Someone PLEASE Photoshop this Obama FLag Picture

If you'r good at photoshop please edit the image so the American flag is upside down because our nation is in distress

Then wee need to start a "Nation inDistress Under Obama" campaign.

Buttons, tee shirts, bumper stickers, etc.

obamaflag2640.jpg

Edited by Boba Debt
  • Like 4

Little past my pay grade...2 min job for fun. Someone with real Photoshop skills will do much better. I have a large flag on the wall in my office with a small flag upside down on the door. Confuses the hell out of people.

post-10368-0-36317400-1331753604_thumb.jpg

Edited by NM0

That Obummer flag finally shows a little honesty of a President putting his own agenda before the needs of the people, therefore, removing the stars (us) and replacing it with his big mug!!

edit: now there is a flag I could burn!!

Edited by RobRez
  • Like 2

What those Democratic party imbeciles at that office forgot is that they would alienate huge amount of people who may have voted for Obummer if they had not seen that desecration of the flag. Let's hope they keep shooting themselves in the foot.

Obama is an anti-American- loyal Marxist, racist, anti-christian P.O.C.. His actions speak way louder than his words! The #### turd! Sorry, I for got it's 1984 not 1776/1865!

Looks like this flag has existed for a few years now.

http://supportyourlo...-american-flag/

Well the flag in your profile pic is--- well--- very nicely displayed! Maybe not properly displayed, but nicely displayed! Edited by Guns Are Great
  • Like 2

Obama is an anti-American- loyal Marxist, racist, anti-christian P.O.C.. His actions speak way louder than his words! The #### turd! Sorry, I for got it's 1984 not 1776/1865!

Looks like this flag has existed for a few years now.

http://supportyourlo...-american-flag/

Well the flag in your profile pic is--- well--- very nicely displayed! Maybe not properly displayed, but nicely displayed!

I couldn't agree more

beer.gif

Cheers my friend

• Like 1

If you'r good at photoshop please edit the image so the American flag is upside down because our nation is in distress

Then wee need to start a "Nation inDistress Under Obama" campaign.

Buttons, tee shirts, bumper stickers, etc.

obamaflag2640.jpg

I just threw up in my mouth..

Ok, I hate to be "that guy", but... I am....

Obama is a huge failure as prez, that's a given.

But who better?

This mess did not start with Obama nor will it end with him. Our situation is the end result of decades of corrupt power grabbing politicians.

Look at their voting records, they're all the same. They're merely playing "good cop, bad cop" with us and have been since I was a sprout.

• Name one politician who will actually insist on 2A rights as described in the constitution? (any military weapon available without interference to any citizen)
  • Is there one politician who will actually stop kissing ass to thieving bankers?
  • Is there one politician who will refuse any concessions to lobbyists?
  • Abolish the IRS?
  • Eliminate the fed?
  • Rescind all the line item veto and executive order provisions instituted in the last 2 decades?

I used to work for a Russian company, my translator had a saying....

"If voting worked, it would be illegal"

Ok, I hate to be "that guy", but... I am....

Obama is a huge failure as prez, that's a given.

But who better?

This mess did not start with Obama nor will it end with him. Our situation is the end result of decades of corrupt power grabbing politicians.

Look at their voting records, they're all the same. They're merely playing "good cop, bad cop" with us and have been since I was a sprout.

• Name one politician who will actually insist on 2A rights as described in the constitution? (any military weapon available without interference to any citizen)
  • Is there one politician who will actually stop kissing ass to thieving bankers?
  • Is there one politician who will refuse any concessions to lobbyists?
  • Abolish the IRS?
  • Eliminate the fed?
  • Rescind all the line item veto and executive order provisions instituted in the last 2 decades?

I used to work for a Russian company, my translator had a saying....

"If voting worked, it would be illegal"

Erm, Ron Paul?

You hit the nail right on the head. The Republicrats/Demopublicans have been playing the same game for decades.

• Like 3

Little past my pay grade...2 min job for fun. Someone with real Photoshop skills will do much better. I have a large flag on the wall in my office with a small flag upside down on the door. Confuses the hell out of people.

what a fucking disgrace to the United States of America. if only our forefathers could see this.....pathetic!!!!

what a fucking disgrace to the United States of America. if only our forefathers could see this.....pathetic!!!!

The distress flag was just to help out Boba Debt. Was never meant to disrespect our nation. If it is pissing off veterans I will gladly remove it.

The distress flag was just to help out Boba Debt. Was never meant to disrespect our nation. If it is pissing off veterans I will gladly remove it.

no disrespect to you at all, just what we have had for the last 3.25 yrs running this country. just seems like people would wake up and pay attention. praying that we don't get 4 more yrs of this regime.