gangs. Black, white, asian, hispanic, Liberal, Muslim.

What does it matter which exact gang this happens to be a picture of? A gang is a gang. They have little or no qualities redeeming to society. It should be open season on gangs.

Haven't we all ready have these problems in larger cites for a while already?

nz+gangs.jpg

I think its funny you have a pic of some nortenos. the mexican version of the bloods. they are a very small part of an even larger problem. but, don't confuse these guys with the muslims.

We in the US are taught tolerance of other religions. So there are many religions in the US. Catholics, protestants, hasidic jews, hindus and many more. Muslims are not taught tolerance. they are taught to procreate and to upsurp other religions. the Koran teaches them to either tax or kill people of other faiths. we have to accept their religious views but they won't accept ours? That makes no sense. During the arab occupation of spain(google the moors).The Spanish would dip their swords in pig blood. the muslims believed they could not enter heaven if killed by them. we should dip or spread the rumor that we do, dip our bullets in pig's blood. and watch the violence come to a stand still. allah forbid, if they were shot with a pig's blood dipped bullet. In their heads, the could not enter the kingdom of heaven. Muslims have become the human cockroach. spreading themselves all over the world.

Btw leave the illegal immigrant issue to another day as its not the same thing

Actually I was just referring to gangs in general and used a random picture.

Honestly arguing this topic is an exercise in futility. No one is going to change their minds or opinions over the matter. Every culture, religion, ethnicity has always had conflict with others and to think it will change or that we are above it is naive. Just remember that hate breeds hate.

LOL, It was just an observation. You have no idea how much I hate Hispanic gangs. surenos, nortenos,18th st, Maras, nuestra familia and every other gang with a 13 in the name. Being of mexican descent, I had my share of run ins with those idiots

Hello

Maybe what strange get-ups we puto gringo gunfighter's wear. Bright red cock wraps with boots and holster, who ever heard of such shit on a man? :lolol:

Awesome avatar pic, dude!

Sorry, back on topic....

-guido

I wonder what the Mexicans are talking about on the "El Pistolero" website... :angel:

Edited by guido2

Hello

Maybe what strange get-ups we puto gringo gunfighter's wear. Bright red cock wraps with boots and holster, who ever heard of such shit on a man? :lolol:

Sorry, back on topic....

-guido

it keeps you cool and flexible... :haha:

Hello

Sorry, back on topic....

-guido

it keeps you cool and flexible... :haha:

ROFL :haha2: :haha2:

You know a lot of the "we are the world" and "we are all just alike" BS posted here reminds me of those ignorant "COEXIST" bumper stickers that you see on the rear of white middle class American's cars. Particularly those raised Christan, but are now without any strong religious beliefs.

This bumper sticker makes a much sense to a Muslim as one of Jesus and Satan shaking hands would to a true Christian!

I will tell you where you will never see one of these stickers, you will never see it on the trunks of Jews or Sikhs, as they have already dealt with the Muslims first hand and have the scars to prove it.

You will also never see it on the trunk of a Muslim's car. Because they are, and have always been, a religion of the sword and will not rest until the rest of the world is converted or slain. As their numbers grow expect them to be more violent, not less. You can not give them enough to make them happy.

The people I can least understand are the "tolerators" and other collaborators who have children! How can you through the pure cowardice of your inaction condemn your kid and grandkids to a life under one of the most oppressive religions in the history of man? Please spare me your examples of historic Christian intolerance, we have evolved. No religion where people have been taught from birth that all knowledge comes from one book will ever do that.

I will not sell out my family and people to anyone! I do not care what label the damned spin merchants put o me.

The COEXIST bumper sticker is one of the biggest pieces of verbal masturbation that you see on cars owned by libturds (mainly on Subarus) who don't understand the threat Islam poses to humanity. This must have been invented by some progressives sympathetic to Islamic tyranny. Muslims can't co-exist with other Muslims, there are too many examples to cite here but Iranians and Arab hate each other and they both hate Turks but hatred of everyone else unites them against us.

My parents grew up in Iraq and when the government took over the Jewish schools, they had to learn the original terrorist handbook, the Koran. They told me how they heard the Arab teachers tell the children to aspire for an Islamic world run by a caliphate (G-d forbid) and to work to take over the world for their so called allah. This Islamic threat is for real and must be dealt with before they start turning neighborhoods into Islamic strongholds as they did in France and Europe. The Hajjis are thinking long term with each generation taking steps just as the progressive movement is doing, step by step.

This is website showing the Islamic threat in India with links to other sites exposing the Islamic threat: http://www.hinduunity.org/

This is a Hindu site but it exposes the danger Islam poses to India and the rest of the world.

• Like 1

I will tell you where you will never see one of these stickers, you will never see it on the trunks of Jews or Sikhs, as they have already dealt with the Muslims first hand and have the scars to prove it.

I will not sell out my family and people to anyone! I do not care what label the damned spin merchants put o me.

The COEXIST bumper sticker is one of the biggest pieces of verbal masturbation that you see on cars owned by libturds (mainly on Subarus) who don't understand the threat Islam poses to humanity. This must have been invented by some progressives sympathetic to Islamic tyranny. Muslims can't co-exist with other Muslims, there are too many examples to cite here but Iranians and Arab hate each other and they both hate Turks but hatred of everyone else unites them against us.

My parents grew up in Iraq and when the government took over the Jewish schools, they had to learn the original terrorist handbook, the Koran. They told me how they heard the Arab teachers tell the children to aspire for an Islamic world run by a caliphate (G-d forbid) and to work to take over the world for their so called allah. This Islamic threat is for real and must be dealt with before they start turning neighborhoods into Islamic strongholds as they did in France and Europe. The Hajjis are thinking long term with each generation taking steps just as the progressive movement is doing, step by step.

This is website showing the Islamic threat in India with links to other sites exposing the Islamic threat: http://www.hinduunity.org/

This is a Hindu site but it exposes the danger Islam poses to India and the rest of the world.

Dearborne? ect?

• Like 1

This is a direct threat to our way of life. Forget the natural disasters...........

http://www.youtube.c...bed/A3YQANdvvbY

This makes me sick. Is it ok to be a non-believer and still be on the conservative right? I love learning about other cultures, but my culture is the most important to me (small town AMERICAN). My ancestors are multicultural as I'm sure are most of your's. I don't want my life to have to change or be "infected" by a contagious disease that will consume my way of life like a terminal cancer.

BTW... THERE IS NOW AN IPHONE APP CALLED "MUSLIM PRO" . THIS APP IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU WITH PRAYER TIMES, COMES WITH A COPY OF THE HOLY QURAN, AND A COMPASS THAT POINTS TO MECCA. Multiculturalism spreading like peanut butter!

I strive to be open to this end I have learned to hate all groups equally regardless of:

•  
  • race,
  • color,
  • creed,
  • national origin,
  • ancestry,
  • sex,
  • marital status,
  • disability,
  • religious
  • or political affiliation,

I figure most of these people can find something to hate about some other group so I support them all in that.

May have been said already- but I feel like "Freedom of Religion" is misinterpreted. What it should be is "Freedom from religious persecution". People came here to flee dominating religions to be free to practice PEACEFULLY without hateful religions persecuting them.

Islam is a dominating religion. I don't mind them being free to read their books or whatever, but I don't want to be subjected to their rules or beliefs.

Pure freedom of religion cannot exist since many religions teach destruction of others.

• Like 1

MultiCulturalism is not the problem. It is when one culture seeks to dominate all other cultures that the problem arises. Islam is such a dominating culture. Just as Hitler was voted into office, "In God We Trust" was voted onto our money, Sharia law could one day be voted into our system.

Justs saying

Here we are a nation that can't even stop or remove millions of illegal people from coming in from the south and anything you say or do will get you labeled as a racist.

Yes I agree worldwide Islam is a bigger threat but so is becoming the united states of new mexico first. With our piss ant leaders we're in no danger of stopping any group because it might not work well during an election.

So we're boned unless we start at the local level and move forward with making our government do its job. Steps like don't eat at restaurants or hire contractors that are staffed by illegal workers.

I take it you own your own home? made in the last 20 years? guess who built it. I used to work a construction crew in fl. got out in '92 couldn't compete because all the contractors. and I mean all of them hired mexicans at 10 dollars an hour. while the union guys charged 25 an hour and only worked 4hrs a day but charged 60 hrs a week

you eaten at any fast food restaurant lately? guess who touched your food. peek behind the counter

Bought anything from CTD lately? guess who packed it. its funny to see the packed by pancho line when you check your order status

Had a salad with dinner? guess who picked it. run a crew picking produce for the last 20 yrs. only had 1 white employee. he lasted 30 min

orange juice this morning? guess who picked it. worked out of Haines city fl, ran a picking crew. Never had a single white or black american worker

had chicken or beef for dinner lately? guess who slaughtered it. Sanderson Farms down the street hired about 500 new employees. guess what the majority were?

bought anything that says made in america lately? guess who made it. went to chicago to see some hire some seasonal people. they all worked in factories making curtains, tents, outdoor supplies, pots, containers and the list goes on and on

smoke cigarettes or chew? pancho picked it. When I was younger i worked in the fields with alot of white and black people. nowadays pancho and the boys is all you see. Not necessarily cheaper, just no white or black americans want to do the work.

You want to know no one in congress wants immigration reform? who the hell is going to do the work. no one wants to do it. read the Grapes of Wrath. its about white migrants. before you had white people and blacks that did alot of hard labor. traveling the country to where the work was. what happened? we have spoiled the last two generations of americans. every one wants to be a ball player, or an actress or a fucking rapper. WTF

Now its not because the mexicans work under the table for 5 dollars an hour either. they are smarter than that. fake social and ID, and next thing they are making over 30,000 a year.

Is there a solution? I don't know if there ever will be one.

oh jeez straight to fight club with this thread...

FUCK THAT, fucking close those mcdonalds and let the houses be built slowly. At least it'll get done LEGALLY and with honor. Importing humans into our Country so busines's can make a better profit and dems can get more votes is fucking ludicrous, it seems ever third murder in Indy is some Mexican killing somebody so don't give me that bullshit, I would rather the economy slow down to a crawl rather than see it turned over to la raza.

But im the racist...

Poncho may have picked it, made it, built it, etc. But if Poncho weren't here to do so, then the companies would have to pay higher wages to whites/blacks etc. to entice them into doing these shitty jobs. I work construction. Wages have been stagnant for years because the "Poncho" invasion has provided more labor than jobs. So a carpenter was making $50k a year, now makes $45k a year and gas, food, cars, housing, etc. have all gone UP. So his disposable income is now much lower than it was. A Middle-Class American family is now a lower-middle class family.

More labor = lower wages.

Lower wages = lower standard of living.

Means you gotta work twice as hard now to make what you were making 5-10 years ago doing the same job.

No one wants to work harder for less money. Why work 40hrs a week for $10/hr and bring home $300 after taxes when you can sit at home and do nothing on unemployment for $300/wk.

• Like 2

Here we are a nation that can't even stop or remove millions of illegal people from coming in from the south and anything you say or do will get you labeled as a racist.

Yes I agree worldwide Islam is a bigger threat but so is becoming the united states of new mexico first. With our piss ant leaders we're in no danger of stopping any group because it might not work well during an election.

So we're boned unless we start at the local level and move forward with making our government do its job. Steps like don't eat at restaurants or hire contractors that are staffed by illegal workers.

I take it you own your own home? made in the last 20 years? guess who built it. I used to work a construction crew in fl. got out in '92 couldn't compete because all the contractors. and I mean all of them hired mexicans at 10 dollars an hour. while the union guys charged 25 an hour and only worked 4hrs a day but charged 60 hrs a week

you eaten at any fast food restaurant lately? guess who touched your food. peek behind the counter

Bought anything from CTD lately? guess who packed it. its funny to see the packed by pancho line when you check your order status

Had a salad with dinner? guess who picked it. run a crew picking produce for the last 20 yrs. only had 1 white employee. he lasted 30 min

orange juice this morning? guess who picked it. worked out of Haines city fl, ran a picking crew. Never had a single white or black american worker

had chicken or beef for dinner lately? guess who slaughtered it. Sanderson Farms down the street hired about 500 new employees. guess what the majority were?

bought anything that says made in america lately? guess who made it. went to chicago to see some hire some seasonal people. they all worked in factories making curtains, tents, outdoor supplies, pots, containers and the list goes on and on

smoke cigarettes or chew? pancho picked it. When I was younger i worked in the fields with alot of white and black people. nowadays pancho and the boys is all you see. Not necessarily cheaper, just no white or black americans want to do the work.

You want to know no one in congress wants immigration reform? who the hell is going to do the work. no one wants to do it. read the Grapes of Wrath. its about white migrants. before you had white people and blacks that did alot of hard labor. traveling the country to where the work was. what happened? we have spoiled the last two generations of americans. every one wants to be a ball player, or an actress or a fucking rapper. WTF

Now its not because the mexicans work under the table for 5 dollars an hour either. they are smarter than that. fake social and ID, and next thing they are making over 30,000 a year.

FUCK THAT, fucking close those mcdonalds and let the houses be built slowly. At least it'll get done LEGALLY and with honor. Importing humans into our Country so busines's can make a better profit and dems can get more votes is fucking ludicrous, it seems ever third murder in Indy is some Mexican killing somebody so don't give me that bullshit, I would rather the economy slow down to a crawl rather than see it turned over to la raza.

But im the racist...

Poncho may have picked it, made it, built it, etc. But if Poncho weren't here to do so, then the companies would have to pay higher wages to whites/blacks etc. to entice them into doing these shitty jobs. I work construction. Wages have been stagnant for years because the "Poncho" invasion has provided more labor than jobs. So a carpenter was making $50k a year, now makes $45k a year and gas, food, cars, housing, etc. have all gone UP. So his disposable income is now much lower than it was. A Middle-Class American family is now a lower-middle class family.

Means you gotta work twice as hard now to make what you were making 5-10 years ago doing the same job.

No one wants to work harder for less money. Why work 40hrs a week for $10/hr and bring home $300 after taxes when you can sit at home and do nothing on unemployment for $300/wk.

Exactly man, I remember during the early 90's labor shortages were so bad I seen a White Castle starting people out at $10 hr!!! That was over with when SOMEBODY gave the Green Light to open the Southern Boarder.

But im the racist...

must be why I got out construction back in about '92.

One of my best friends lost his concrete business back in 2000. He would lose jobs laying foundations because pancho would do it for half the price he would.

I lost a big contract with the State I live in back in december. I cut my bid as low as possible where I wasn't making almost any money and still got under bid by 20 grand by some outfit owned by pancho.

Nobody on capitol hill wants to deal with the problem. Now they are pushing H2A workers. contract labor with temp visas. But that shit is expensive. for the state of NC they are paid over 9 dollars an hour but a US citizen is only paid 7.25. Plus free housing and free transport to and from mexico. Its ridiculous.

• Like 1

Islam is a religion. Last I knew we in the U.S. believed in separation of church and state. The problem with illegal immigration needs to be delt with along with the people that come here for the sole purpose of living off the govt. Hell my ex-wife is from Russia and I went through the proper process to get her here and she went through the proper process to become a U.S. citizen and is now a contributing member of our society. I may be overly simplifying things, but that is what I think.