• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why is this in the S-12 forum?

Troll...

C'mon guys. If you're gonna break out the Jesus photos at least do it right.   Sweet Jesus!!!  

Posted Images

If there is a word for less believing than an atheist, I am it. I believe in Stephen Hawking, gravity, and bud light. With that being said, I have no problem with those who do. Just don't throw it in my face or try to convert me. I respect that lone star came back on here and posted after the rash of shit he got.

• Like 3

FYI-I'm Christian and I cuss ALOT, hell I don't even know I'm cussing half the time!

Because you were educated in Michigan (poorly).. & have a limited vocabulary and reach for the F-word when you need an adjective or a verb.. Ask me how I know!

LOL! he speak da trufe, wese people hera in da norf gonna goto da skool to learn da edumacation to get ares GE doubles D ta go to 1 a dem farncy calloges!

Shit, I think I spelled one of those words wrong, LOL!

Edit to add:We'd probably have the biggest education fund in the nation if road work wasn't an official season. I can here the Governor now, "We had 8,000,000,000.00 for the education fund but we have to fix a couple potholes.....so there's only $100.87 left for the education budget now". HA!

Edited by YARP

If what Jesus said in Matthew chapter 12, verses 36 and 37 is true,

"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

then throwing it into the faces of others, including those who do believe, is just plain stupid.

Until you can demonstrate to me, that you cannot, or will not die, and that there will be no judgment following your death...I'll take the high road. And watch my words...and my actions.

And if by some cosmic quirk or fate you're wrong, then those things you're speaking will give you scant comfort when standing before that throne.

There's a great difference between toughness, courage, bravery...and stupidity. And everyone comes to know that, with the passage of years, one way or the other, at one time or another, and whether they like it or not.

And that statement has nothing to do with Christianity, with believing or not. It's simply a matter of life, and how what goes around, comes around.

Enjoy the bashing. I may not know much, but I do know that such displays of utter contempt for those who believe differently from you will one day require the piper be paid, in cash...

• Like 1

Your fire and brimstone approach is pretty funny considering you started this post by judging someone elses faith for there "faults" or "sins" (in your opinion), there is much scripture that can back up the fact that you are just as sinful for doing so. alas this isn't a religious forum so I will refrain.

• Like 1

I'm born again. I try to watch my language but don't always succeed. Yes, swearing is a sin. But it says in the Bible that some sins lead to death and some sins lead not to death. Now here's my take: If being correct by the New Testament is not good enough in your house, you are not saved because you are active-duty committing the sin of setting man above God's Word.

In plain language, "Mister, I was raised that way..." does not cut it with me. 'My church's official doctrine is..." does not cut it with me. You go by the New Testament alone. Researching God's word to better understand it? YES! It is not a sin to use a dictionary, home study course, computer, library, and the like to better learn God's word. Just don't use the aforementioned to replace rather than supplement the New Testament.

My sin was that I used to believe that only the King James Bible was right. I have since concluded that i af Bible teaches the same thing as a KJV but in different wording. It is right in God's eyes.

Sorry if I'm being wordy, but I am but a worthless sinner saved by the blood of Jesus Christ. Thank you.

Nice pic! Do you think Jesus paid for those tax stamps?

He's been known to take coins out of a fish's mouth to pay taxes before...

C'mon guys. If you're gonna break out the Jesus photos at least do it right.

Sweet Jesus!!!

P1000681.jpg

re:Luke 22:36..."...if you don;t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

The four things mentioned most on the show are:

The military

Weapons

Family

God

If Will or anyone else on the show were to badmouth the military, that wouldn't go over very well. Can't imagine them speaking ill of weapons and our right have them. If the boy she is seeing decides it's not working out, starts badmouthing her and cussing her in the shop, he would be taking a oneway ride to an alligator tour on an airboat. 95% wouldn't have a problem calling them out on this. 95% think it's OK to claim Christ in one breath and curse him in the next. JESUS CHRIST, ain't NO 4 letter word.

I, too, am a Christian. That being said, remember what the Master said: "Don't worry abouit the splinter in the other's eye, but worry about the mote(main support beam) in your own." I believe the passage is from Matt.5-7 (Sermon on the Mount).

The four things mentioned most on the show are:

The military

Weapons

Family

God

If Will or anyone else on the show were to badmouth the military, that wouldn't go over very well. Can't imagine them speaking ill of weapons and our right have them. If the boy she is seeing decides it's not working out, starts badmouthing her and cussing her in the shop, he would be taking a oneway ride to an alligator tour on an airboat. 95% wouldn't have a problem calling them out on this. 95% think it's OK to claim Christ in one breath and curse him in the next. JESUS CHRIST, ain't NO 4 letter word.

I, too, am a Christian. That being said, remember what the Master said: "Don't worry abouit the splinter in the other's eye, but worry about the mote(main support beam) in your own." I believe the passage is from Matt.5-7 (Sermon on the Mount).

FWIW, I posted these comments before I finished the thread. That being said, LSS was correct to apologize... Huzzah!

Lonestar, that's between him & the Lord, Brother.

Not us.

Personally, I try not to take the Lord's name in vain because invoking him during a time of frustration isn't what I'm looking to do.

But go ahead.

We're all on our own journeys.

Many of us, whether we know it or not, have a long way to go & require the Lord's forgiveness.

God Bless.

Bowing out of this one now.

A Great reply Thanks

Sunnybean.....you make a great Jesus! You can be my saig-vior anyday!!!

Haha! Yep, and that was when the hair was short...Halloween 2010. All your sins are forgiven.

BTW, good to see you the other day. How'd those stars turn out?

I wish!

Your avatar is clearly evidence of an intelligent creator.

Sunnybean.....you make a great Jesus! You can be my saig-vior anyday!!!

Haha! Yep, and that was when the hair was short...Halloween 2010. All your sins are forgiven.

BTW, good to see you the other day. How'd those stars turn out?

I wish!

Your avatar is clearly evidence of an intelligent creator.

Amen.

well, I consider myself a Christian I am also a mortal man, I drink to much once in a while, jerk off WAY more than I should, and I curse more than I should, (I really try not to around the kids and grandbabies)

I'l drop an F bomb without even thinking, but you'll never hear a GD come out of my mouth, never done it, so I never got in the habit.

this does not mean I am not saved and a Christian, I'm trying, but damn,,, people keep pissing me off, thats where most of the swearing comes from.

• Like 1