Come on you are not new here!!! You also know you can go to Saiga-12 hell for bring "them" up in conversation.Don't you???:haha: it is a over done P.O.S. and listen when the mag hits the ground if you had a small dog at your feet you would kill it with the weight of that mag. that gun is a pipe dream and it will never come to be and those who bought the recievers already got hosed big time. JMO.

Come on you are not new here!!! You also know you can go to Saiga-12 hell for bring "them" up in conversation.Don't you???:haha: it is a over done P.O.S. and listen when the mag hits the ground if you had a small dog at your feet you would kill it with the weight of that mag. that gun is a pipe dream and it will never come to be and those who bought the recievers already got hosed big time. JMO.

:lolol::haha2::angel::lolol:

My heaviest S12 weighs 15lbs fully loaded (20 rds). I wouldn't be surprised if this weighed more than 15 lbs empty with that stick magazine.

On their site it reads: " The Origin will accept our 20rd. and 30rd. drums (Origin configured). "

I wonder how much that'll weigh. laugh.gif

For those of you that already purchased a reciever you will be in the first production RUIN

Which will probably never happen.. or if it does, you can bet it'll be a fucktard fiasco.

AA makes the Lancaster jokers look like a reputable, solid company. They're that bad! :D

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Orgin configured must mean "We added a WHOLE LOT OF EXTRA METAL (SHINY METAL!) to the outside, so it matches the rest of your sci-fi prop/boat anchor collection correctly!"

First time I watch the video and heard that mag hit the ground, I almost swallowed my tongue. :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

• Like 2