CHAOS TITAN!!!

I just received the baddest rail system on the planet in the mail today. That's right, the Chaos Titan with HK sights installed. The shipping and install were fast and painless. Order 4/27/11 and it was on my doorstep 5/2/11. Minus the weekend, that's 3 days. It's hard to beat that... Took it out of the box, bolted it on and slammed it down. Damn near a perfect fit right out of the box. All I had to do was some minor filing on the bottom of where the dust cover catch comes through and BAM!!!. It was on. PICS!! Detailed install video coming soon.

222579_10150183191958711_816833710_6778353_3493948_n.jpg

222193_10150183192023711_816833710_6778355_5299047_n.jpg

227206_10150183192103711_816833710_6778359_4888552_n.jpg

• Like 1

WHAT BARREL SHROUD IS THAT?

It's an Alumalite. You can find them on Gun Broker for $99.99 + shipping all the time.

I'm not a big fan of giving non-business members plugs, but they're the only ones who make a shroud that looks like a real suppressor.

• Like 1

I'll vouch for Michael at Alumilight as well, quality guy, quality product, he's makeing me a custom shroud that just couldn't be had anywhere else and has been nothing but a pleasure to deal with.

He'll get more of my money, just need to decide which project is next LOL

Waylon

Also dude, the Titan is WIKKIDSICK.... hummm, maby i just found my next project... :eek:

Edited by datrowl

I just received the baddest rail system on the planet in the mail today. That's right, the Chaos Titan with HK sights installed. The shipping and install were fast and painless. Order 4/27/11 and it was on my doorstep 5/2/11. Minus the weekend, that's 3 days. It's hard to beat that... Took it out of the box, bolted it on and slammed it down. Damn near a perfect fit right out of the box. All I had to do was some minor filing on the bottom of where the dust cover catch comes through and BAM!!!. It was on. PICS!! Detailed install video coming soon.

222579_10150183191958711_816833710_6778353_3493948_n.jpg

222193_10150183192023711_816833710_6778355_5299047_n.jpg

227206_10150183192103711_816833710_6778359_4888552_n.jpg

Jeezus, that thing is beautiful. It gives me a funny feeling in my pants just like when a hot blonde with big tits smiles @me.wub.gif

• Like 1

I like that. what did you pay for it? I have his upper/lower piece. I like that full one though... all I need to buy is the upper one

$170.00 For the folding top rail.

$99.95 for the sights.

$12.00 for shipping.

Free installation of the sights and lighting fast shipping.

Good stuff.

• Like 1
Jeezus, that thing is beautiful. It gives me a funny feeling in my pants just like when a hot blonde with big tits smiles @me.wub.gif

Thanks...

I'm still trying to fight off the erection. :lolol:

• Like 1

How well does the hinged rear rail hold a zero? I think that's my biggest concern with the Titan. No denying that it's one hell of a pretty rail system, though, and you've got to love the LOS radius...

Looks.....heavy. I don't even have a rail on mine and it's heavy. I love my S12 to death, my favorite gun, but they are heavy. It felt a lot lighter before I converted it and put all the tacticool stuff on it. Plus a drum....good thing I work out.

I've got the extended top quad rail, and yes its pretty heavy. BUT the look on people's faces when I pull her out of her gun bag makes it all worth it. Now I want a titan top, that thing is FUCKING GORGEOUSwub.gifCHAOSwub.gif

• Like 1

How well does the hinged rear rail hold a zero? I think that's my biggest concern with the Titan. No denying that it's one hell of a pretty rail system, though, and you've got to love the LOS radius...

Bridis, Will you mind commenting on how tight the rear section is? How much does it wiggle? If at all. Thanks

Looks.....heavy. I don't even have a rail on mine and it's heavy. I love my S12 to death, my favorite gun, but they are heavy. It felt a lot lighter before I converted it and put all the tacticool stuff on it. Plus a drum....good thing I work out.

I've got the extended top quad rail, and yes its pretty heavy. BUT the look on people's faces when I pull her out of her gun bag makes it all worth it. Now I want a titan top, that thing is FUCKING GORGEOUSwub.gifCHAOSwub.gif

Oh, don't get me wrong, that shit looks bad fucking ass. But with that, and the shroud, the rail, et cetera, his gun looks heavy. I know mine is. Of course, his looks fucking sweet so....

Bridis, Will you mind commenting on how tight the rear section is? How much does it wiggle? If at all. Thanks

When I take her out shooting this weekend I'll see if I can provide you with the info requested.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

When I take her out shooting this weekend I'll see if I can provide you with the info requested.

so any results on the wobble on the hinge? yay or nay? btw, looks awesome.

Yeah, I'm sure it weighs a ton. Thats good though.. soaks up the energy from buckshot and slug loads.

so any results on the wobble on the hinge? yay or nay? btw, looks awesome.

There is no wobble.

It is a quality piece. The only issue I've had with mine is the back part pops off the recoil spring button that anchors it down during firing. This is Ivan's fault not Chaos's fault. As I look at Bridis's where the angled rear comes down over the dust cover to anchor the angles match up perfectly. My dust cover angles forward more and creates a gap, which makes the parts mate up in a way not intended by the Chaos design. I will give Chaos the benefit of the doubt on tolerances, not Ivan. I've been very happy with my Titan, I just need to tap a screw through to anchor the rear to the dust cover.

• 6 months later...