WARNING! ...Maybe Highly Controversial

I use to be concerned for myself, my family, friends, and others around me.

I use to think there was conspiracy and agenda's that were putting average everyday people at risk in order for people in higher positions of power to create a better future for all the world.

I still think that

But now im not nearly as concerned as I was. Now I understand that change is hard sometimes. Thankfully I've also come to understand its necessary for growth.

I understand that the people who are conspiring to make great changes on our planet are trying to do what they believe to be best. I know alot of people will loose what they have (maybe their lives) but its a necessary to make the desired changes more quickly. Its alot easier to just eradicate people that don't agree with you, than it is to be nice to them and attempt to get them to chance their will. They might end up understanding and still (because they were created with free choice and free will) end up not agreeing with you. That would be a waste of time for a group who has decided that their will is going to be the only one that is lived out. So I guess war is an necessary evil to be sure a greater good is being built in a timely manner.

Sometimes it maybe important to be bad for the good of things. Its good to go to war for peace, and sometimes you need to torture people in order to do the right thing for others. You know? It maybe hard for some to understand, but sometimes you have to get dirty in order to clean things up. Lines of intelligence have to be smeared in order to weed-out the dumb & clear things up for the smart!

Its all don't for the greater good.

The evolution for Earth and mind kind is to be one united world, under one world governing body. One day common man will look upon fellow beings of the galaxy and say... "Yo What up homie Im from Earth! Where u port'n from bro?".

1000 years from now people will be so advanced in their ways of thought... they won't understand why today's people couldn't distinguish right from wrong (and they won't acre either). Forget about the abuse and trickery that people in the highest positions of power have played upon the masses for hundreds of years. Never mind the world laws, rules, and societies that have been created to transfer resources from the lives of average everyday people, and into the hands of those who created the game. Never mind the games and toys they create to keep average people ignorant of the walls and funnels around them. All that evil that's being played out on average people in our world today doesnt matter... because 1000 years from now people just won't be able to understand how dumb you we all had to be... that couldn't see what was right in front of us. And just like the P.T.B today (the ones that are pulling the string of the masses), average people 1000 years from now won't give a flying shit about people today ...cause they'll figure if people are that freaking dumb then they probably got (in the evolution of things) exactly what they deserved to get

So yeah whats there to be sorry about? ...Most people have no clue what is really happening in our world. They wouldn't believe the truth if it was laid out in front of them... cause they're so involved in their own little idea of reality... their own imagination doesnt go as far as the truth of today's reality goes.

If more people were smart enough to understand that a one world order was the way we need to go... then maybe alot of the hurt could be stopped (lives could be spared). But people just arent smart enough to know whats good for them.

I for one am very thankful that I've come around to understand the complexity of the situation. Its a blessing to know what is truly going on, and I for one am glad to say that I won't be fighting the things that are coming our way any longer. Its still a very difficult situation, and I feel sorry for my friends and family who don't understand (I still care about the comfort of their lives), but at least "I" won't be mixup with the direction things need to be going!

I just hope that I didnt loose out on a chance for a better future with things that I've said and done in the past. People that are in charge of keeping our future (you know what Im talking about, just look at my record). I hope this can be added as a new estimate to my future.

I hope some of you may come around to understand that things can be better for you and your families if only you'll attempt to see things in a different light.

its something for you all to think about, and I hope you do.

Please let those who are the watchers of intelligence know that you too can make an effort at better understanding the direction we all need to go. For the good of all involved.

p.s.

Forgive me if my motives are missunderstood. I mean well

Looks like someone else doesn't have spell check.tongue.png

Im sure the "watchers of intelligence" will accept your sincere apology on this Saiga-12 forum and not come after you when the time comeshaha.gif

Its too late bro your on the list!!! ph34r.png

Ah fuk meee!

yeah... I wondered if Saiga-12 would be the right forum to profess my switch, but Im the type who likes to aim to please everyone. Figured if I could switch some of ya'll over too that give me extra points.

Shit I hope it works! B)

Some, and I do say some, of the goals are admirable, but the means are immoral and will be resisted, as those same goals could be met, with much better and moral solutions. We have no reason to abandon our humanity, to save our race.

You know what ...In all sincerity I whole heatedly believe what you said is true.

My User Name & Pic isnt just for show nor is it means to be religious. Its simply a reminder of the power we posses to co-create our surroundings, & responsibility we have in what we created).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But I've given all that up now. Im through with the little people and onto the greater bad for all goodness.

May you all be willing to see through the fog as clearly as I have

It can't hurt to try right?018.gif

How about this....If it's going to start with "WARNING! ...Maybe Highly Controversial" maybe post it in the political or fight club section so we don't have to read anymore of your delusional bs, and well were at it, keep your agenda out of decent topics that have nothing to do with polititcs.

• Like 2

How about this....If it's going to start with "WARNING! ...Maybe Highly Controversial" maybe post it in the political or fight club section so we don't have to read anymore of your delusional bs, and well were at it, keep your agenda out of decent topics that have nothing to do with polititcs.

Ahh it doesn't matter anymore... half the topics on the forum in any section end in discussions of Obama, communist subversion, and Nazis, and the other half end with product vendors swearing at each other laugh.png

What can I say though, I'm just a sheep and I'll die within 24 hours of SHTF or swear allegiance to our new robot overlords.

• Like 1

at first i thought you were being facetious. but i think you have bought into the satanic Illuminati doctrine of the end justifies the means.

nothing is new under the sun. it has been tried before. the NWO is far from new . where is their power? fiat paper money? gold? the day is coming when they will throw their gold in the streets.

1Why are the nations in an uproar

And the peoples devising a vain thing?

2The kings of the earth take their stand

And the rulers take counsel together

Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,

3“Let us tear their fetters apart

And cast away their cords from us!”

4He who sits in the heavens laughs,

The Lord scoffs at them.

5Then He will speak to them in His anger

And terrify them in His fury, saying,

6“But as for Me, I have installed My King

Upon Zion, My holy mountain.”

7“I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD:

He said to Me, ‘You are My Son,

Today I have begotten You.

8‘Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance,

And the very ends of the earth as Your possession.

9‘You shall break them with a rod of iron,

You shall shatter them like earthenware.’”

10Now therefore, O kings, show discernment;

Take warning, O judges of the earth.

11Worship the LORD with reverence

And rejoice with trembling.

12Do homage to the Son, that He not become angry, and you perish in the way,

For His wrath may soon be kindled.

How blessed are all who take refuge in Him!

• Like 2

Yeah, how about no. Remember that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. And I'm not interested in either "good intentions" or a smooth road to hell. My answer is a classic, by one of the finest apologists of the once-noble empire that was Great Britain. Published by Rudyard Kipling in 1919 it foretells his country's fall and attributes it to a loss of the old virtues, personal honor and responsibility and complacency.

"all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins"

Go read the Gods of the copybook headings. It's just as valid right now as it was in 1919. Maybe even more so.

• Like 2

Honestly... I can kinda dig (some parts of) your idea. I used to drink that kool-aid. But it will never happen. The big wrench in the utopian gears is that inevitable addition of GREED! Greed for power and wealth. Wealth being the accumulation of worldly things. And... Religious ideologies. Don't get me wrong there is a difference in that and spirituality.

• Like 1

well if you want a one world government, then thats on you.

just dont forget that your freedoms came from going against the grain, not supporting it.

ps, sorry, i dont speak hippie. wet_eyes.gif

and in your speech, are you implying that these "watchers of intelligence" are perhaps those known as "the greys"?

sorry dude, cant help ya in this department.

Edited by Captain Hero
  • Like 3

Holy shit. I thought this was a joke till I read further... So, what changed your mind? Why switch to the new world order camp? Did somebody take some Lysergic Acid Diemthylamide?

The world you want would be one where very few people control everybody. People are inherently power hungry, just look at history. I suppose you think you are one of the "advanced people". Where do you fit in this united world? Top, bottom or is it like something else people have tried to achieve where everybody is equal (those societies have been the most tyrannical in recent history).

And yes I don't agree with 99% of what goes on in our government, most of it is ridiculous, but at least for now we don't have to worry about mass exterminations or the likes by our own masters.

I'm with you 100%! My only problem is, which sadistic rulers do I kiss the ass of in order to be allowed to live a meager and pathetic life? Should I be a Muslim, or a communist? After all, these two disciplines seem to be the only viable choices in our brave new world. Maybe I should hope for the best, a combination of the two. That would be asking for too much I'm sure. Even though they have oppression as their number one common goal, their means of attaining it seem to be diametrically opposed. Think I could just sit back and let them fight it out, then decide?

• Like 1

I agree wih everything you said...... Except the begining ...the middle.....and the end.... If you believe this is the answer then i hope Santa and the easter bunny bring you lots of nice stuff this year too. Like others have said a NWO would put All of the power in the hands of a few and that could never turn out good

• Like 1

The fundamental flaw with this mindset is that the people that vote to take away my freedom and my money are doing it in their own self-interest of the acquisition of that power, not the good intentions they speak of.

If any of these elected assholes really bought the bullshit they preach and inflict on the masses, they would live in meager homes and donate their millions or billions of dollars to those less fortunate and then abide by the laws they create.

• Like 3