According to medical examiners, zombie/cannibal Rudy Eugene ONLY HAD WEED IN HIS SYSTEM eyes_droped.gif (Thing is, that only means that he smoked pot within 30 days of the attack)

...Yea it could be a mental issue but HOW did he take 4+ shots, then growl at the cop, and continue eating the guy's face with no hard drugs in him??

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/27/2871098/mes-report-eugene-had-no-drugs.html

I don't think their is an exact recipe for bath salts to test for. I say it was either bath salts or he was a zombie. Either way he's dead so that's good and he's I agree on poor shit placement.

I don't think their is an exact recipe for bath salts to test for. I say it was either bath salts or he was a zombie. Either way he's dead so that's good and he's I agree on poor shit placement.

Did anyone actually read the article?

"...But the medical examiner — after seeking help from an outside forensic toxicology lab — could find no evidence of the common components of “bath salts” in Eugene’s system. Nor did the lab find evidence of synthetic marijuana or LSD..."

Testing for "bath salts" may not be a standard for the common drug test...but they know enough about the general make up of "bath salts" to go beyond a standard drug test, with the help of a specialized forensic lab, and test for those common components of bath salts. I really don't think the medical examiner has any reason to lie or cover up the facts of the case?

-EnzNow

Edited by EnzNow
  • Like 1

So who the fuck said he was on bath salts then?

Our media has demonized bath salts for weeks as the cause for the next zombie outbreak and yet they were not involved in this story now? I am sure the legislation outlawing shit people have no clue about will just go away like the media's culpability for misreporting.

This shit pisses me off almost as much as the SCOTUS verdicts this week!

• Like 3

Probably a 25-NBOMe compound or another 2C-I derivative. There are so many different RC's(research chemical) out there that most toxicology labs either arent familiar with or just dont know how to test for. The 25-NBOMe drugs have dosage levels in the microgram and are VERY strong and easy to OD on. This was what I figured he was on to begin with. It was most likely NOT your indian store variety bath salts b/c they are mostly cathinone/amphetamine derivatives and simple enough to test for but more likely another hallucinogenic drug he OD'd on. They would have to do TONS of test for specific compounds which Im pretty sure they didnt do. He HAD to be on something, they just dont know what to look for.

• Like 3

thats what i was thinking big-j. there are so many backroom chemists making their own versions with different chems since not all are easily available. it could have also been one of many other legal drugs that are found in head shops. fly agaric mushrooms, salvia divinorum, and more. all heavily hallucinogenic and legal.

Some of these drugs may make a person more open to spiritual oppression or possession.

If he had some kind of dark side force at the steering wheel of his brain, that would explain the over the top bizarre behavior.

Like others said these designer drugs change all the time and im sure he was on something more than just pot, and I'm sure it showed up in the GC and they just don't know all the profiles for all the designer drugs thats next to impossible.

Rabies would make you like that , but then they are constantly changing the molecule to stay ahead of the laws and the altered molecule has unpredictable effects and never been tested on humans before . it also makes it hard to detect by standard methods , though a mass spectrometer should find it but they might not recognize it as the new formulation has probably never been cataloged before .

Never thought about a brain bacteria. Aka zombie bacteria?

I started to write a story about a breakout of human-hosted cordyceps fungus in Asia that was gradually spreading worldwide, but it turns out epidemiology is both complex and kind of depressing.