MD 20 Round Drum - In Stock Anywhere?

The forum's e-store shows them.

(I have been sharing the OP's frustrations)

The going rate, as I understood it, was $100 for a drum. However, the E-store wants $140. Seems like thats a bit high, and I have been looking for better options.

Wow, I bought them not long ago from the e-store for $89 I think! When did the price go up...?

Thank you for the responses, sorry i am new here, where is the WTS section? I could not find it.

Go to the homepage and it's under the 'for sale or trade' section below all the business members' listings.

Maybe he is halting MD-20 production because the doublestack mags are going to make the drum obsolete. Whatever, I have plenty of drums to get me by, so I don't have to hold my breath for those DS.

I have a 20 rd promag drum I would like to sell if your interested.

Looking to pick up another one. The usual suspects are out of stock. Any suggestions on where to buy?

Please be aware of forum guidelines regarding offering items for sale:

1.A ONLY CONTRIBUTORS ARE ALLOWED TO POST ADS ON THIS SITE!!!

To be able to post ads on this site you have to be a member of the "Contributors" group!

If you wish to find out how to become a Contributor please click here

• 4 weeks later...

Seen alot of bad stuff on botach... how did that go

I've ordered from them twice and the worst thing that's ever happened is placing and paying for an order and then getting an email saying two of the items were out of stock. It's a PITA but all things considered not as bad as other experiences I've had.

Seen alot of bad stuff on botach... how did that go

Bad stuff? I dunno it was fine. Their free shipping was sent FedEx Post and took 10 days to get to me. The day it was supposed to come on a Saturday it never showed up, but the tracking said it was delivered. I was steaming about it all weekend because I figured it was lost. Monday morning it was at the door, the mailman was too lazy to get out of his truck on Saturday. I hate the postal service, they should all be fired and replaced by people at minimum wage.

• Like 2

EDIT: Just got on contact with Botach today via online chat after waiting for an hour. They do have them in stock and they're $110 w/ free shipping and no tax for $110. That also includes the 3 different covers.

I ordered mine from Botach before I realized what a bad company they were because they were the only place I saw them in stock. It's been 5 days and I haven't heard anything from them since except for a confirmation E-mail. According to their reviews, they regularly list and accept orders for items they don't have on stock. Then when you call to rectify the situation, customer service is nonexistent. They don't answer phone calls, emails or their live chat and inevitably have to contact your credit card company to settle the dispute. That's the way its going for me, so far.

As far as shipping, I do some contract labor for UPS. Their employees are in a union. They show up hours early from their routes every Friday and have a bunch of no-answers (forget what they're called). That's why you never get your packages on Fridays and have to wait til Mondays:unions.

I stopped by Tac47 one day to see if they had it. They said MD dropped off the map. Nobody seems to know what happened to them.

Edited by Broox