Saiga 12 and MD20 in music video

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OP your post title has me confused... it said "music video"... this is more like a documentary on "what's wrong with America"...

None of this has anything to do with the Saiga 12 at this point, mods please kill this now     Thanks for the -2 lol

Oh phu'lease, we heard the not so nice black man use the word nigger how many times? If it is so fucking offensive then they wouldn't call each other nigger/nigga.   Fuck'em!

Posted Images

can we not throw out the N-word. Don't want people to get it in their head that this is a racist board. 018.gif

:horror:

Oh phu'lease, we heard the not so nice black man use the word nigger how many times?

If it is so fucking offensive then they wouldn't call each other nigger/nigga.

Fuck'em!

why do I feel you also say wetback or kike or spic or slope or wop? just not in mixed company. How do you start a N*gger joke? Make sure there aren't any around. Right?

Was watching Treme on HBO they other night. was a scene from the first season where this white was drinking with some black guys and says "you don't mess with Nola Niggas". Some other black guys heard and one was offended. He said " say it again". the white guy says "you misunderstood me, I live in this neighborhood" . The offended black guy got up and punched the white guy. The white guy was upset because his black friends didn't stand up for him. Not every Black man calls himself a N*gger. I don't lump all white people as inbred trailer trash because of a small portion of the population. or this video http://youtu.be/vA63Ln5xbDk gotta love south park

oh well off to bed. Gotta take my Border jumping ass to the welfare line to get my government check and get my License at the DMV and get to mcdonalds for my shift. Gotta cut some yards in the afternoon. Maybe take some hardworking american's job. Maybe i'll be an engineer.And maybe impregnate a white woman or two. Not pay taxes either and maybe open a business and not pay taxes for 7 yrs on it. you know just a regular day in a mexican's life. JAJAJA(mexican laugh)

I understand your point Grendelz however as a general rule Jewish Americans do not refer to themselves as "kikes" nor do Latin Americans refer to themselves as "spics nor wetbacks". In my opinion part of Chille's point was that if they refer to each other as niggas or niggers and identify as well as accept this terminology who am I or Chille to contradict such terms. Respect STARTS with self respect; if you hold yourself to a lower standard others will view you in the same way.

• Like 1

can we not throw out the N-word. Don't want people to get it in their head that this is a racist board. 018.gif

:horror:

Oh phu'lease, we heard the not so nice black man use the word nigger how many times?

If it is so fucking offensive then they wouldn't call each other nigger/nigga.

Fuck'em!

why do I feel you also say wetback or kike or spic or slope or wop? just not in mixed company. How do you start a N*gger joke? Make sure there aren't any around. Right?

Was watching Treme on HBO they other night. was a scene from the first season where this white was drinking with some black guys and says "you don't mess with Nola Niggas". Some other black guys heard and one was offended. He said " say it again". the white guy says "you misunderstood me, I live in this neighborhood" . The offended black guy got up and punched the white guy. The white guy was upset because his black friends didn't stand up for him. Not every Black man calls himself a N*gger. I don't lump all white people as inbred trailer trash because of a small portion of the population. or this video http://youtu.be/vA63Ln5xbDk gotta love south park

oh well off to bed. Gotta take my Border jumping ass to the welfare line to get my government check and get my License at the DMV and get to mcdonalds for my shift. Gotta cut some yards in the afternoon. Maybe take some hardworking american's job. Maybe i'll be an engineer.And maybe impregnate a white woman or two. Not pay taxes either and maybe open a business and not pay taxes for 7 yrs on it. you know just a regular day in a mexican's life. JAJAJA(mexican laugh)

I understand your point Grendelz however as a general rule Jewish Americans do not refer to themselves as "kikes" nor do Latin Americans refer to themselves as "spics nor wetbacks". In my opinion part of Chille's point was that if they refer to each other as niggas or niggers and identify as well as accept this terminology who am I or Chille to contradict such terms. Respect STARTS with self respect; if you hold yourself to a lower standard others will view you in the same way.

Wrong, I work around quite a bit of Mexicans and they all refer to each other in a friendly way as, "Messcan" and "Wetback".

In fact I often times hear them use the Spanish slang for wetback when they refer to each other as well...

I'm sorry... Are you guys advocating these people take some courses and learn effective gun handling? Is that what you really want? Them to be more effective with the weapons?

Reminds me of this!

http://www.comedycen...l?videoId=61284

Man... I was trying to hit reply and neg'ed ya :blink:

That was friggin hilarious, hadn't seen that one before.

Somebody give this man a plus 1.

• Like 1
I'm sorry... Are you guys advocating these people take some courses and learn effective gun handling? Is that what you really want? Them to be more effective with the weapons?

Reminds me of this!

http://www.comedycen...l?videoId=61284

Man... I was trying to hit reply and neg'ed ya :blink:

That was friggin hilarious, hadn't seen that one before.

Somebody give this man a plus 1.

I got yer back.

• Like 1

post-17869-0-64971100-1303790630_thumb.jpgpost-17869-0-64971100-1303790630_thumb.jpg

here you go

Thats a Glock, not a Hi-Point, thus photo is invalid

Side note, Hopefully for everyones sake its an old two port gun that wont cycle. lulz

Have you ever seen this guy on youtube with a pimped out silver painted high point. He talks about it like it was an Uber-gun. God I wish I remeber what it was called. Mad Hilarious video. Had to watch it twice, thats how funny it was

Wow. Thread went racial. :unsure:

Personally I'm equal opportunity.

Black, White, American Indian & Latino have all either looked down the barrel of my sidearm or met my right hook when trying to jump or mug me.

No Asians though... I guess the stereotype is correct & they're smarter in that regard. ^_^

Being as I'm in Oregon & it's predominantly white, most of the people who've ripped me off or screwed me over were white tweekers or junkies.

I had some run ins with Mexi-G's when younger & recently introduced a couple of black dudes to my G-17 when they were trying to mug me at a carwash on

, but for the most part, it's been white sneak-thieves that have hit me hardest.

I wonder if it would blow many of the people here's minds if they really knew just how diverse the forum's membership here is?

We vendors need names to ship to you guys, so we know.

Some might be shocked to see how many Latino & particularly Asian members we have & that's just going by last names.

• Like 2

I have lived in the ghetto, and where I am now we have a nice mix of ghetto, college student, meth-heads, and old white trash with pills.

I can't decide who is the worst, but the meth heads are the most unpredictable, followed by ghetto chicks. Luckily, every time we deal with the cops, I have to present my CCW and most of the time the cop asks to see the weapon. My neighbors now seem to be trying to figure out if I'm some kind of cop, or what. The chicks who cause most of the problems are only normally attacking each other and their menfolk. None of my concern, except for the laughter it provides.

They call my GF "ma'am" and me "Sir"... it's kinda funny.

It takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.

• Like 1

They call my GF "ma'am" and me "Sir"... it's kinda funny.

That means you, for the most part, have their respect..... for what that's worth. At least they probably don't fuck with you too bad.

My buddy was showing me some clips from Battefield 2 (video game) and as I was watching I thought, that dude is shooting a Saiga 12. An IZ-108 to be exact. Anyway if you're bored here's the link. Starts about 1:20 into it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxufB87MBII

Holy SHIT! Why haven't I played this yet?

battelfield bad company 2 is the best first person shooter EVER! when battlefield 3 comes out, it will change FPS games forever..ooooh the epicness..

Yeah already have 3 on pre-order after I saw the video. never played the second one. Definitely gotta try it now.

post-17869-0-64971100-1303790630_thumb.jpgpost-17869-0-64971100-1303790630_thumb.jpg

here you go

Thats a Glock, not a Hi-Point, thus photo is invalid

Side note, Hopefully for everyones sake its an old two port gun that wont cycle. lulz

Have you ever seen this guy on youtube with a pimped out silver painted high point. He talks about it like it was an Uber-gun. God I wish I remeber what it was called. Mad Hilarious video. Had to watch it twice, thats how funny it was

My local shop had a duracoated purple Hi-Point 9 tagged as "The purple people eater."

I cant make this shit up... lol