A couple months ago I was given an item by Bridis. He was one of the winners of the product review contest and gave away all his prizes. This contest is my attempt to continue to pay it forward.

Prizes

1st place will receive first pick through a list of items I will be offering for sale on this forum. The winner will receive a $50 credit to shop with. The winner will get first dibs on the items I post for sale before they are listed in the for sale section. I am still in the process of digging through my stuff, but there will be some gun and maybe some non-gun stuff for sale. The winner will have the option to take $40 cash if there is nothing that they want/need in my items for sale.

2nd place will receive a box of Centurion 12ga 1oz ball ammo shipped to them courtesy of RED333,

post-35031-0-17795600-1327725351.jpg

3rd place will receive a box of Federal breast cancer awareness shells shipped to them courtesy of Schultze

post-35031-0-72560900-1327730294.jpg

Rules

• Contest is open to Contributors with any number of posts and Members with a minimum of 100 posts. (see post #21 for explanation)
  • Contest ends on Tuesday February 7th @ 11:59PM EST
  • One guess per person
  • If I have yet to hear a response or make contact with the winner after 72hrs of posting the winning number, I reserve the right to move to the next person
  • RED333 and Schultze are eligible to enter, I am not
  • If you pick a number that has been previously picked, it will be disqualified, but you can pick again if the contest is still open

Contest

Pick a number between 1 and 1000 (integers only), closest to the actual numner wins.

If there is a tie, entry that didn't go over wins. Ex: winning number is 10 and there were guesses of 8 and 12, 8 would take it, if the guesses were 8 and 11, 11 would take it.

I used a random number generator to come up with the number and will be sending a PM to Juggernaut with the winning number.

Good luck and thanks to RED333 and Schultze for contributing a prize! It is my hope(but not required) that the winner could try and pay-it-forward in some way of their own.

Forgot the most inportant part! Thanks to Bridis for making this contest and others possible! He started this and deserves the props more so than me!

Edited by Makc
  • Like 1
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump, hope more people take a shot at the contest, there is a cash option! Not enough cash for hookers and blow, but you could probably get a gum-job and a rock

Sorry but as of now your entry doesn't qualify, but if you become a contributor you will be entered to win.   I am not trying to have a "snobby" contest, I just want to insure these prizes go to peo

Last call on the contest.

Posted Images

Rules

• Contest is open to contributors or members with a minimum of 100 posts.

Sorry but as of now your entry doesn't qualify, but if you become a contributor you will be entered to win.

I am not trying to have a "snobby" contest, I just want to insure these prizes go to people that have been here a while or have paid there dues figuratively or literaly. I am also trying to help the forum as this contest may entice someone to become a contributor!

• Like 3